Single-stage Single-suction Horizontal Centrifugal Pump 100 : Diameter of pump inlet and outlet (mm) 160 : Nominal diameter of impeller (mm) I
- Q:1999 Nissan Sentra water Pump?
- I don't know about a 1999 Sentra specifically, but when I replaced my water pump in my 96 Saturn SC2 I didn't have to do anything timing belt. Unless the mechanic says it just needs to be replaced the two items should not be related.
- Q:Kia Sorrento 2003 water pump issue?
- Its a procedure to replace the water pump at the same time when the timing belt is replaced because both involve the same work, now , not all the mechanics follow this procedure, if the bearing in the water pump froze that is enough to cause mayor damage, they might be right , check your records if you were charged for water pump and belt then you have a case.
- Q:How do you replace a water pump on a 1991 Chrysler Imperial.?
- Drain Cooling System. Remove right front lower fender shield. Loosen pump pulley bolts Remove Accessory Drive Belt. Remove pump pulley bolts and remove pulley. Remove pump mounting screws Remove pump. Remove and discard O-ring seal. Clean O-ring groove and O-ring surfaces on pump and chain case cover. Take care not to scratch or gouge sealing surface. Reassemble in the opposite order. This will be a good time to replace your thermostat and check all hoses for wear and leaks.
- Q:Water pump eliminates air
- By rotating the water pump is thrown from the impeller center, resulting in pressure, the back of the water sucking over, this is the pump working principle, if air, air will not be left out without impeller, the flow rule, no pressure, so we can not draw water!
- Q:Acura 1.7 EL Timing Belt and Water Pump replacement?
- The timing belt is the connection to all your other belts. If it snaps while driving it, it will need re-timed with a timing machine. Usually by a mechanic. I suggest replacing that ASAP. As for the water pump, they last a little longer but if you notice your car's temp gage going up in heat every now and then, the water pump might need replaced. good luck!
- Q:Help with damaged water pump causing car to overheat?
- Yes. I would recommend taking a jug of water with you. Keep an eye on your temp and if it gets too hot pull over wait a while then add more water. Turning the heater on will help pull the heat away from the engine which will help keep the engine cool. I just had the same issue with my 95 Civic and the shop was about 25 minutes from my house.
- Q:Water pump maintenance what should be maintained?
- Bearings, seals, impellers - removing dirt
- Q:changing the water pump in my car?
- Look in a good auto repair manual like Chiltons. The library gets them, if you don't want to buy one. Make sure there aren't any special proceedures or cautions. Clean the area and examine it well to make sure of what actually is leaking. Commonly a worn out water pump will leak through a weephole in its shaft housing where the shaft seal is- or was. Pay attention to the lengths of the bolts and if they are different sizes, be sure they go back in the right place. If the engine needs to have air bled out when refilled with coolant, read up on how to do that and execute that correctly.
- Q:Do I need to replace my water pump or just the gasket on my '99 Passat?
- The coolant can leak from the hoses, the core or pump. You can detect these external leaks from proper visual inspection (a mechanic) or a pressure test. If it still isn’t found then it’s the head gasket.
- Q:2000 Chevy Impala with a bad water pump?
- It sounds like a water pump or maybe a loose connection. It is probably time for a water pump if it hasn't been replaced yet. Parts will run under $60 and it probably involves an hour of labor. The Impala is a big car, it shouldn't be hard to get to and remove. Taking it to a shop will run under $100-$150 for everything.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average