Single-stage Single-suction Horizontal Centrifugal Pump 100 : Diameter of pump inlet and outlet (mm) 160 : Nominal diameter of impeller (mm) I
- Q:What do I need to install a manual water pump at our preschool?
- Go okorder.com before you do anything serious or the local health department. This could be opening up a whole new avenue of new lawsuits and illnesses to you and those around you, check first. My daughter drank some water out of a free flowing well, well she was plowing a field recently, she contracted a parasite that almost killed here, one that only comes from birds that drops it's feces while drinking at a water supply. Some states require drinking water to have a cement barrier 18 inches thick and three feet wide around it. Sorry.
- Q:Water pump runs a lot?
- It sounds like your pressure tank has gone bad. Your pump in (short cycling). The blue or silver tank that you have with the pump may or may not have a bladder inside. That bladder is to keep pressure in the line so the pump does not start so often. There is water on one side and air on the other. Sometimes there may not be enough air pressure on the air side. This usually means that the bladder has failed. It also could be that the pressure switch has gone bad or that the low pressure point setting(pump on) and the high pressure point setting (pump off) are set to close together. You will need to have a plumber check this out as soon as possible. If the pump continues to short cycle it will burn the pump out. Good luck.
- Q:Well water pump quit working.?
- it relatively is probably not appropriate. a threat that the sump pump and the nicely pump have been tied jointly and has a GFCI breaker interior the line. See in case you will discover a GFI it relatively is likewise tripped.
- Q:coolant leak after replacing water pump and hoses ?
- could be anything, including loose lower radiator hose, backing plate for the waterpump(have gotten the things and the 2 bolts are loose and missing the gasket)get you a mirror and light, and start searching around it, did you do the thermostat?may have broken the housing, or pinched it.
- Q:i have a 9.9hp evinrude not pumping water properly?
- Replacing okorder.com/
- Q:Do you have to replace the water pump when you replace the timing belt on a 2004 Chevy Aveo LS?
- He is saying that, because the water pump is driven by the timing belt and you SHOULD replace it while you are in there. Why pay twice down the road? Sure the belt can be done without doing the pump, the fact that he said the pump will break when doing a belt is complete bullsh*t though. There is no need to do anything to the pump when changing the belt other than taking the belt off the pulley. That's it. Generally, I just add maybe .5 hrs to the labor for the belt when doing the pump also, DOUBLE doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Unless he is worried about pump BOLTS snapping from CORROSION (that may be it) when removing the actual water pump, that is the only thing that can possibly justify doubling the labor, they may be in water jackets in the block. He should, however, make you aware that that is a possibility and not automatically assume that will happen and charge you for it. Depends, if they are careful with the removal, it should just add another 20-30 minutes to the timing belt job. Either way if you turn down the pump and they are telling you it will still break(?), go somewhere else. I work on cars everyday and would never charge someone an additional 300 dollars off the bat assuming the bolts will break. There are tricks to prevent that as well (penetrating fluid/PB Blaster). Generally if that does happen, one maybe two bolts would break tops and that still doesn't justify the additional labor... Hope that helps....
- Q:New water pump leaking from bolt hole?
- Remove the new pump and gasket. Reclean the steel surface and remove any pieces of the old gasket that might still be attached. That surface needs to be perfect. Apply the recommended sealer after this is done . Either a sealer or anti-sieze compound should be added to the threads. Recheck surface of new pump for any flaws and reinstall. Bolt in a criss -cross pattern and tighten equally , partially tight first and then all of them fully tight.
- Q:what is the discharge amount of 10hp water pump?
- a 10HP water pump is huge. if it is electrically driven, you will need 3 phase power. typical rating for a water well submersible type is 240 gallons per minute, or 345,600 gallons per day, which would be about a million liters per day. a sump pump type might deliver more flow, but i could not find a spec for one that big. most water pumps are 1 HP or less.
- Q:Can a water pump....?
- The water pump is only an impeller and moves fluid through the engine for the purpose of cooling. With that in mind, no, it should have no effect. Suspect you have a vacuum leak that is causing your high idle, check for a high pitched whistle and when you find it, fix it.
- Q:1993 honda civic how to change water pump?
- water pump is timing belt driven, so you have to pull all of the belts off, the timing belt cover and that belt also. if that belt has not been replaced in 80,000 miles. you want to do that. i had a 93 civic and a 90 civic that i did the belt and pump in at 230,000 miles. it takes a little time but it is not that bad. the harmonic balancer has to come off for the timing belt also.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average