Order On-line Tracking
1. Description of Ceramic Polished Porcelain Floor Tiles Pink Bright Pearl Polished Tile
Ceramic tile, is a kind of refractory metal oxides and metal oxide, by grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, the sintering process, it bcomes acid and alkali resistant porcelain or stone construction or decoration materials, such of these called ceramic tile. Its raw materials are mixture of clay, quartz sand and so on.
According to craft and characteristic, Ceramic tile can be divided into Glaze tile, Full body tile, polishing tile, Rustic tile, Vitrified tile and Mosaic etc. Different characteristics has its own best usage way.
2. Features of Ceramic Polished Porcelain Floor Tiles Pink Bright Pearl Polished Tile
Glazed tile: refers to the brick burn with glaze layer surface. This kind of brick is divided into two categories: one is the use of clay firing; Another is made of porcelain clay fire, about 80% of the buyers choose it as ground decorates material.
Full body tile: this is a non-glazed porcelain tiles, has good skid resistance and abrasion resistance. Usually said "slippery prevented floor tile" were mostly body brick. Because the price moderate, it is quite popular with consumers.
Polished tile: it is polished, this kind of tilt is with high hardness, very wear-resisting.
Vitrified tile: it is made from high temperature. Vitrified tile is the most hard of all ceramic tile.
Ceramic Mosaic: also known as Mosaic, with more specifications, thin and small, hard, acid-proof, alkali resistance.
3. Specifications ofCeramic Polished Porcelain Floor Tiles Pink Bright Pearl Polished Tile
4. Images of Ceramic Polished Porcelain Floor Tiles Pink Bright Pearl Polished Tile
1) Where it could be applicated?
The living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony wall ground and local background wall etc.
2) Are free samples available?.
Yes. But express delivery cost is to be collected and we will pay it back after confirming the order.
3) What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to
get the products at your country.
4) What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|