Order On-line Tracking
1. Coal industry analysis crucible (ZL 03248554.9)
2. Volatile test crucible (ZL 03325699.3)
3. The moisture, ash test crucible (ZL 03325698.5)
4. A test furnace and sample delivery mechanism (ZL 200520052205.0)
5. Industrial Analyzer II (ZL 200930185715.9)
6. Coal Analyzer cam lift rotation mechanism (ZL 200910203789.X)
7. rack sample delivery mechanism (ZL 200920160033.7)
8. The heat shield mechanism (ZL 200920160032.2)
9. Industrial Analyzer I (ZL 200930185716.3)
Water used for testing coal, coke and other substances, ash, volatile matter, fixed carbon and calculate its hydrogen content and calorific value; can fly ash carbon content of ash were analyzed; available moisture for calcined petroleum coke , ash, volatile matter was analyzed; also on the amount of cement LOI analysis.
1. High test efficiency
1) boot can be tested, completed 19 water samples within 120min, ash, volatile three indicators arbitration analysis.
2) two hosts in parallel (also can work alone), moisture, ash, volatile matter while testing, the whole process is done after the sample unattended, no way to replace the crucible crucible cover or uncover.
3) patented technology and send samples weighing mechanism, weighing and send samples to improve the speed and shorten the overall test time.
2. The use of advanced technology to ensure the stability and reliability of its work
1) exclusive use of international advanced DSP control technology and a new generation of adaptive control technology, the instrument control more real and reliable.
2) Well-shaped circular furnaces, the temperature distribution more uniform and stable way to solve the assembly line work frequently open oven door cause uneven and unstable technical problems.
3) the use of patented technology, insulation mechanism, improve the stability and reliability of the instrument.
4) designed to be simple and reasonable, there is no "robot" and slide translation device, the transfer process does not appear out of the crucible, the crucible broke phenomenon.
5) do not need to frequently open the door, does not require frequent crucible to move back and forth from the burning pan pan.
Thermal balance technology, in the same atmosphere of the environment with a blank crucible dynamic correction to ensure accurate weighing, avoiding a pipelined manner inconsistent crucible temperature caused the problem of inaccurate weighing.
6) Each test can be used by ash gray classic slow, in full compliance with the requirements of national standard furnace temperature was raised in less than 30min requirements of 500 ℃ to ensure the accuracy of the ash content of the test.
3. Convenient operation
1) There are a variety of testing methods for the user to arbitrarily set, there are national standard arbitration, rapid method, it can be user-defined settings.
2) with a variety of sample weighing mode, the user can continuously stakeout, you can single loft.
3) External balance reading on the display, real-time balance reading at a glance, user precise control sample weight.
4) After the flip-open lid structure, more user-friendly design, easy to operate.
5) during the experiment for data query, statistics, print, easier to use.
The security is good
With a quiet air pump, no oxygen, nitrogen can also experiment with ways to solve the compressor pumps air noise, physical and mental health problems affect adoption.
5. The key components are imported
1) the use of imported electronic balance, ensure the stability of test performance.
2) the use of imported whole heating furnace, heating speed, energy-saving, short test time.
3) ceramic turntable, ceramic shaft, send samples of ceramic rods, ceramic, said rod are imported, increase component life.
Imported directly slide, ensure long-term stable and reliable instrument.
Test time 120min completed 19 samples of water, ash and volatile arbitration analysis
The number of samples (number / time) 19
Temperature range (℃) temperature to 999
Temperature accuracy (℃) ± 5
Test accuracy according to GB / T212-2008 standards and American standards ASTMD5142-2009
Power (kW) ≤9
Weight (kg) Ⅰ section 80 Ⅱ Part 50
Dimensions (mm) Ⅰ section 550 × 580 × 890 Ⅱ section 550 × 580 × 530
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|