API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:what is a car valve?????
- the relatively valve would be unscrewed from the valve stem and adjusted. If t's the valve stem that desires changing that's achieved from interior the wheel/tyre blend. it would desire to be achieveable to deflate the tyre, push one section inwards off the rim and get to the valve stem, even yet it relatively is lots extra handy to take it to a tyre depot and characteristic it finished precise. the actual undertaking with a DIY job is getting the tyre sealed on the rim back. With an air line it relatively is undemanding to place air in quickly adequate to reseat the tyre, with a foot pump it relatively is totally very nearly impossible
- Q:how do i replace my EGV valve?
- The EGR Valve Location is typically housed on the intake manifold (the very top of the engine)( I think it is on the drivers side next to the throttle body) It's purpose is to recirculate a portion of the exhaust gas back into the intake manifold so it has to be connected to the intake manifold. It is a round diaphram, will typically have a Vacuum hose connected to it, and typically held on by two bolts. You should also use plenty of light and inspect the vacuum lines connected to it, they tend to crack and loose vacuum which would throw a code. Hope this helps.
- Q:How can I stop my cornet valves from sticking?
- If the valves continue to stick after being oiled, then it's time to clean your horn. Remove all the valves (making sure to keep them in order so you don't put them back in the wrong casings) as well as the slides. Fill a sink with warm (not hot) water with liquid dish soap. Wash all the parts gently with a soft clean cloth. There are special brushes available at music stores for cleaning the insides of slides. After cleaning, pat everything dry, apply fresh grease and oil, and reassemble.
- Q:is it safe to be pregnant even if a woman has Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- It is fine as long as your doctor monitors you and knows your level of regurgitation. Please report any new palpitations at once. You must keep your blood pressure under control also. Congrats!
- Q:Water Heater Relief Valve keeps opening.?
- after a few years they just go bad, replace it.
- Q:natural gas furnace valve not opening?
- I realize this is probably a dumb question, but it has to be asked, just so everyone else won't have to wonder. Are you dead sure you put the valve on in the right direction? I'm not a certified furnace installer or repair person, so I don't actually know if it's even possible to put a valve on backwards, so, the question. It certainly sounds like you've done everything that could be done, other than to take the valve off and try getting it to open while it's off. If it's opening, it should do it on a bench, with 24 volts going to it. You may have to take the transformer with it to be sure, and actually look up in the holes to see if you can spot the flap opening up for the gas to flow. You haven't mentioned a pilot at all, so I have to wonder if this is an igniter type system? That would be my methodology of checking the valve and the transformer. If you can get it to open on the bench, then it certainly should open in place.
- Q:Blow off valve or cold air intake?
- well unless the jetta comes with a turbo there is no need for a BOV. the CAI would be the better choice for performance.
- Q:Mitral valve repair surgery?
- depends on luck and how you deal with life?
- Q:Question about valve lifters and camshaft break in.?
- Depending on the position of the plug holes relative to the valves you just might be able to fashion a piece of realy stiff, strong wire into a support for the valves whilst you remove the springs, but this would also depend on the spring compressor not needing to use the head on the valve to do the compressing. It is highly likely that with everything in your favour the above method will fail and you will be obliged to remove the head. I would simply remove the to take out the springs and then remove it again to replace them after running in.
- Q:How does an electric motor operated valve (MOV) actuator work?
- a MOV consist of electrical motor, actuator and valve. the motor is driven by electric and its shaft is coupled to valve; therefore rotating motor shaft develop forward or backward movement of the valve thru gear mechanism. The actuator is controlling the ON or OFF, rotate to LEFT or RIGHT of the electrical motor; the actuator can be set base on process control (i.e level, flow, pressure etc). when rotating of the motor is controlled, so it does the valve opening.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range