API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:How to remove the valve springs on a1991 jaguar xj6?
- you will need to remove the plugs, get a air compressor with a hose that will screw into the spark plug hole ! then you pump the compressor up to about 40 or 50 pounds, take the rockers off and pull the push rods ! you will need a spring compressor to squeeze the valve spring and take a pair of need nose pliers and take the keepers out and then the spring will lift off the valve stem ! after the spring is off you can remove the valve seal ! i recommend for you to use the umbrella type seals !
- Q:Volvo 850 blue smoke exhaust. Most likley Valve seals? or valve guides..or something with the valves.?
- Do a compression test, that'll tell you exactly whats wrong. Or have a mechanic do one.
- Q:pls. give the difference between Isolation Valves & Block valves?
- The two terms are used interchangeably. They are valves that are used to completely interrupt flow as opposed to a valve that is used to throttle or control flow without stopping it.
- Q:Blow off valve v. ByPass Valve?
- They guy above has some of it. The reason it runs rich is because when the stock by pass valve releases the air back into the intake, it does this after the MAF sensor. Since it is getting a big surge of extra air that the MAF does not read, the ECU automatically increases fuel for a split second when the BPV releases. When you suddenly release all that air into the atmosphere, the computer does not know it and still ups the fuel. That seems like not a big deal but it runs really hot and can do things like foul up plugs and even melt the catalytic converter. There is also the issue with most aftermarket units causing stalling when you first step on the gas or even when sitting still. If you want a little noise, I would first look to getting rid of the intake silencer in the fender. It looks like a milk jug. If that's not enough, then look into an open ended intake. Just be careful with intakes as they also can cause issues depending on the brand and they rear of the car. At least an intake ca be tuned for though. The issues with a BOV can be reduced a little with tuning but can not be eliminated. Sow know that you know the risks and how it does absolutely zero to benefit the car, spend the money on something better.
- Q:1995 nissan altima - PCV valve?
- The PCV valve is located beneath the intake manifold on the right (passenger) side. It threads into the breather seperator and points toward the center of the car. To remove it, you'll have to remove the Idle Air Control valve located on the end of the manifold log. Be aware that you'll have to do at least part of this task underneath the car, and that the IAC valve has antifreeze circulating through it Get a mechanic to do it if you can afford it
- Q:replacing car tire valve cap?
- Tire Caps For Cars
- Q:Will schrader valve tubes work at 110 psi?
- The valve will hold the pressure, the rest of the tube is the same as a presta valve tube. The tube does not contain the pressure anyway, it is the strength of the tire casing that allows higher pressure. Pressure ratings are more related to tire width than tire construction. If your new tires are narrower, that is the reason why they are rated for higher pressure. If you see a tire model available in various widths, the wider ones usually recommend lower pressure. This is not because the tire casing is any weaker, it is because a wider tire doesn't need as much pressure to hold you up due to the larger internal volume
- Q:Plastic ball valve help!?
- === take it back and get another valve .... if it doesn't work freely in your hand then the valve will be a problem if you install it ---- working with pvc you should use the purple glue that is waterproof and it is a good seal and no leaks when you have
- Q:why would oil be leaking from the blow off valve?
- I'm having a very similar problem, i'm thinking the turbo might be damaged and leaking oil.
- Q:Shielded core solenoid valves?
- In practice, engineers do not use solenoid valves directly on chemical or process lines. They are bound to leak and cause danger particularly in your case of 98% sulphuric acid. Use a mechanical valve actuated by a motor (since cost is no issue to you) If an air supply is available, then you can use pneumatic diaphragm valve operated by a solenoid valve. Motorised valve has slower fixed open close time VS faster adjustable open close time for air operated valves.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range