API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:leaky heart valve?
- i have the same problem,they found it when i was 40 and that's been 10 yrs ago.in 10 yrs it has put me in the hospital 4 times.but feel good most of the time.good luck.
- Q:two way one way valve?
- Position two backflow preventers in oposite directions on your supply and exhaust line. connect them to a Tee fitting. the third end of the tee is where you will breathe
- Q:Slow flowing kitchen faucet and problems with shut off valves?
- it could be that you have a bunch of gunk in the end of your faucet. The thing on the end should unscrew and you will find lots of sand and junk in there. also when you turn off the water there is still a lot of water in the lines which may be what your seeing.
- Q:Is it safe to ride a motorcycle with tapping valves?
- I have an 83 gs and have cam end play at idle.If you dont push it hard it will be fine.I would rather hear the valves than not.Too tight and it will not idle and also be hard to start.Loose is better in this case.As long as it had the first valve adjument yo should be ok.Look at your manual or call the dealer to see what the valve clearance adjustment intervals are.
- Q:How essential is an EGR Valve to the operation of a car?
- It will run without it but no emmision inspection station will give you a pass on the car as the engine MUST have an operational valve inorder to meet Fed Emmisions standards. BTW, some of you guys better brush up on WHAT an EGR valve does. It DOES NOT help the car in the warming up period.
- Q:How to seat the float valve on my 10 hp Tecumseh carburetor?
- Q:Valve Guide Question?
- Ohhhh man. NO DRILLS. I assume you are referring to an Aluminum Cylinder head. To do it correctly you need a drift punch that has a pilot size of the valve stem, and an outside diameter that is just a few thousands smaller than the guide. Disassemble the head completely, put in Moms oven at the highest setting it will go to ( 5-6 hundred degrees ) Pound old guide out from the combustion camber side. ( have every thing ready to go this FFer will be hot ). Coat new guide with something like STP, put in freezer, carefully align it, then slam it home from the valve train side, don't pussy around, get it in before it attracts the heat of the head, if you stop or it stops you will have to repeat the entire process. If you gall the Aluminum ( say O-**** ) Since you have to hit this thing fairly hard you will need to refinish the inside of the guide with the appropriate reamer. Then refinsh Valve seat ( they never, NEVER line up perfectly )
- Q:Gummed up french horn valves?
- The proper oil at the right locations should free up the valve. Sometimes the grease from the slide accumulates in your valve, but oil will loosen it up for a short while. Some sugetions are to take out all the slides and snake and flush them with water as best you can. You should do this to your lead pipe about twice a year as well. Reoil everything and regrease the slides with a quality product. If its still gummed up ,its likely you will need to have the valves removed and professionally cleaned.
- Q:Water heater relief valve leaks around threads?
- lift few times pressure relief release, just to check if it is not jammed and it is not holding too high pressure. 1. prepare thread tape or goo, if no experience - goo is better, available in hardware and plumbing stores, you need just few drops 2. cut off water supply to the heater 3. relieve pressure in the heater (just open any hot water tap (fawcet) and let water out) 4. remove the valve completely, 5. with wire brush clean the thread, check for damage to the thread on the cistern as well and clean it too 6. wind several layers of teflon tape or well grease with plumbers hot water goo 7. remount the valve 8. close hot water tap which was used to release the pressure 9. open water supply to the heater 10. open hot water faucet to let the air out, close when stop gurgling and water pour out 11. check for leaks, if no leaks - JOB WELL DONE! 12 if any leaks find, repeat 1 to 4, wind few more layers of teflon tape, if goo was used - you need to use tape as well then. 12. repeat 7 to 11 and that is all...
- Q:Tricuspid Valve Question?
- if actuality be told whilst your valves close, there is a few returned pass instead of all your blood being pushed forward.. gentle regurgitation often does not reason challenge, yet you may get regarded at each year to visual show unit if it gets worse or no longer. you does no longer ought to get valve replace surgical technique till it extremely is reasonable to severe. if so, you will have the flexibility to observe with the aid of fact it could reason shortness of breath and because your blood pass isn't optimized.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range