API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:How do I replace my Washer Mixing Inlet Valve?
- Buy a new valve at an appliance parts outlet. Make sure it's the right one. Many times they will come with instructions. Unplug the unit. Shut off the water and remove the hoses. Remove the back panel to access the valve. Remove the old broke valve and replace it with the new one. Replace the panel. Attach the hoses and turn on the water. Check for leaks. Plug in the unit and give it a test. Try all the temperature settings. Congratulations. You are now a professional..
- Q:Need to find my main water supply valve...?
- My water hose has a valve at the base of it close to the wall, if you need to shut off the main supply to the house it is usually located in the front yard close to the street. Mine have always been enclosed in a Cement type box that is in-ground with a lid that is flush with the ground.
- Q:Are valves connected to tbe whole rocker arm assembly?
- The valves are not connected to the rockers, do you plan on removing the rockers or valves and why?
- Q:Kitchen valve stem seems to be stripped?
- Unfortunately most valves used today are made of plastic that only look like metal on the outside. Sounds to me like you and I live in the same house. I have to replace four different shut off valves because they are stripped. I am working on the kitchen one right now. Stripped Valve with no cold water and very little pressure in the other valve. If you ever have one replaced by a plumber, insist on all metal valves. I will physically inspect them from now on before they replace them. Once stripped nothing you can do but put a new one on.
- Q:EGR Valve Circuit code P0403?
- if your valve was carboned up then you Dp sensor is probably clogged as well and that would cause the light to come on and it would give that code. You can more than likely take it off and clean it really well with something like LPS or brake cleaner...carb cleaner would work also
- Q:Can I use sewing machine oil instead of rotor oil on my French Horn Valves?
- NOOOOOOOOOO My best friend did that and it made her valves stop working and she had to let the repair men fix it. Just go but some oil
- Q:Pitted Exhaust valve on generator, can I just replace valve?
- You can replace just the valve. You should lap the valve to the seat though. That requires a lapping compound and some way to spin the valve. This is done before installing the spring. Lapping ensures that the valve is seated and won't leak. In the old days I have used comet cleanser and a small suction cup chucked in my drill. Worked fine. I know that is not the correct method but it worked and my mower ran for several years after that. Auto zone may have a valve lapping tool that they will loan out and you can buy some real lapping compound to do a better job. I always enjoyed getting the job done with what I had on hand. Good luck.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the difference betwen these valves?
- Pressure Safety valve and Pressure Relief Valve are essentially the same. When fitted on a pressure vessel they limit the internal pressure to specified limits. When the pressure exceeds a set value they open to release the pressure. Some types will maintain the pressure (Like the pressure regulator on a pressure cooker) others will release all the pressure. Temperature Safety Valves are used in boiler type of vessels containing a boiling liquid, which generates the pressure (Again like a pressure cooker). Usually there is an equilibrium between the pressure and the temperature. In such applications a temperature responsive valve is used to control the inside pressure to safe levels. If based on thermal expansion, they can regulate. Otherwise a fusible alloy just melts and releases all pressure in one go.
- Q:Where can I order foot valves?
- Yes, okorder.com
- Q:1995 nissan altima - PCV valve?
- The PCV valve is located beneath the intake manifold on the right (passenger) side. It threads into the breather seperator and points toward the center of the car. To remove it, you'll have to remove the Idle Air Control valve located on the end of the manifold log. Be aware that you'll have to do at least part of this task underneath the car, and that the IAC valve has antifreeze circulating through it Get a mechanic to do it if you can afford it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range