The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Leaky Toilet shutoff valve....?
- This is quite common. If water is leaking on the floor from the hose, replace the hose with one of those user friendly flexible hoses called toilet supply hoses from Home Depot or your local hardware store. It could be the gasket but your hose is probably old and replacing it may save you a small flood. Your shutoff sounds like it needs to be rebuilt, but you as you mentioned, this is not critical because it is on all the time anyway. You can try buying the exact same shutoff, then shut off the main water supply, then take the shutoff apart (without removing it from the supply pipe) and replace the guts of the valve. The part where it attaches to the incoming supply is probably fine, so rebuilding the guts of the valve should work. Use Teflon tape when you connect the new supply hose and be sure to drain the water from the back of the tank with a cup and sponge before you remove the old supply hose.
- Q:mitral valve prolapse...?
- sounds more like anxiety to me.I agree wid Rhianna
- Q:automatic sprinkler valve problem?
- No. that's not gas tight and the plastic factors would possibly no longer delight in the petroleum ecosystem. you will choose a valve it is meant for propane. And the suitable valve would matter on the rigidity the place you meant to place in the valve interior the line. you will additionally would desire to layout the entire element very intently - no open touch relays - to steer away from a spark that would spark off errant propane.
- Q:What would happen if a PCV valve disconnects while driving?
- If the PCV valve becomes disconnected it allows a direct intake manifold vacume leak. This will cause the engine to stumble and run bad and even die during idle. It is easy to lacate and fix. Look for a medium sized hose running from your throttle body on top of the intake going down to the top of one side of the valve cover/s. You should see the PCV valve. Just ensure that it is connected. To tell if one is working properly you need to clean it up and blow through it. It will allow you to blow one way and not the other.
- Q:Need help replacing the old valve stem for tub/shower to replace with new valve stem?
- Check back on your website to see if they have the procedure for removing/installing the new stem. These usually have to be turned to allow them to be removed. You should be able to purchase a tool to help you release it. Also, be aware the old stem could be hard to remove due to build-up and/or torn seals. After you get it our, try to remve and deposits in the valve and then apply a little lubricant to the new stem before you insert it. Be sure the lubricant is compatable with the seals.
- Q:reed valves on a 1999 yz 250?
- the aggregate is slightly skinny. The exhaust will smoke much less, however the appropriate end will ware quicker then standard. replace the piston rings as quickly as a 12 months could shop the engine risk-free.
- Q:check engine light- valve cover gasket?
- the oil may need to be changed check your water and transmission fluid check the brake fluid, have someone to put a new gasket in that is where you may be loosing oil
- Q:i have a 96 mitsubishi galant and when you press the accelerator it rattles in the valve cover?
- You might not need new valves or valve guides. Mitsubishis, along with many other vehicles, use hydraulic lifters which give off a ticking sound. They're located between the rocker arm, or in the rocker arm, and the head of the valve. It's very common and will not harm the engine. However, if the sound you're hearing is more of a rattling, like putting some nuts and bolts in a glass jar, you may need to pull the valve cover off and inspect for yourself to make sure that the rocker arms do not have any play to them while they are pushing on the valves. If there is any play in the rocker side to side, you may need to replace those rockers. However, if there is any play up and down you may just need to replace the lifter. To better check if you need new valves or valve guides run through this checklist: Are you burning oil? Have you done a compression test (both wet and dry)? And if so, were the compression numbers within spec? Have you felt a loss in power/idle quality/gas mileage? Is your oil level correct/using the correct oil/non-FRAM oil filter? At your next oil change, instead of using the recommended 5W-30 engine oil, try switching to something a little heavier, such as 10W-30, to cancel out the effect of possible lifter tick. Do not use a FRAM oil filter if you have in the past since they're filters tend to have additives that are unnecessary and may cause the engine harm.
- Q:How does a solenoid valve work?
- A double solenoid has two solenoids, and when voltage is supplied to one (and not the other) the valve shifts. Note that if voltage is supplied to both solenoids at the same time, the valve will stay in the position is was in (i.e. it won't shift since the solenoids will be working against each other). This is typically not desired, so make sure you remove voltage from one side when supplying it to the other. If no voltage is supplied to either solenoid, the result will be the same as if voltage is supplied to both, in that the valve will stay in the position is was in. What this means is that the cylinder has no home position, so when power is cut, the valve will stay where it was at that time, and the cylinder will continue to do work in the direction is was working in. Again, depending upon what the cylinder was doing, this may or may not be desired. For Conrolling with PLC you may need to wire two discrete outputs of PLC to those two solenoids using relay. And the ON/OFF those two outputs as required.
- Q:Will schrader valve tubes work at 110 psi?
- Schrader Valve Pressure Rating
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range