The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:86 flhtc flowed heads bigger cylinders 86 cubic 10-1 pistons keep bending valves what can i do to stop bending?
- The other answers are on the right track, but are failing to include the other possibilities. You say you have had the heads done...WHO did the headwork? Were oversized valves installed? What valve springs are you running and were they packed for proper and even seat pressures for the cam lift? Were the valve seats cuts for new valves and if so, was proper valve stem height set? What cam are you running?...What is the TDC lift on that cam? Were ALL clearances checked when the engine was assembled?...Meaning valve-to-valve clearance during valve overlap, not enough clearance and the valves will hit each other...valve-to-piston clearance, this is where the cam's TDC lift specs come into play, if you don't have the proper clearance, the valves will hit the piston........MINIMUM of .060 clearance on both of these checks. What lifters and pushrods are you running?...stock lifters can pump-up at high rpm and lift the valve too much causing it to contact the piston or the other valve. Are you 100% postive you are adjusting the pushrods to their manufacturer's specs...different pushrods manufacturers use different thread pitches that require different adjustment lengths. As you can see, if the engine wasn't PROPERLY built and all clearances checked, you have a MAJOR job ahead of you, this require extensive knowledge and tooling. If you assembled the engine, take it to a reputable performance shop and let them check it out, if a shop did the work, FIND ANOTHER ONE!!! Building performance engines is not easy work and not for the novice.
- Q:Where is this pcv valve?
- find the valve covers and it's on one of them, it plugs into the valve cover and has a hose running to it, take it out and shake it and you should hear a ball bearing rattling noise if it's good.
- Q:Water main valve broke off?
- Broken Water Valve
- Q:How is a pig hearts valve used to replaced ours?
- cape.uwaterloo.ca/che100projects/... They also use cow - bovine - for valve replacements.
- Q:how man cups does the miteral valve have.....?
- Mitral valve has two cusps. It is located between the left atrium and the left ventricle , oxygenated blood comes from the lungs by pulmonary veins and drains into the left atrium then the left atrium pumps this oxygenated blood through the mitral valve into the left ventricle. After that the left ventricle contracts pumping the blood through the aortic valve to the aorta..
- Q:Natural Gas Vs Propane Valve?
- LP gas and natural gas work off of two different pressures. Usually there will be a inner spring that need to be changed out inside the valve, and the orifice will need to be changed as well. If you don't convert your valve, it can prove to be very dangerous! Most likely it will only have an erratic flame, and burn very dirty. The flame will burn out of control and have orange color to it. However, it could result in not burning off all of the gases as they are released, and could cause an explosion. Most of the time in the owners manual it will have step by step instructions on converting LP to Nat, or vise versa. Remember, gas is a safe alternative to electricity, but if not handled correctly it can be very dangerous. Please proceed with care, or if you are uncertain with yourself, call a qualified technician. It shouldn't take em more than an hour, and most techs charge around 60 bucks an hour. A cheap price for a job done safely.
- Q:hi i just found out last week i have a micro valve and have willam sydrome i need more info about the valve?
- I okorder.com/.. and don't start thinking everything happening to you is a symptom. I happen to have mitral valve prolapse, and it has zero affect on me. I would not have known I had it were it not for a gall bladder attack they mis-diagnosed as a heart attack.
- Q:Northface Hammerhead Bite Valve!?
- North Face Hammerhead
- Q:Heater valve and tube for Volvo?
- Can you give a little more info, like what is the year/model, and what is the tube you are speaking of? Are you looking for the heater hose?
- Q:Valve isnt gonna make Half Life 3 are they?
- hmm they might make a 3 or episode 3 but right now theyre big thing is portal 2 so we'll just wait till after portal 2 comes out
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range