The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Is my Gas Valve faulty ?
- There are a few possibilities. The valve runs on a low voltage line. The low voltage is provided by a transformer. It it possible the transformer is bad. Be sure the power switch to the furnace is on. (should be on the side of the furnace. Easy way to check is (on the thermostat) turn the fan switch from auto to run. The blower fan should come on. Check that the gas valve is in the ON position.(if you have had to light the pilot it may still be in pilot position.) Another possibility is a clogged gas line. If you have an older home rust can accumulate inside the iron gas lines. Where the gas line attaches to the furnace there should be a drip leg. This is a short length of pipe that points down with a cap on it from the TEE that goes into the furnace. This short piece of pipe is to catch any moisture or rust that comes thru the line. First TURN OFF the gas at the shut off in the pipe it's self. This is a quarter turn valve. When the handle is in line with the pipe the gas is on. When it is opposite the pipe (pointing out to the side) the gas is off. After turning the gas off, remove the cap from the bottom of the drip leg to remove any accumulation.USE PIPE DOPE not teflon tape when putting the cap back on.Turn the gas valve back on and check for leaks.
- Q:chevy 350 exhaust valve seat pittings?
- Your pics are too small and not clear enough for me to give you a 100% sure answer. My thought on this though is try to power lap the valves and see if that takes pitting out.. If not then you need a valve job. Lapping the valves won't put you out much. The lapping compond is pretty cheap. $5 or less for a tube of it, sold aty all parts stores. The common lapping is done with a lapping stick turning it by hand.. I recommed power lapping.. Get a lenght of 11/32 rubber hose, Put lapping compound on valve seat and valve face, put valve in head.. Put rubber hose on the valve stem, then chuck the other end of rubber hose into a hand held drill. I use a 1/2 chuck high torque drill for this. Now lightly push agaist the bottom of valve, will you trigger the drill and turn the valve around and around.. For yours do about 1-1.5 min, stop, push valve out some and look at seat, add more lapping compund if needed, then do it again This will machine the seat some.. It may be enough to clen up the pitting
- Q:Mitral valve prolapse have impression on lifetime?
- Mitral valve prolapse (MVP) is the most common heart defect in population. The prevalence of MVP is about 0.6–2.5%. The occurrence increases with age, and the highest is in young woman. MVP is diagnosed by transthoracic echocardiography when displacement of mitral valve leaflet(s) above the annulus into the left atrium during a systole is present (Fig. 1). The clinical symptoms of the disease are connected with instability of the autonomic nervous system. Fig. 1 Two-dimensional echocardiographic long axis parasternal view of mitral valve prolapse. MV mitral valve, LV left ventricle, LA left atrium, RV right ventricle, Ao aorta Such a large population of patients becomes a problem of social significance, and it is extremely important to determine the influence of MVP as a chronic disease on patients. That is why our trial to evaluate the health-related quality of life (HRQOL) in children with MVP was undertaken. There are many publications concerning MVP in adult patients, but no study on their quality of life has been found. The literature concerning HRQOL of children with heart defects is not very extensive; the authors analyzed the problem of patients with serious conditions, such as hypoplastic left heart syndrome, transposition of the great arteries, pulmonary atresia, tetralogy of Fallot and non-complex heart defects, like ventricular or atrial septal defect [1–3]. The aim of our study was to evaluate the quality of life of children with MVP and the impact of clinical symptoms on HRQOL. You will detailed information on the link given in sources, as it is long topic.
- Q:Changing an EGR valve?
- 3hours / labor 100.00/ hour plus 199.99 parts 600.00 otta cover
- Q:can EGR valve make engine run hot, melt pistons?
- Well some what true an egr mifht create a vacuum leak making the engine run faster but to burn a piston it woul have to be close to the cyl like a intake leak easy way to check for vacuum leaks is to take a can of carb clean and spray down the intake and listen for idle change (don't spray dist)
- Q:why would oil be leaking from the blow off valve?
- I'm having a very similar problem, i'm thinking the turbo might be damaged and leaking oil.
- Q:how to make a 1 way valve?
- What your looking for is a check valve. Home Depot Be careful, very careful!
- Q:Why can't i start my valve?
- what kind of valve are you talking about? A Valvo?? LOL...No really, what kind of valve? Valves do not start, once the engine is fired up then the valve becomes a part of the engines 4 cycle system of opening and closing to allow fuel and air to enter inside the combustion chamber and ignite the fuel to keep the engine running. good luck..
- Q:Aortic valve replacement?
- Unlike the mitral valve which can often be repaired, the aortic valve usually requires replacement. Once the decision is made to proceed with surgery, choices regarding the type of artificial valve (prosthesis) used should be considered. In broad terms there are two types of artificial valves or prostheses: mechanical valves and biological valves. A number of excellent mechanical replacement valves or prostheses are available today. Most surgeons have a particular preference for one valve over another related to technical factors (how they are sewn into place), however from the patient's point of view there is little if any difference between valves. The principle advantage of mechanical valves is their excellent durability. From a practical standpoint, they do not wear out. The principle disadvantage is that there is a tendency for blood to clot on all mechanical valves. Therefore patients with artificial valves must take anticoagulants or blood thinners for the rest of their life. There is also a small but definite risk of blood clots causing stroke. The decision on the type of valve used should be made in conjunction with your cardiothoracic surgeon and your cardiologist. Ultimately the choice will depend on a patient's preferences, lifestyle, and individual risks as determined by age and other medical conditions. I advice you to consult surgeryplanet, which is a global healthcare facilitator. They can give details about this surgery and the good centers for the surgery.
- Q:1999 Pathfinder Suction Control valve?
- I would think the suction control valve is what is also called a purge valve and is part of the emissions control circuit. It is not the same as an idle control valve nor will it cause poor running when it fails. The idle control valve will however..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range