||below 68db in 7metres
||fuel tank capacity:
||8hours or by your request
||1year or 1000hours continously running
50kva/40kw super silent Cummins generator set with CE approved (GDC50*S)
40KW / 50KVA
Engine Brand & Model
Water-cooled, 4-stroke, Natural Engine
No. of cylinder
Bore x Stroke
below 70db in 7metres
D. C. 24V electric start
Positive Water Cooling Cycle
Alternator Brand & Model
GODLIKE JDG224D 50kva (original stamford optional)
No. of phases
Voltage Regulation, Steady State
≤ ± 1%
Control Panel - Standard equipped or LCD digital control module(DSE&SMARTGEN)
8hours Base Fuel Tank & battery included
- Q:What is the dominant fuel used in back up generator systems? Can you estimate the amount each year in CA.?
- many years ago, when Bank of America needed such, the choice was between diesel or jet turbine. the money was about the same. the needed load was better met by diesel at that time. diesel and turbine fuel storage does not run the risk of leaking. in addition, the generators are used several times a year, during periods of high demand, as requested by PGE, for which the bank gets a reduced rate on it's electricity all year round. after the Loma Prieta quake, the bank came within 6 hours of running out of fuel for the generators.
- Q:Which would make more sense? Converting diesel electric trains to biodiesel, or?
- A diesel electric train will run on biodiesel with minor or NO modification. By adding a steam turbine you will also need to add a steam boiler and all the associated plant. (and water). Then the inefficiency of transporting this weight, swings the balance back to the diesel electric. The best option is to run a purely electric train and generate the power from stationary power station. If you use biodiesel or any other fuel to generate electricity. You don't need to transport the weight of the generator, can control fluid levels better (particularly steam) and you can use better (heavier) forms of pollution control. This applies to cars also.
- Q:Could a steam locomotive need less maintance if it used a heater instead of a fire?
- Solet me get this straight You want to use a heating element to heat the water in a steam locomotive to boil the water and turn the pistons, etc, etc. That's all good. Sothe heater will be electric right? Okso you are going from (power source energy, batteries, combustion engine, etc.) to electric energy(heater) to heat energy (water/steam) That is three different conversions, very inefficient, and actually useless. Heating water is very inefficient. It takes a lot of joules to bring the temperature of liquid water up. Ok, so if the heater is electric, something powers it right? But if you have a generator powering the heatercan't the generator itself just power the train? That's what a diesel locomotive is. Just think of it like a car engine hooked up to a train. Except, most of the time, it's diesel electric, meaning a diesel generator uses heat energy to make mechanical energy which turns a crankshaft which creates electric energy which drives electric motors on the axles of the train. Steam trains are very inefficient. Plus, the large number of systems it would need would require lots of maintenance, and require everyone from plumbers to electricians to mechanics to maintain, lots of money and time. Of course, I don't know what a metal heater is, I assumed all of them are, metal, like the ones used to boil water.
- Q:Can Hydrogen gas run an Electrical Generator? If So whats the best method?
- Many okorder
- Q:Does more Power Demand burn more fuel?
- If that is a 1 kw incandescent bulb, the generator may shut it's self off when you try to turn on the bulb, but keep running if you turn on the 100 watt bulbs one at a time. That is because the lamps draw about ten times as much current the first millisecond. Fuel consumption is the same, with in the tolerance limits of the bulbs, and other minor errors.
- Q:Fitting Carbon neutral generator to an RV any advice?
- You need the power level, and I suspect it is very high. The shower is the problem, as it will use several thousands of watts only for a few minutes, then zero power for the rest of the time. Everything else is a hundred watts or so. If you could switch to a tank hot water storage system, where you can heat the water slowly, with perhaps 500 watts over hours of time, so it is ready for those showers. Perhaps even less. Hydrogen is not practical, as it is not readily available, neither is bio-fuel. Your best bet is solar, as you have plenty of space on the roof for the panels. You will need a charge controller, a few sealed deep-discharge 12 volt batteries, and an inverter. The batteries can store up power for the times you need it. The number of batteries will be determined the needed power levels. Again, the shower predominates. Get readings of watts used and time lengths, so you can calculate the number of batteries. .
- Q:How can I use my car's engine as a generator?
- you cant its too big. its a waste time u are better off selling the engine in the paper to buy a power generator
- Q:backup generator maintenance tutorial required?
- I am generator technician, what specific things are you looking for?
- Q:how did the whole Chuck Norris joke start?
- Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the world's DNS servers until the information appeared. then people started turning them into jokes. Lord Chuck will not be pleased.
- Q:Can you simplify this paragraph? Is it grammatically correct?
- who own appliances and whose own appliances are both correct but they mean different things. The first one is saying those people OWN (have) appliances. The second one is saying those people have their OWN appliances. The first 'own' is a verb, the second 'own' is an adjective. In the text, a simpler way of saying it is: This implies that more or less all customers of Esson, who have appliances that depend on electricity supply. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range