||below 68db in 7metres
||fuel tank capacity:
||8hours or by your request
||1year or 1000hours continously running
50kva/40kw super silent Cummins generator set with CE approved (GDC50*S)
40KW / 50KVA
Engine Brand & Model
Water-cooled, 4-stroke, Natural Engine
No. of cylinder
Bore x Stroke
below 70db in 7metres
D. C. 24V electric start
Positive Water Cooling Cycle
Alternator Brand & Model
GODLIKE JDG224D 50kva (original stamford optional)
No. of phases
Voltage Regulation, Steady State
≤ ± 1%
Control Panel - Standard equipped or LCD digital control module(DSE&SMARTGEN)
8hours Base Fuel Tank & battery included
- Q:Which would make more sense? Converting diesel electric trains to biodiesel, or?
- So you people don't really read any of these postings do you? How many times do we have to answer the same questions? Bio diesel is not the way to replace fuel oil (diesel). There is not enough acreage in the USA to grow the amount of crops, any crops, to make bio fuels to power the existing fleet of vehicles much less the future fleet. And carrying water on locomotives is very inefficient. Steam Engines (Sterling Engines) are a very efficient means of moving huge vehicles. That is why they use nuclear/steam to power air craft carriers but hauling water to make steam cuts the payload so much that it becomes unprofitable. Why would we want to go back in time and technology? We can go to plug in electric powered vehicles that are charged by photovoltaic panels at your home or work. And, naysayers pay attention to this, Linear Electric Drive would power long distance and heavy hauling.
- Q:Can you use red diesel in a generator?
- Red diesel is agricultural, no tax or tax reduced. The Red is only a dye to distinguish it from tax paid diesel. However using it illegally can result in very hefty fines if caught. Used and cleaned vegetable oil can be mixed with diesel, actual proportions I'm not sure of, but I think 3:1 oil to diesel. There are probably sites that explain in more detail. However why it has to be used veg. oil I don't know.
- Q:How do I remove a Detroit 8V92 (Diesel Engine) From my 1991 Prevost Marathon Mirage le?
- Sir, Engine Dismantling Very Responsible Job Once Removed The Parts You Should Reassemble That Is - The Problem.Total Repairs Anybody Will Do But Once Removed By You Nobody Give Attention Keep in Mind. Firstly Remove The Battery Store It Safe Location.Disconnect The ,Diesel lines,Wirings,Cables,- Sesors, Modules, Then Disconnect,Gear BellHousing,Torque Coverter If There,Engine Mountigs, All Water Lines,A/c Connections,Front Grill,If You Need The Bonnet Also, Put The Rope Put Cross Bar- Tie Properly Care The Mudguards,Pull The Engine With Sufficiant Manpower Or Crane Nor Lifter. Check Once More before Takeout The Engine Assy-Wheel Blocks,Support To The Gear Box,Door Lock, Safe The Key,Nobody Not Allowed Inside The Car, Before Pullout Check Again And Make Sure Nomore- COnnections Arrange The Table Keep Everythings Ready Pullout Keep On The Table Check Externals. Make More Dismantling The Engie Take To Machine Shop They Knows What Nee for Your Engine. If Over machine Work Bring To Spot Selct New Parts What You Need Do Accordingly.
- Q:What is the suitable battery and inverter for using around 14 laptops up to 5-6 hours?
- You would need to be more specific. Multiply the watts of one laptop power supply by 14, then get a more powerful invertor. e.g. 14 x 50 watt laptops 700 watts, get at least a 1 Kw invertor. It is difficult to predict how long a particular battery will power an invertor, a 1 Kilowatt load will draw a huge current, about 50 amps from a 12 volt battery. If at all possible you would be better off using a petrol or diesel generator and extension leads, as the size of battery needed would be enormous, you would need a no. of 12 volt large 12 volt batteries joined together, or one battery and one x 100 watt invertor for each laptop. You might also consider using a battery to power a DC to DC convertor for each laptop. For example one laptop could use a 12 volt, 50 AH battery and a 12 to 20 volt convertor, this will probably run a 50 watt laptop for 6 hours. I say probably because the only way to know for sure is to try it out. For the price of 14 batteries and 14 convertors you can probably buy a really good silent 1 kw petrol generator. This will be smaller, lighter and probably safer than 14 x 50 AH batteries.
- Q:Diesel generator, hydro electric generator, or steam generator, is best to produce electricity?
- Hydro electric is cheaper, cleaner and most cost effective. There is no operational loss because the fuel (flowing water) is free
- Q:Any experienced Electrical Engineers out there?
- Is it too late to switch to a 240 volt single phase generator of the same capacity? This would have a 60 amp capability and would handle the surges with no trouble. I don't see how a capacitor will help. If you are stuck with the 3 phase generator, perhaps you can switch the ACs for ones with 3 phase motors. That will spread the surge over the 3 phases. There are also soft-start ACs .
- Q:Tolong bantu ya ?
- Yes mate, top notch genset that one.
- Q:How is solar power obtained for a 220 waterwell pump?
- For that heavy a load, I'd think that a gasoline or diesel generator might be more appropriate. While you could possibly set up a bank of solar-charged batteries to power a 220-volt inverter, the power requirements could make that approach cost-prohibitive.
- Q:Hey where are the lyrics to Corey Feldmans song?
- kc - Here is what I found: Green is the Colour We made history at Universal CityWalk (Universal Studios Hollywood). For the first time ever, a CityWalk concert was Off the Grid! A bio-diesel generator was graciously supplied by @POWER to provide us with alternative energy to power the lights and the sound required. Thank you to Universal CityWalk, @POWER, Green Team, Team Feldman and all of the fans who made it a very special event. Truth Movement dedicated the show to the 'King of Pop' Mr. Michael Jackson. coreyfeldman.net/index2.html
- Q:i want to start and stop electric generator by using thumb scanner and computer. how i can do it? ?
- Even some older Gen-Sets have contacts for a remote start switch. This is where you might wire in sensors to detect when commercial power is lost. You may install a relay to actuate those contacts. You can control that relay with a computer controlled module that is run by your software. The computer you have installed the thumb scanner on can control this. If the software is for this specific generator, then it may already include a remote start, as well as a logger to record start and stop times. Kits are often available.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range