|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
2B, BA, HL, NO.4
Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, gas stove etc.
Asia, Mid East, South America etc.
coil/ panel/ strip/ sheet
PVC film with wooden pallet
From full hard to DDQ
Mill edge/ Slitting edge
Clean & corrosion resistance
Ferrite stainless steel
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export package, pvc film with wooden pallet.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after receiving deposit|
Cheap cold rolled stainless steel coil 430
Origin: Baosteel, Tisco, Jisco
High technology & advanced equipment
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430 / ss430
|Item name||Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430|
|Surface treatment ||BA, 2B, HL, No.4|
|Edge||Mill edge/ slitting edge|
|Hardness||Full hardness to DDQ |
|Application||Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, food industry, construction decorations etc. |
|Package||Standard export package, PVC film with wooden pallet |
|Payment terms||T/T, 20% deposit in advance, balance against copy of B/L|
15-30 days after receiving the deposit
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- The steel of the oxide layer was removed, put a drop of water, rub rub after copper sulfate, such as discoloration, usually stainless steel; such as purple red, nonmagnetic high manganese steel, magnetic for ordinary steel or low-alloy steel.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Ferritic stainless steel is generally magnetic, austenitic stainless steel is generally non-magnetic. So we can't generalize.
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- All the scratches on the watch, watch case and watch band can be removed by this method if you want to remove it or make a look at the appearance of the watch. The lines of straight lines are easier to handle. If the lines are concentric, that should be done with electrical machines.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Generally divided into martensitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel, etc., or divided into chromium, stainless steel and nickel stainless steel two categories.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Good with magnetic and without magnetism. See what you like.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- 304 good soft hard 301 good 304 some hardness is not to Yi Teng metal
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- One is a coil and the other is a strip.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range