AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet
1. Chemical composition of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet
2. Mechanical properties of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet
3. Standard of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet:
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQof AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet:T/T or L/C
8. Packing of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip,
or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity. At present, the commonly used classification methods are classified according to the characteristics of the steel structure, the chemical composition of steel and the combination of the two
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- In addition, 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensitic transformation, the greater the magnetic properties of steel. The stable austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature solution treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 is our country's 1Cr17Ni7, belongs to 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel varieties, itself should be no magnetism, there is opportunity processing and pressure processing may produce processing magnetism, but after the heat treatment, magnetism will disappear
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Volume: due to the use of the problem, customers may come to buy materials, do not buy the entire volume of material, but cut the plate for sale, the remaining less than a roll of materialMaterials, called rolls, are lower in price than normal materials.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Good with magnetic and without magnetism. See what you like.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States materials and Testing Association (ASTM) named SUS 304 stainless steel brand abbreviation. 304 stainless steel, 1Cr18Ni9., is a widely used austenitic stainless steel.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- 304 good soft hard 301 good 304 some hardness is not to Yi Teng metal
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
Our company has many metallurgical industry experts and technical engineers, professional sales staff. We can provide users with timely professional services.The company focus on technology development of metallurgical industry, and try to achieve mutual benefit and common development , willing to serve customers sincerely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$5.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range