AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet
1. Chemical composition of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet
2. Mechanical properties of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet
3. Standard of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet:
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQof AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet:T/T or L/C
8. Packing of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip,
or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Sheet: Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- It is one of the earliest fields of stainless steel application. In architectural decoration, at present, stainless steel is mainly used in high-rise building exterior wall, indoor and external column coating, handrails, floors, elevator panels, doors and windows, curtain walls and other interior decoration and components. After the surface treatment, coloring and coating of the stainless steel plate, the utility model solves the problems such as fingerprint easily appearing after touching, and further expands the application range of the stainless steel.In the home appliance industry, the large quantities of stainless steel are the inner cylinder of the automatic washing machine, the inner liner of the water heater, the inner and outer shell of the microwave oven and the lining of the refrigerator, and the ferritic stainless steel is adopted.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Good with magnetic and without magnetism. See what you like.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- The chromium content of ferritic stainless steel (400 Series) is 15%~30%, and has the structure of body centered cubic crystal. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- No absolute, which quality is good, the key depends on what kind of product is suitable. Under normal circumstances, the requirements of hardness, elasticity, as elastic components, structural parts of the 301 materials used more, can also achieve a higher hardness of about HV600. Product positioning higher, 304 materials can be appropriately selected, the highest hardness can reach about HV500.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- Magnets can basically distinguish between the two types of stainless steel. Because 201 stainless steel (chromium, stainless steel) in any state can be attracted by magnets; 304 stainless steel (chromium nickel stainless steel) in the annealing state is generally non-magnetic, and after cold processing, some will be magnetic. However, the manganese steel with high manganese content is non-magnetic; the magnetic properties of chromium, nickel and nitrogen stainless steel are more complex: some are non-magnetic, some are magnetic, some are without magnetism and the surface is magnetic. Therefore, although the basic difference between magnet chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel, but can not distinguish between some special properties, but not distinguish the concrete steel.
Our company has many metallurgical industry experts and technical engineers, professional sales staff. We can provide users with timely professional services.The company focus on technology development of metallurgical industry, and try to achieve mutual benefit and common development , willing to serve customers sincerely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$5.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range