316L Stainless Steel Coil
1. Chemical composition of 316L Stainless Steel Coil
2. Mechanical properties of 316L Stainless Steel Coil
3. Standard of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size of 316L Stainless Steel Coil :
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : 1 Ton
7. Payment terms of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : T/T or L/C
8. Packing of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip,
or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- The steel of the oxide layer was removed, put a drop of water, rub rub after copper sulfate, such as discoloration, usually stainless steel; such as purple red, nonmagnetic high manganese steel, magnetic for ordinary steel or low-alloy steel.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- As the process of case surface, basically of two kinds: polishing and sand, or both, grinding watch case on the scratch, but also in accordance with the original process to do a large area of hair road wear, relatively easy to handle; but if there is hard scratch deep, will be trouble some, because both polishing and sand drawing techniques, are not enough to remove the scratches.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Many stainless steel grades, different properties, and in the course of its development has gradually formed several categories. According to the structure of the organization, it is divided into four categories: martensitic stainless steel (including precipitation hardening stainless steel), ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic ferrite duplex stainless steel;
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Sideband: roll out of the steel plant, has a certain width, when customers order the specified width, need to do a movement, to meet customer demand, but the width of the collocation, not satisfactory, will the remaining material (not in a material), such as roll material is 1185mm wide, to the customer is 60mm wide, the rest of the material is, the price is the lowest.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Good with magnetic and without magnetism. See what you like.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- 1, 420- type "cutting class" martensitic steel, similar to Brandt's first high chromium stainless steel this. Also used in surgical knives, which can be made very bright.2 model 430- ferritic stainless steel for decorative purposes, such as automotive accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.3, 440- type high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher, after appropriate heat treatment to obtain a higher yield strength and hardness can reach 58HRC, which belongs to the most hard stainless steel column. The most common example is razor blades".
Our company is a large company mainly dealing in stainless steel stocking and processing. We are the first aurthorized dealer of many well-known Chinese steel factories. We have about 20 thousand tons stock, which can satisfy most requirments of our customers at any time. These material are widely applied in electric furnace, boiler, pressure vessel, electro-heat installation, equipments for petroleum, chemistry, textil, printing, food, medicine, enviroment protection, mechanical, manufacturin, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Japan, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range