316L Stainless Steel Coil
1. Chemical composition of 316L Stainless Steel Coil
2. Mechanical properties of 316L Stainless Steel Coil
3. Standard of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size of 316L Stainless Steel Coil :
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : 1 Ton
7. Payment terms of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : T/T or L/C
8. Packing of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip,
or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Stainless steel pot without magnetic is good.In fact, stainless steel is magnetic, and the best stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, and its magnetic is already weak, and basically no magnetic.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Speaking, of course, the material is stainless steel, stainless steel is not easy to change color, corrosion resistance, etc., and the cortex is not resistant to corrosion, and sometimes easy to fade. This should be based on their preferences, as well as personality and usual dress up, stainless steel for formal dress, such as shirts, suits, leather, suitable for casual wear
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- In addition, 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensitic transformation, the greater the magnetic properties of steel. The stable austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature solution treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- 1, 420- type "cutting class" martensitic steel, similar to Brandt's first high chromium stainless steel this. Also used in surgical knives, which can be made very bright.2 model 430- ferritic stainless steel for decorative purposes, such as automotive accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.3, 440- type high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher, after appropriate heat treatment to obtain a higher yield strength and hardness can reach 58HRC, which belongs to the most hard stainless steel column. The most common example is razor blades".
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Many stainless steel grades, different properties, and in the course of its development has gradually formed several categories. According to the structure of the organization, it is divided into four categories: martensitic stainless steel (including precipitation hardening stainless steel), ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic ferrite duplex stainless steel;
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brown and white, brown and black chromium, chromium manganese nitrogen is black (the three color refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
Our company is a large company mainly dealing in stainless steel stocking and processing. We are the first aurthorized dealer of many well-known Chinese steel factories. We have about 20 thousand tons stock, which can satisfy most requirments of our customers at any time. These material are widely applied in electric furnace, boiler, pressure vessel, electro-heat installation, equipments for petroleum, chemistry, textil, printing, food, medicine, enviroment protection, mechanical, manufacturin, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Japan, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range