316L Stainless Steel Coil
1. Chemical composition of 316L Stainless Steel Coil
2. Mechanical properties of 316L Stainless Steel Coil
3. Standard of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size of 316L Stainless Steel Coil :
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : 1 Ton
7. Payment terms of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : T/T or L/C
8. Packing of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip,
or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time of 316L Stainless Steel Coil : Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- You can be responsible to tell you, 304 to better stainless steel, the amount of nickel will be on the 304 to more than 301
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Austenitic stainless steel is the stainless steel with austenite structure at normal temperature. When the steel containing Cr is about 18%, Ni, 8%~10% and C is about 0.1%, it has a stable austenite structure. Austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel includes the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel, and on this basis, increasing the content of Cr, Ni, and adding Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti and other elements developed by the high Cr-Ni series steel.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brown and white, brown and black chromium, chromium manganese nitrogen is black (the three color refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- On the local case or watch strap deep scratches, repair before the need to do local processing, look at the location, such as the shell side case, there may even use the fine small file, more is the use of stone, then under the magnifying glass, carefully remove deep scratches and boring flat, deep scratches in the first, to focus on the local stone grind. This needs to be under a magnifying glass, the purpose is to scratch evenly polished, when basic scratches are going to grind, choose suitable size to sandpaper, grinding along the original sand drawing lines, so the lines are usually on the dial radially, and this is a carefully, to a little, the effect will be good to rub out the realistic. It is recommended that the sand paper be used in jewelry industry, preferably imported, such as German warrior brand water sandpaper.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- No solid modification of pure plastic on the surface of stainless steel wear is relatively small, such as polyethylene, PTFE and so on.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
Our company is a large company mainly dealing in stainless steel stocking and processing. We are the first aurthorized dealer of many well-known Chinese steel factories. We have about 20 thousand tons stock, which can satisfy most requirments of our customers at any time. These material are widely applied in electric furnace, boiler, pressure vessel, electro-heat installation, equipments for petroleum, chemistry, textil, printing, food, medicine, enviroment protection, mechanical, manufacturin, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Japan, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range