201 Stainless Steel Coil / Sheet
1.Size of 201 Stainless Steel Coil : Thickness: 0.3mm ~~ 6mm, Width: 650mm ~~ 2100mm, Length: to be customized.
2.Material of 201 Stainless Steel Coil :SUS201,202,301,304,304L,316,316L ,321 etc.
3.Standard of 201 Stainless Steel Coil :AISI,JIS,GB,DIN
4.Finish of 201 Stainless Steel Coil :Black, No.1, 2B, 2D, BA, NO.3, NO.4, SB, NO.8, HL
5.Testing of 201 Stainless Steel Coil :Each heat number and batch must be tested for both chemical and mechanical properties
Stainless Steel Coil / Sheet
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN
Stainless steel coil, Stainless steel sheet, Stainless steel plate, stainless steel
factory direct sale
Black, No.1, 2B, 2D, BA, NO.3, NO.4, SB, NO.8, HL
304 stainless steel channel,201 stainless steel channel
FOB China mainport
T/T or L/C
20days or depend on order quantity
The capacity for a 20" container:20-24tons
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- On the local case or watch strap deep scratches, repair before the need to do local processing, look at the location, such as the shell side case, there may even use the fine small file, more is the use of stone, then under the magnifying glass, carefully remove deep scratches and boring flat, deep scratches in the first, to focus on the local stone grind. This needs to be under a magnifying glass, the purpose is to scratch evenly polished, when basic scratches are going to grind, choose suitable size to sandpaper, grinding along the original sand drawing lines, so the lines are usually on the dial radially, and this is a carefully, to a little, the effect will be good to rub out the realistic. It is recommended that the sand paper be used in jewelry industry, preferably imported, such as German warrior brand water sandpaper.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- One is a coil and the other is a strip.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States materials and Testing Association (ASTM) named SUS 304 stainless steel brand abbreviation. 304 stainless steel, 1Cr18Ni9., is a widely used austenitic stainless steel.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 austenitic stainless steel, with slight magnetism. The austenite belongs to the BCC crystal, generated in the above the Curie point, Curie point magnetic transition point, so the austenite is not magnetic, but specific to the austenitic stainless steel, because of a great relationship and Cr stainless steel corrosion resistance elements, Cr ferrite forming elements, so that the austenitic stainless steel will have at least 5% or so the ferrite, so it has slight magnetic magnet can be found out.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- 1, 420- type "cutting class" martensitic steel, similar to Brandt's first high chromium stainless steel this. Also used in surgical knives, which can be made very bright.2 model 430- ferritic stainless steel for decorative purposes, such as automotive accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.3, 440- type high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher, after appropriate heat treatment to obtain a higher yield strength and hardness can reach 58HRC, which belongs to the most hard stainless steel column. The most common example is razor blades".
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brown and white, brown and black chromium, chromium manganese nitrogen is black (the three color refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$160 Thousand
||Europe, East Asia and Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 14，500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range