AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil
1. Chemical composition of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil
2. Mechanical properties of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil
3. Standard of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil : AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil : 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil :
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil : 1 Ton
7. Payment terms of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil : T/T or L/C
8. Packing of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil : Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip,
or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil : Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- They use sandpaper to repair scratches watchcase watchband above, is not difficult, as long as careful steady hand could do; but for the surface polishing process, it must use the polishing machine, ordinary people can not do.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- It is one of the earliest fields of stainless steel application. In architectural decoration, at present, stainless steel is mainly used in high-rise building exterior wall, indoor and external column coating, handrails, floors, elevator panels, doors and windows, curtain walls and other interior decoration and components. After the surface treatment, coloring and coating of the stainless steel plate, the utility model solves the problems such as fingerprint easily appearing after touching, and further expands the application range of the stainless steel.In the home appliance industry, the large quantities of stainless steel are the inner cylinder of the automatic washing machine, the inner liner of the water heater, the inner and outer shell of the microwave oven and the lining of the refrigerator, and the ferritic stainless steel is adopted.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- It: cold rolled steel strength is very high, but the toughness and weldability is poor, hard, crisp, bright surface
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Without magnetic material if it is of course good 316304 of the material, if it is 201202 or easy to rust, the magnetic material is 443 than 304, this is due to their corrosion resistance, high heat conduction rate of 443, in the province of gas when cooking, can also be used with magnetic pot do the electromagnetic oven, 443 material pot is cheaper than 304, considering the magnetic well
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- No solid modification of pure plastic on the surface of stainless steel wear is relatively small, such as polyethylene, PTFE and so on.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Sideband: roll out of the steel plant, has a certain width, when customers order the specified width, need to do a movement, to meet customer demand, but the width of the collocation, not satisfactory, will the remaining material (not in a material), such as roll material is 1185mm wide, to the customer is 60mm wide, the rest of the material is, the price is the lowest.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- In addition, 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensitic transformation, the greater the magnetic properties of steel. The stable austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature solution treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- Magnets can basically distinguish between the two types of stainless steel. Because 201 stainless steel (chromium, stainless steel) in any state can be attracted by magnets; 304 stainless steel (chromium nickel stainless steel) in the annealing state is generally non-magnetic, and after cold processing, some will be magnetic. However, the manganese steel with high manganese content is non-magnetic; the magnetic properties of chromium, nickel and nitrogen stainless steel are more complex: some are non-magnetic, some are magnetic, some are without magnetism and the surface is magnetic. Therefore, although the basic difference between magnet chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel, but can not distinguish between some special properties, but not distinguish the concrete steel.
Our company has been awarded ‘Quality Trustworthy Enterprise’;. Our products are sold throughout the country, but also exported to Southeast Asia, Europe and many other countries. We adhere to the first-class products, quality service and reasonable prices for domestic and foreign merchants, welcome to visit us and to discuss cooperation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$0.5 Million
||Southeast Asia, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range