|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of 1140MVA/500kV Three-phase integrated transformer can significantly improve the economy of the UHV substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of UHV lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the 1140MVA/500kV Three-phase integrated transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of UHV construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity UHV transformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity UHV Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of UHV transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 1140MVA/500kV Three-phase integrated transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of UHV Transformer products.
- Q:National Standard for Transformer Life
- 3, this life is in the case of rated operation (rated capacity to run). How much time is the transformer running? So in normal circumstances, this 20 or 30 years is fully able to do.
4, now, how many transformers are life and scrapped? Often the life cycle has not arrived, the transformer is eliminated. The reason is: 1) economic development is too fast, the transformer to increase the capacity, and to replace the transformer. 2) Transformer technology development fast, power transformer almost every 3-5 years out of a new product, the loss is also constantly in the drop. For these reasons, the transformer is less than 20-30 years to be updated. So no one is very concerned about this life.
Guidance of the national standard for you - Guidance on the load of oil - immersed power transformers GBT 15164-1994.
Transformer machinery industry standard GB / T 17468-1998 "power transformer selection guide" in Article 8 transformer thermal aging rate and life of the "transformer life is generally 20 years."
- Q:Transformer input power how to ask?
- Transformer calculates power factor
If the capacity of the power transformer is denoted by S, the output active power is expressed by P, then the power factor cosa = P / S.
- Q:How many transformers are used in a hundred households?
- Depending on the specific use of electrical power.
First select the rated voltage of the transformer. The voltage on the high voltage side is equal to the voltage of the connected grid. The voltage on the low voltage side is 10% or 5% higher than the voltage of the low voltage side (depending on the voltage level of the transformer and the magnitude of the impedance voltage). Calculate the size of the load carried by the transformer (requires the maximum statistical load, the conversion of the operating load kW value into apparent power kVA). If two transformers are used, the capacity of each transformer can be selected according to 70% of the maximum integrated load. The transformer should be considered for the total load and leave the appropriate margin. Other brand name parameters can be combined with the appropriate consideration of the transformer product.
For example: select 35 / 10kV transformer. Assuming a maximum load of 3500kW, power factor of 0.8, choose two transformers, capacity S = 0.7 × 3500 / 0.8 = 3062kVA, 3150kVA transformer can choose, the voltage ratio of 35kV / 10.5kV. Select the model from the catalog.
- Q:The difference between transformer power kva and kw
- KVA is apparent power, kW is active power.
S = 1.732UI = 1.732 x 0.38 x 1000 ≈ 658 (kVA)
P = 1.732UI cosφ = 1.732 × 0.38 × 100 × 0.8 ≈ 526 (kW)
AC power, power divided into three kinds of power, active power P, reactive power Q and apparent power S, at any time these three power always exist at the same time.
The cosine of the phase difference (Φ) between the voltage and the current is called the power factor, denoted by the symbol cosΦ, where the power factor is the ratio of the active power to the apparent power, that is, cosΦ = P / S
Three power and power factors cosΦ is a right-angle power triangular relationship: two right-angled edges are active power P, reactive power Q, and oblique edge is apparent power S.
S² = P² + Q² S = √ (P² + Q²)
Apparent power S = 1.732UI
Active power P = 1.732UIcosΦ
Reactive power Q = 1.732UIsinΦ
DC = P = UI = U² / R = I²R
- Q:Will the installation of transformers, power supply bureau is how the charges?
- Peak valley price, one day divided into several periods. Each local price is different, the specific local electricity price can call 95598 advice
- Q:Transformer secondary side is high pressure or primary side is high pressure
- Transformer can be divided into two types of step-up transformer and step-down transformer, the primary side of the transformer is the voltage input, the secondary side is the output. Step-up transformer is the secondary side voltage greater than the primary side, step-down transformer is the secondary side voltage is less than the primary voltage.
- Q:A liter of transformer oil how much jin
- The main role of transformer oil:
(1) insulation: transformer oil has much higher than the air insulation strength. Insulation material immersed in oil, not only can improve the insulation strength, but also from the erosion of moisture.
(2) heat dissipation: transformer oil specific heat, often used as coolant. Transformers run the heat generated close to the core and the winding of the oil heat up and down, through the oil up and down convection, heat dissipated through the radiator to ensure the normal operation of the transformer.
- Q:What is the meaning of auxiliary transformer, sub-variable and box change
- box change is box-type transformer, that is, transformers and supporting the protection system, , Metering system, remote control system integrated into a box, generally used for urban district power supply, field power supply field.
- Q:Transformer 1250KVA Dimensions
- This is not fixed, you list the conventional products, unconventional products can be arbitrarily selected according to customer requirements. There are 300kv, 1000KV, 1100KV, 1150KV and so on
- Q:10 (6) What is the meaning of 10 and 6 in the KV transformer?
- Are the high voltage side of the input voltage were 10KV and 6KV units of kilovolt
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range