Welding Power Cable 25mm2 35mm2 50mm2 70mm2 95mm2 120mm
Main Structure of Welding Power Cable
Resistance to aging,heat,oil,corrosion, abrasion,soft
name: Flexilbe Rubber Welding Power Cable
This product is suitable for the welding machine whose voltage to the ground is not more than 200V and pulsating current value is 400V.
2th. Model, Names Main applications and Work In the Temperature
.3th. Standards: IEC60245
Specifications for Welding Power Cable
of core ≤0C
Natural Rubber Sheath for Welding Cable
Always used indoor
Neoprene Rubber Sheath Welding Cable
Always used outdoor
Synthetic elastomer Sheath Welding Cable
Conductor Nominal Section (mm2)
Thickness of Section Sheath (mm)
Average Outer Diameter (mm2)
20oC Conductor Resistance≤(Ω/km)
Number/Diameter of Core(mm)
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery
- Q:I just had a power outage and now my comcast cable wont work?
- Cable modem for internet access or cable box for TV. Whatever. Unplug the effected device. Wait 10 seconds and plug it back it. Let it boot. Try finding channels (if cable box for TV) then. You may have to tune your TV to channel 3 or 4 or also do a channel search. Check the directions on your TV manual. If this is your cable modem, turn off PC, unplug cable modem, wait 10 seconds, plug in, wait till you have green lights, turn on PC. You should be good to go. T
- Q:can you use a standard molex power cable on a SATA HD or do you have to use a SATA power cable to power it?
- It depends on the drive, some have both some only have one option. Avatarxz
- Q:Can PS3 FAT use and standard PC power cable?
- yes you can due same due its only a cable
- Q:where can i put my amp power cable through my bulk head in my 1999 ford mondeo?
- Find the main harness going through the fire wall and follow it
- Q:Where's the best place to run a power cable through the firewall of a 2003 Honda Accord?
- completely authentic, i found out as quickly as I left domicile for greater then in basic terms a month or 2.. there is truly no such place that would make you experience like domicile different than your place of birth or usa.
- Q:where to plug in E4034 case power cables on motherboard?
- hi bradley we have all been there before.... rebuilt a pc and forgot which connectors go where on the motherboard.... however if you go to your motherboard manufactuers website you should be able to download the motherboard manual which will have a detailed diagram showing you were each connector goes however in theory you can get away with just plugging in the power connector ( power sw ) ....and it wont do any harm trying each combination... however i would recommend trying the top row of pins... and make sure you insert the connector horizontally as you look at it for example check this image of the power sw connector properly connected ( img204.imageshack.us/img204/8682/... ) .....as you can see the power sw is using pins 3 and 4 on the back row of pins.... so give that a try firstas i stated you wont blow the board..... ive seen people use screwdrivers to start their motherboards .. and this is done by shorting two pins.... so theres no way you are going to blow your motherboard..... however i would try to locate your motherboard manual first.... and failing that try my method.... and a good idea is to draw a diagram of your motherboard pins ... then as soon as you have tried a combination mark it off.... at least this way you are not going to try the same combination twice i hope this has helped,any problems let me know good luck bradley !
- Q:AC Power Cord Cable For VIZIO VP422 HDTV10A?
- 120v is the time-honored (enter), what's the secondary (output)? 12v? voltage drop will become a huge element once you're coping with 12 volts. you choose a required quantity of volts and amps to run that digicam. by way of fact it is already low voltage, the greater you stretch it, the greater resistance you create. if resistance is going up, present day is going down. if present day pass down, volts pass down. quite a few the right thank you to offset it is to: Use a greater gauge cord. Use a greater voltage output utilising a greater cord will artwork in case you may calculate resistance of a cord over a special distance. you choose the mandatory output voltage on the tip of the cord. To do it suitable, we choose your enter and output voltage's, and amps on the burden (digicam), and relatively distance. A voltage drop calculation will make certain the size of cable required to 'do it suitable'. utilising a greater voltage output will artwork on a smaller cord, yet a resistor will must be put in on the digicam. you will additionally ought to alter your wall wart. Or deploy an outlet interior of 6ft of your digicam.
- Q:record player power cable help
- You need to get a power cable. If you do some research online maybe you can find the manufacturer of the turntable. It may be a common type cord or maybe not. If you e-mail me maybe I can help more.
- Q:can twin power cables be used on motorbike batteries to connect lighter sockets?
- In principle, yes, but it also depends on the type of bulb (single or twin-fillament). But you better have someone do it for you if you're not familiar with this kind of circuitry. There is risk of shorts and fire, unless you are sure of what you're doing.
- Q:how many 4pin molex power cable is needed to convert it to the 6pin adapter for ATI radeon hd 2900xt?
- a 6 pin power adapter uses 2 molex (4pin) connectors. However, you can't have them from the same cable (you know how some cables have 2 or 3 connectors on them), or else you won't have enough amps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range