Packaging & Delivery of Weaving Machinery D
|Packaging Detail:||weaving machine according to export of packaging standard (or as your requirement)|
|Delivery Detail:||weaving machine with 30 days after get the payment|
Features of Weaving Machinery D
style:double deam dobby shedding loom
Specifications of Weaving Machinery D
1. High speed heavy duty
2. Anti-vibration, high stability
3. High efficiency,various applications
4. working width 150cm-360cm
5. plain cam dobby machine
6. 6 pcs frame 10pcs frame 16pcs frame
7. 2 warp beam
8. electronic feeder 1 nozzle 2 nozzle 3 nozzle
9. 2 cloth roller
10. 10000pcs wire healds
11. heavy machine
- Q:What kind of duct valves are required in the exhaust duct and near the fan?
- Air volume control valve is the industrial plant civil construction ventilation, air conditioning and air purification works indispensable central air conditioning end fittings, generally used in air conditioning, ventilation system pipes, used to adjust the amount of air flow, can also be used for fresh air and back Mixed with wind.
- Q:What is the fan D drive?
- Fan without additional bearing support, impeller and motor direct drive;
- Q:What are the models and specifications of the axial fans?
- Axial fan, that is, with the fan axis of the same direction of the air, such as fans, air conditioning fan is the axial flow mode fan
- Q:Is the fan pressure static pressure?
- The pressure generated by the irregular movement of air molecules on the wall of the pipe is called static pressure. Calculation, the absolute vacuum for the calculation of zero static pressure is called absolute static pressure. The hydrostatic pressure at atmospheric pressure is called relative static pressure. Air static pressure in air conditioning refers to the relative static pressure. Static pressure is higher than atmospheric pressure is positive, lower than
- Q:What is the operation of centrifugal fans and axial fans?
- When the impeller rotates, the gas enters the impeller from the inlet of the air inlet, and the energy of the gas is raised by the pushing of the blades on the impeller and then flows into the guide vane. The guide vanes change the deflected airflow into axial flow and introduce the gas into the diffuser tube, further converting the kinetic energy of the gas into pressure energy, and finally introducing the working line.
- Q:How to deal with axial fan noise?
- For the noise generated by the impeller, usually through the blade perforation approach to reduce noise, with the perforation method, you can make part of the air flow through the blade high pressure surface to the leaves low pressure surface, can promote the leaf separation point to move below the flow
- Q:How is the suction of the centrifugal fan measured?
- Boiler and industrial furnace ventilation and wind; air conditioning equipment and household appliances in the cooling and ventilation; grain drying and selection; wind tunnel and hovercraft inflatable and propulsion.
- Q:What is the effect of the centrifugal fan on the wind pressure?
- With the export of cross-sectional area continues to increase, air volume also increased, the pressure decreased.
- Q:How to reduce fan noise?
- Machine discrete noise (rotating noise): the rotation of the impeller. Especially in high-speed, low load conditions, this noise is particularly prominent. Discrete noise is due to the asymmetry between the blade structure and the blade design test rotation formed by the formation of the circumferential flow of the interaction caused by uneven noise, is generally considered to have the following
- Q:Axial fan installed directly on the wall exhaust, how to determine its wind pressure?
- At present, for the exhaust ventilation and the like, as long as the appearance of feeling to achieve ventilation effect can be, if it is a high standard of acceptance, it needs to be measured, on the measurement method, you can ask manufacturers to provide.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range