Specification of Weaving Machinery G
1. special medical gauze & bandage weaving machine,plain fabric
2. Machine working width:150cm
3. Fabric max width:145cm
4. Fabric min width:80cm
6. Mechanical take-up,mechanical let-off
7. Thread count:7-20pick per inch
8. Cotton yarn:25s-40s
9. warp beam diameter:800mm ,cloth roller diameter will be 800mm at most.
10. if install big package,the cloth roller diameter will be 1200mm at most.
11. Production capacity:depends on thread count and R.P.M
e.g thread count is 15pick per inch,R.P.M is 600.the production per hour should be 61m/h
Mostly,the production capacity is more than 1000 meter per day.
12. air consumption:0
13.one air pump is installed in the machine
Packaging & Delivery of Weaving Machinery G
Packaging Detail: STANDARD EXPORT WOODEN PACKING.
Delivery Detail: 30 DAYS AFTER RECEIVED ALL ADVANCE
Features of Weaving Machinery G
weaving machine is used to weave crude fibre(cotton,wool,hemp),chemical fibre and blending yarn etc.
- Q:What is the meaning of the residual pressure in the fan equipment parameters?
- Air conditioning units or new air units often installed in the final fan, the fan outlet high wind speed, high pressure, static pressure is small, the project often installed at the exit muffler static pressure box, reduce the dynamic pressure, increase static pressure, , Muffling effect.
- Q:What kind of duct valves are required in the exhaust duct and near the fan?
- The air flow control valve blades are open and open, and are used as control valves in ventilation, air conditioning and air purification systems.
- Q:What is the fan D drive?
- Fan impeller cantilever support, pulley in the two bearings outside the V-belt drive;
- Q:What is the difference between centrifugal fans and centrifugal fans?
- Static eliminator is composed of high-voltage power generator and discharge electrode, through the tip of the high-pressure corona discharge of the air ionization into a large number of positive and negative ions to neutralize the surface of the object electrostatic.
- Q:What is the working principle of centrifugal fans?
- The pressure generated in the centrifugal fan is greatly influenced by changes in the inlet temperature or density. For a given intake air volume, the maximum intake air temperature (lowest air density) produces the lowest pressure. For a given pressure and flow characteristic curve, there is a power and flow characteristic curve. When the blower runs at constant speed , The required power increases with a decrease in the intake air temperature for a given flow rate.
- Q:What is the role of ion fan?
- With a small size, light weight, easy installation and so on. Can be used modular installation, suitable for a variety of places
- Q:What is the meaning of the acceleration of the axial fan?
- Is the air flow through the impeller when the axial acceleration of the fan, known as the meridian acceleration axial fan
- Q:Is the centrifugal fan plugging the air inlet motor?
- So that the production can be arbitrary control of the centrifugal fan speed, the need for large air flow when the motor to increase the frequency, the need for air to reduce the motor running hours. So as to achieve the true sense of energy conservation.
- Q:How to install the axial fan?
- 3, calculate the room required air volume, duct specifications and length, the number of ventilation, wind speed and so on may be calculated after the wind pressure of the fan
- Q:Axial fan installed directly on the wall exhaust, how to determine its wind pressure?
- If you just want to know about the wind pressure, the current time can be measured.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range