Specification of Weaving Machinery I
1. special medical gauze & bandage weaving machine,plain fabric
2. Machine working width:150cm
3. Fabric max width:145cm
4. Fabric min width:80cm
6. Mechanical take-up,mechanical let-off
7. Thread count:7-20pick per inch
8. Cotton yarn:25s-40s
9. warp beam diameter:800mm ,cloth roller diameter will be 800mm at most.
10. if install big package,the cloth roller diameter will be 1200mm at most.
11. Production capacity:depends on thread count and R.P.M
e.g thread count is 15pick per inch,R.P.M is 600.the production per hour should be 61m/h
Mostly,the production capacity is more than 1000 meter per day.
10. loom motor power:1.3kw
11. electricity consumption:1.5kw/h
12. air consumption:0
13.one air pump is installed in the machine
Packaging & Delivery of Weaving Machinery I
Packaging Detail: wooden and thin film coverage
Delivery Detail: within 15 days after received 30% T/T advance
Introduction of Weaving Machinery I
It is the professional development of new models, with outstanding stability and high speed in making high-density and thick fabric,electronic feeder and dobby devices can be installed on it.
- Q:What is the critical speed of the fan?
- Fan rotor in the operation will occur in the vibration, the rotor amplitude increases with the increase in speed to a certain speed to reach the maximum amplitude (that is, usually said resonance)
- Q:What kind of duct valves are required in the exhaust duct and near the fan?
- Through the test, the air volume regulator valve air tightness is good, the relative leakage of about 5%, good regulation
- Q:What is the difference between a blower and a blower?
- The same point: called the fan, are used for air. Differences: one is 'send' into, one is 'drum' into. Wind pressure is different, different shape, use is not the same.
- Q:Is the fan pressure static pressure?
- When the air flow along the duct wall, the pressure can be divided into static pressure, dynamic pressure and total pressure, the unit is mmHg or kg / m2 or Pa, China's legal unit is Pa.
- Q:How can a more intuitive distinction between centrifugal fans and axial fans?
- Because the gas flows parallel to the fan shaft. Axial fans are often used in situations where the flow rate is high and the pressure is low. The axial fan is fixed and moves the air.
- Q:What is the meaning of the acceleration of the axial fan?
- Is the air flow through the impeller when the axial acceleration of the fan, known as the meridian acceleration axial fan
- Q:How is the suction of the centrifugal fan measured?
- Heart fan is based on the principle of kinetic energy conversion to potential energy, the use of high-speed rotation of the impeller to accelerate the gas, and then slow down, change the flow, so that kinetic energy into potential energy (pressure).
- Q:How to install explosion-proof axial fan?
- Installation should pay attention to check whether the connection part of the loose, the blade and the air duct should be uniform, not allowed to touch.
- Q:What is the difference between an axial fan and an axial fan?
- Axial fans with a condenser and diffuser, the fan is only the motor support and fan outer ring only.
- Q:How to reduce fan noise?
- 3) centrifugal outlet due to the presence of the volute or the presence of the fan-shaped fan rear guide leaves produced by the presence of interference noise, discrete noise with discrete spectral characteristics, the fundamental frequency (i = 1 corresponding to the frequency) the strongest noise , Higher harmonics are decreasing.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range