Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Application:oilfield, well logging, oil exploration
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Iron pan, wooden tray or according to customer's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment.|
logging cable in oilfields
a. Quick delivery
b. Competitive price with high quality
c. Expert in cable and wire
3-conductor F46 (Fluoroplastics) insulated double-deck galvanized steel wire armored heat resistance well logging cable in oilfields
1. Product Standard
The product is manufactured according to the standard of SY/T6600-2004
The product is applicable to all types of oil and gas well logging, perforation, coring and paraffin oil wells, viscosity, pour point and so on. It’s such kind of oil field exploration armored steel cable which could bear all the above mentioned mechanical load.
3. Operating Characteristics
a. The lowest temperature that cable could work should not be lower than-30°C.
b. Max temperature is 232°C for short period (2h maximum duration each time).
c. Minimum bending radius is 30 times of cable diameter.
Number and Size of Wires:
Average Wire Breaking Strength:
11.80 mm ±0.10 mm
Cable Weight In Air:
Temperature Rating :
Cable Breaking Strength:
Minimum Sheave Diameter:
Cable Stretch Coefficient:
DC Resistance @ 20°C
Cap Typical @ 1 KHz
l Cables are armored with special galvanized improved plow steel wires or special alloy wires.
l All armor wires are preformed during the manufacturing process.
l The temperature rating assumes a normal gradient for both temperature and weight.
l All values shown are normal or typical values.
l During the manufacturing process a strict quality control program is enforced. Each cable is given a complete electrical and mechanical test to confirm that it meets or exceeds catalog specification.
- Q:how do i know what kind of wiring kit to buy for my subwoofers?
- by wiring kit do you mean the amps power kit? some of which will include speaker wire for the subs anyway usually your amp will come with instructions that tell you what the minimum gauge is the amp will accept for power, this is the gauge power and ground cable you will want to get maximum power to the amp and to prevent overheating issues, typically amps under 400 watts rms power will do fine with 8 gauge, amps 400-1000 rms will use 4 gauge and 1000+ will use 2/0 gauge wire, for the subwoofer speaker wire you can never go too big gauge only too small, a kicker 12 gauge speaker wire will work for almost any application
- Q:Effect of current passing through wires?
- a) When the currents through both the wires are in the same direction, the magnetic field due to each midway between them, by right-hand thumb rule, will be in opposite directions. This will result in attraction between the wires. b) When the currents through both the wires are in the opposite directions, the magnetic field due to each midway between them, by right-hand thumb rule, will be in the same direction. This will result in respulsion between the wires.
- Q:how to wire an oven in a old house?
- You need to replace the cable with a three wire plus ground.
- Q:I need help with Trailer Wiring?
- You need to buy one specific to your tow vehicle if you have a 5-wire system and one sure way to determine if you have a 5-wire system is if your rear turn signals have an amber lens. But not all 5-wire systems have amber lens on the rear turn signals so don't let that be the only determining factor. Check for yourself, or better yet, call a U-Haul center an tell them the year, make, and model of your tow vehicle and ask them if you need a converter harness. They will tell you what you need. But I am almost positive that the Chrysler Town and Country will need a converter harness.
- Q:Is Lime Wire bad for your computer?
- I never had a problem with it though. If you really want to download songs, get firefox download helper plugin and go on youtube site and download the flv file. Then download flv extractor and just extract the audio. Much safer. Virus or no virus depends on what you download. songs should be fine in my opinion
- Q:3.5mm m to m wiring?
- General audio wire color standards: White/Black are ground. Red is Right+ and Green is left+. There are separate wires needed for headphones, and often the ground wire breaks causing the wire to otherwise completely fail. Mono is left only (the tip) + Ground. The wire can usually be replaced with standard 4 wire phone (16-18 Ga) cable, when used for headphone (low power) applications.
- Q:Magnetic field in parallel wires?
- You can use the Biot-Savart Law, but it is confusing and kind of a waste of your time and space. For straight wires, someone ALREADY worked out the Biot-Savart Law. See the following link for the result: hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Hba... The formula of interest for us is B = mu0*I/(2*Pi*r) where mu0 is magnetic permeability of free space, I is current, and r is distance from the wire carrying the current. B is the magnetic field due to that PARTICULAR wire. To deal with three wires, use a superposition principle and stack magnetic fields on top of each other. Do be aware of direction: remember the right hand rule. RH rule for magnetic fields in vicinity of wires: point thumb in direction of current, curl fingers to show the magnetic field circulation direction. Use this sign convention: + B is up along page, -B is down along page For Wire A: point of interest is r = d_ab/2 or 0.003 m to the right of wire A Point thumb in to the paper and the finger curl indicates that B_A is downward B_A = -mu0*I_A/(pi*d_ab) For Wire B: point of interest is r = d_ab/2 or 0.003 m to the left of wire B Point thumb out of the paper and the finger curl indicates that B_B is downward B_B = -mu0*I_B/(pi*d_ab) For wire C: point of interest is r = d_ab/2 + d_bc or 0.006 m to the left of wire C Point thumb out of the paper and the finger curl indicates that B_C is downward B_C = -mu0*I_C/(2*pi*(d_ab/2 + d_bc)) Add up: Bnet = B_A + B_B + B_C Bnet = -mu0*I_A/(pi*d_ab) - mu0*I_B/(pi*d_ab) - mu0*I_C/(2*pi*(d_ab/2 + d_bc)) Simplify: Bnet = -mu0/pi*(I_A/d_ab + I_B/d_ab + I_C/(d_ab + 2*d_bc)) data: mu0:=4*Pi*10^(-7) Tesla-m/A; I_A:=4 A; I_B:=4 A; I_C:=4 A; d_ab:=0.006 m;d_bc:=0.003 m; Result: Bnet = -6.667 milliTeslas negative sign indicates downward direction.
- Q:thermostat wiring, out of the wall (R, G ,W, B,) wires and from thermst. have GWYRB WHICH TO CONNT. TO WICH?
- Connect the red wire to the R terminal on the t-stat, connect the white wire to the W terminal, connect the green wire to the G terminal and connect the blue wire to the Y terminal on the t-stat. The B terminal is not used on most thermostats. Unfortunately most manufacturers of thermostat wire do not make 4-wire with a yellow wire and instead make it with a blue wire, that is why they don't match up perfectly. The red wire provides 24v power from the furnace, the white wire controls the call for heat from the t-stat, the green wire controls the fan, and the blue wire/yellow terminal controls the air conditioner.
- Q:what color wire is accessory power in 1979 camaro?
- 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Car Radio Wire Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Light Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 3 1/2″ Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Dash Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6″ x 9″ Speakers Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:Wire transfers?
- A wire transfer is the electronic transfer of funds from one financial institution (i.e. bank) to another financial institution (i.e. another bank).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range