Grinding media ,Grinding ball ,Grinding steel ball, Forged steel ball
low carbon steel AISI 1008-1015
Hardness ( HRC)
grinding media,Grinding powder,
Oily packing in pouch packing,plastic/tin box packing1, 25kg/carton with steel pallet packing
2,25kg/carton without steel pallet packing
3,10kg/box then in wooden case packing
4,250kg/ steel drum packing
or according to customers' requirement
Place of original
Shandong province, China
Within 30 days or confirmed while placing order
Type and Chemical Composition of Used to Mine and Cement Plant Diameter 100mm High Chrome Grinding Ball with high Hardness
Weight and Microstructure of Used to Mine and Cement Plant Diameter 100mm High Chrome Grinding Ball with high Hardness
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger, its surface wear resistance is high; the two is with the gradual wear of surface hardening, the hardening layer is continuously formed new if you have suggestions, processing, plasma cutting or flame cutting try
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- Processing stainless steel materials, you can use YG class tools, such as YG8, YG8N. The tool geometric parameters g0=15 degrees to 18 degrees, a0=6 degrees to 8 degrees, kr=75 degrees, ls=-5 degrees to -8 degrees; cutting amount is Vc=43 m/min, ap=0.3 to 0.5 mm, f=0.16mm/r.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Riga. Copper is copper components, promote the graphitization of the copper element, make dense tissue, and to refine and improve the uniform distribution of graphite, which can reduce the chilling tendency of the cast iron, but also can promote the formation of pearlite, has a favorable effect on the section sensitivity. Copper has the tendency to strengthen cast iron, ferrite and pearlite, so it can increase the strength of cast iron. The tensile strength and bending strength of cast iron almost increase with the amount of copper in it, especially in low carbon cast iron.
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- This is too muchYou do not have a specific list of statistics, but there are many foundries in china!Moreover, car prices are unlikely to be ordered in the local factories!
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- It was a very simple question, and it was complicated by what you said.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- Yes, casting drawings are casting drawings with machining allowances, slopes, and gating systems
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning and rectification are several main stamping processes. The difference between stamping parts and castings: with thin, uniform, light, strong features, stamping can be produced by other methods difficult to make, with stiffeners, ribs, UPS or flanging of the workpiece, to improve its rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the workpiece accuracy up to microns, and repeated high precision, specifications consistent, you can punch out of the hole, lug and so on.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- Good welding of low carbon steel (alloy), probably because the weld workpiece rigidity, fast cooling, the weld internal crystallization of brittle microstructure (martensite), so after welding or welding process welding using self heat, reasonable arrangement of weld, welding seam and heat affected zone heat treatment. The welding heat treatment is often used to preheat before welding, after welding withasbestos cloth covering slow cooling annealing, reach the purpose, its main function is to reduce the internal stress, improve the weld microstructure of martensite formation, reduce brittle tendency, preventing welding cracks.
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range