Uk Power Supply Cable Bsi Certificated Mains Lead Kettlelead
- Ref Price:
- $1.15 / pc
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Qty:
- 5000 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 500 Pieces per Week pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Uk Power Supply Cable Bsi Certificated Mains Lead Kettlelead
5 pin micro
Support USB 2.0
Black, Red, White etc
Samsung, HTC, other mobiles
Support over-current /over-voltage /short-circuit protection
Good quality, price and after-sale service
PE bags, blister packing or customer requests
Packaging & Shipping
Shipping & Delivery time:
1. Items are only shipped after payment is received, and we will ship the items after payment confirmation.
2. We ship items via DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS or Airmail.
We concentrate on our customers’ satisfaction, we have the professional after-service department, to solve the problems our customers meet in using, to enhance your benefits
Why choose us:
1.Quality control: You can be assured of the quality. Because we tested one by one before send out the goods.
2.Use the high quality and high capacity
3.Long standby time,long lifespan
4.Larger order can get big discount
5.Fast delivery.DHL,EMS,FEDEX,we can accept
6.OEM are highly welcome
7. Colorful flat micro usb cable for mobile phone
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:I need a replacement power cable for an ASUS VH222H monitor ASAP.Would this work?
- the end that goes into your computer... compare that to what you see in the package.
- Q:i cant drill a hole through the firewall because there's too much stuff in the way. so can i run the power cable to the power wire from the radio. the radio power wire is what im talking about. can i do that instead of running it to the battery? thanks
- back interior the day whilst audio electronics became into evolving from monophonic sound to stereophonic sound, producers of stereo audio electronics precise the left channel enter for monophonic sound (in case you in elementary terms had one enter) and, if there became into no longer something plugged into the magnificent enter jack, the monophonic sound became into allotted to the two left and precise inputs. on condition that mono is fairly uncommon those days, i don't be conscious of if this continues to be everyday on stereo inputs (which includes powered subwoofers), yet you are able to try it. If it isn't the case (plugging it into the left enter purely is going interior the path of the left amplifier), no count in case you split the sign or no longer is in fact a wash. A subwoofer has 2 voice coils on the motive force, one powered by using the left enter and the different powered by using the magnificent enter. in case you purely have, say, the left enter plugged in, you're in elementary terms using the subwoofer with the left amplifier and voice coil. in case you split it, you're actually using the two voice coils. yet, the split itself cuts the sign point in 0.5. So, you have 0.5 as lots sign enter to each amplifier and the output quantity of the subwoofer heavily is not any distinctive than purely plugging in one enter. one element you are able to desire to do is to get a small, low-value stereo amp or receiver, plug the LFE output into one enter, set the amplifier mode to mono, and run the two line outputs to the subwoofer. that would desire to furnish you 2 complete line point inputs to the subwoofer from the only LFE cable.
- fuse will stop it from melting if it or something shorts out so really its just smarter to yes you should
- Q:i wanted to know if the 1 tera hdd came with a power cord. or are the any that dont come with one. if so could you give me the websites or stores were their being sold(store preferred).thank you
- If you're talking external, then yes. Internal gets power from the PSU.
- Q:i have a cable modem that i lost the power cord to. i found another that fits but the output listed on the adapter is 12.5vdc. the modem lists +12vdc. can I use them together? i plugged it in and it lit up for a while but then went out but I don't really know how the modem is supposed to work if there's no internet connected to it.
- first! are you sure the modem needs 12 V DC and not 12 V AC? Mine uses AC. OK, you can use a 12.5V in a 12V modem - the extra .5V is not a problem... Next, make sure the polarity is correct!! center pin is the correct polarity? If not, POOF! You will let the smoke out. Have you considered that the modem is bad and the power supply is not the problem here. If the modem is bad, you may have killed the supply you plugged in.
- Q:Electric power fittings, cable, tax classification code how to choose
- The incoming and outgoing wires are electrically connected together The potential is the same, which is suitable for tapping or branch wiring It is common practice to add the number of lines back to the number of times The three-branch cable splitter box, which has three equipotential bonding points on each phase, can be used as a second or two-in-one Cable distribution box contains U, V, W three-phase, three-phase circuit structure is the same, along the row together 2 High-level distribution box High-level distribution box containing switching equipment, both from the ordinary distribution box of the tap, branch, but also from the power supply circuit control, conversion and change the mode of operation The switch fence roughly divides the cable circuit into the inlet and outlet sides, and the potential on both sides can be different The switchgear itself has a larger volume, so the high-level distribution box size is relatively large, the height is generally 14 ~ 18m, the depth of about 09 ~ 10m, the length of the number of switching devices according to the number, M to 24 m The shape of the box is similar to that of an outdoor box transformer, and there are a number of active doors on the shell Some doors are designed for the operation of the switchgear Some doors are provided for the installation or maintenance of the cable connection device The
- Q:I need a 3.5mm 5V DC power cable with a USB input. I do not want to order one online. What store would sell this? I already went to Best Buy and Radioshack.
- Sorry okorder / You will be fine and wont be scammed. OKorder is a possibility but its a tad sketchy but its easy to use and not get again scammed but its your choice ofc i don't know the situation your in. im just guessing your worried about ordering online due to scamm websites, it could be that you simply don't have a card that can shop online (or even a card). Also delivery should be fairly quick (most being a week) so you won't be waiting too long either way. Turtle beach is based online, and distribute mainly from their website,(such is most designer accessories) the only reason they have their products in stores are because of their success online, and were able to expand but even then they only ever sell a few of their headsets in stores never their full range, then expecting parts is very rare. p.s i realise its a generic piece of equipment but its quite specific and there are very few things that use somthing that you've specified (not the sized and volt just a DC power cable that has a USB input) , that includes headsets, seriously most headsets don't require a power cable (and it having a power cable doesn't make it good) Hope this helps :S
- Q:JUST the cable modem and router, not the whole PC. This is for the internet/ phone service.
- There's no way of saying without further information. You need to know the amount of power provided by the UPS battery as well as the power drain by the cable modem and router to calculate this accurately. Generally speaking, a standard household model of cable modem and router do not pull a lot of power. Just ballparking it, since the power drain from both is fairly low...A UPS 750 will probably support the two devices together for about 45 minutes to nearly an hour...assuming NOTHING else is plugged into the UPS and using power from it. Be aware, however, that your local ISP will also be on backup or generator power...during an extended outage from a hurricane or serious snowstorm...sooner or later, they will go down too. .
- Q:I dont get any power to my amp. If something is pinching the line could that make it not get any power? Or could there be something else wrong?
- RE: a thank you to make vehicle audio equipment clearer ( make bass in simple terms pass to subwoofers.)? I in simple terms positioned 2 10 inch Kicker L7's into my vehicle with a 1300 watt amp. those subs band somewhat difficult and that i like them yet, I even have one situation. as quickly as I attempt to look the music loud the front audio equipment start to grow to be distorted. i will't be sure a thank you to deliver the bass just to the subwoofers. I...
- It is entirely dependent on the voltage supplied to the motor. At 230 V (wye connection to motor), rated current is 80 A. At 460 V (wye), rated current is 40 A. At 600 V (wye), rated current is 31 A. Different cable sizes required for each rating (for minimum cross-section) ... however, cable sized for 80 A will certainly do the job for the higher voltage ratings, assuming it is insulated for the appropriate voltage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like