Tractor Bulldozer with 220HP Cummins Engine (WD220)
Transmission:Hydraulic - Mechanical Transmission
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Dozer Blade Capacity:5m3
Working Pump:Gear Pump
Track Width:560 Mm
Packing:by Roro Vessel
Tractor Bulldozer with 220hp cummins engine (WD220)
WD220Y bulldozer is manufactured base on the technology of Komatsu D85A-18 and D85A-23 Japan. It passed the examination of the experts group of shanghai economy committee. Its layout is well designed, its appearance is nice and modern, it has a high working performance and is reliable in safety. The machine has used in civil industry widely including large mine ground, port, electricity, road building.
|Type||Straight vertical, 4 stroke, water cooling, PT pump injection, turbocharged|
|Flywheel power||162 kw|
|Rated speed||1800 rpm|
|No. of cylinder-bore x stroke||6-139.7x152.4 mm|
|Starting method||Starting motor, 24V, 11kw|
|Air cleaner||Dry horizontal type with precleaner|
|Min fuel consumption ratio||218 g/kw.h|
|Torque converter||3 element, single stage, single phase|
|Transmission||Hydraulic shift, planetary gear, multiple disc clutch, forced lubrication by gear pump, 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds|
|Bevel gear||Helical bevel gear, splash lubricated|
|Steering clutch||Wet type, multiple disc, spring loaded, hydraulic released|
|Steering brake||Wet band brake, operated with hydraulic booster and valve inner linkage|
|Final drive||Spur gear, double reduction, splash lubricated|
|Working hydraulic system|
|Working pressure||13.7 Mpa|
|Rated flow||257 L/min (2000rpm)|
|Pump||CBT3160 gear pump|
|Control valve||Hand-operated, plunger, servo controlling|
|Cylinder bore x rod x stroke||120x70x1054 mm|
- Q:Will the AMD Bulldozer have the same video encoding capabilities like Intel Sandy Bridge?
- well on information compiled it seems to be bulldozer with the slight edge
- Q:Will amd bulldozer work on an am3 motherboard?
- If your AM3 motherboard socket is colored black or one of Asus few motherboards with white colored sockets, then yes it is supported via bios update. But remember not all features will work such as advanced power management and clock gating capabilities unless you have a AM3+ motherboard.
- Q:AMD bulldozer compatability?
- No, you need an AM3+ motherboard to install that. But more cores doesn't make a processor faster in most applications. Only in specialized tasks like movie editing and 3D design/rendering does having 8 cores make any difference. No games use more than 4 cores, and clock speed is what matters most on the CPU side anyway. The Phenom II X4 975 has better gaming performance than the Phenom II X6 1100T, or the FX-8150.
- Q:israel section : who is Rachel Corrie?
- Israel has urged the activists to bring the ship to the southern Israeli port of Ashdod and promised to transfer all cargo save any weapons or weapons components. The activists rejected the Israeli offer. If they are peaceful activists, then why would they reject Isreal on this? Why would so-called peaceful activists resist when it is common knowledge that Isreal takes these measures against anyone heading to the Gaza strip as a matter of self-preservation. Can you really blame Isreal for taking such measures? The Gaza Strip is an armed camp, ruled with an iron fist by a repressive Hamas regime that has not only repeatedly pledged itself to the annihilation of Israel and the torpedoing of any prospects for Middle East peace, but has made good on its pledges by firing approximately 10,000 missiles, rockets, and mortar bombs at Israeli civilians over the past several years for the express purpose of killing or wounding those civilians or, at a minimum, terrifying them. I understand the people in around Gaza need aid, but it's not Isreal's fault that those who govern that area are corrupt and don't properly care for it's own people all the while they are supporting terrorist activity.
- Q:Will AMD's new Bulldozer CPUs be compatible with AM3 socket motherboards?
- I am not sure that information is available... But the Bulldozers are a completely new design... with new technology and are 8 core... I am going to assume no... But I think it'd be brilliant if they were.
- Q:How do they construct a road?
- they grade the road with bulldozers and graders all the while using surveying equipment to make sure that the road base will have the correct path, pitch and form
- Q:What technology do we have today that would be useful in building the sphinx?
- A crane, bulldozers, roads, electricity, internal combustion engines, steam engines, hydraulics, ball bearings, electronic communications, blasting powder, water-powered diamond saws, steel, air conditioning, pneumatics, rail roads, coffee, 3D modeling software, printing presses, the alphabet, calculus, physics. That's all I got!
- Q:what equipment would you use to build a motocross track and what attachments?
- i built my track with a bobcat and some water thats all you really need
- Q:Would hardnose paint (industrial paint/like the paint on bulldozers) work on a normal vehicle?
- It is not the paint, It is how it is applied. The only thing about industrial paint is the standardization of color.
- Q:Can you imagine Juan Pablo Montoya driving a bulldozer?
- I didn't know Montoya could drive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range