Order On-line Tracking
Description Of TPO membrane:
TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) waterproof membrane is typically based on polypropylene and EP (ethylene-propylene) rubber. TPO mainly contains carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms and doesn’t contain any plasticizers and chlorine elements. It is a beautiful, long-lived eco-friendly product. TPO membranes are installed mechanically-attached, fully-adhered or ballasted.
Specification of TPO membrane:
1) Size: 2.05m (width)*20m (length) or customized
2) Thickness: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
3) Type: Homogeneous; Reinforced with Polyester felt; Fabric backing
4) Color: white/grey or customized
5) Note: exposed type
Product Advantages of TPO membrane:
1. Weather resistance and durability; Excellent weld ability;
2. No any crisp agents to prevent materials brittleness;
3. Intermediate enhanced polyester mesh fabric to have high tensile strength, fatigue resistance and penetrating resistance suitable for mechanically attached roofing systems;
4. Excellent the same high and low temperature resistance as rubber materials which can keep flexible at -50° C and keep mechanical strength in high temperature;
Applications of TPO membrane:
1. Roof construction & steel structure of both industrial and civil engineering
2. Underground engineering, such as subways, tunnels, air Raid shelter, etc.
3. Sewage treatment, dam, reservoir and basement, grain storehouse, etc.
Q: Can I visit your company?
A: Yes, welcome to visit our enterprise.
Q: Can I do the third party testing before loading?
A: Yes, we could accept the third party testing.
Q: Which kind of payment in your company?
A: We could accept TT, LC at sight, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|