Tower Cranes Series 3ton Self-raising Electric QTZ31.5
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 100 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Feature: Tower Crane Condition: New
Application: urban construction Rated Loading Capacity: 0.8T
Rated Lifting Moment:500KN.M Max. Lifting Load: 3T
Max. Lifting Height:29M Span: 42M
Model Number: QTZ31.5
Certification: ISO9001:2000; CE;Ukraine & Belarus Certificate
Colour: Orange/ Yellow
After-sales Service Provided: Overseas third-party support available
1.Ten years of experience in supplying new self-erecting tower crane with Taiwo Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST Certificates.
3. Stationary/Travelling, external/ internal climbing tower crane
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Potain masts designed with dismountable panels, making teansport easier and cheaper.
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
8. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Q: What is the weight for one piece of counter weight?
A: One piece counter weight is 25kg.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients’ requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
- Q:River? Please give me links. I have seen some videos on youtube about the plane getting lifted out, but none of the crane which is what I was wanting to see.
- The best link I can find is this first one, the second may create more jobs tho...
- Q:Minimum QTZ63 tower crane special electric box open for many A
- Tower crane (tower crane) is called tower crane, also known as tower crane, originated in Western europe. A revolving crane mounted on top of a tall tower. The working space is large, mainly used for the vertical and horizontal transportation of materials and the installation of building components during the building construction. It consists of three parts: metal structure, working mechanism and electrical system. The metal structure includes the tower, the boom and the base. The working mechanism has four parts, lifting, luffing, turning and walking. The electrical system consists of motors, controllers, power distribution cabinets, connecting lines, signals and lighting devices, etc..
- Q:The cantilever part has to stay at least 6-12 inches off the ground.
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are some ideas to build a crane out of Popsicle sticks? The cantilever part has to stay at least 6-12 inches off the ground.
- Q:I've been making lots of paper cranes lately, thinking I would know exactly what to do with them. In reality, I'm a bit short on ideas... Can you help me with this, because I'd love to find ways to decorate my room with them. I can't really use nails on my walls or ceiling, so I can't do a mobile or randomly string them about.
- Okay - so if you can't string them from the ceiling - than what I would do is buy some round vases/globes, from Pier one or some place like that, and fill them with paper cranes, then set the bowls on your shelves/windowsill/desk/table or other flat surface. I've enclosed some examples below. You can also make a mobile by hanging something like a super strength hook with adhesive. 3M makes them (the same folks who created scotch tape). The adhesive does not damage walls and you can stick them to anything. They can bear up to 30 pounds of weight. Put a few on your ceiling or walls and hang your mobiles from them.
- Q:I was wondering how those guys/gals get up to their posts. Is there some type of elevator or do they climb up everyday? I'm talking about those big cranes on contruction sites. the huge ones.
- There are ladders leading up there. Crane operators are fit enough to do the climb at least twice a day. I climbed cranes on weekends as a hobby photographer to take panoramic shots from that nice position up there. It was quite a climb to get up more than 200ft (60m)
- Q:the cable of Crane I creates and angle of 30 degree angle from the horizontal and the cable of Crane II creates an angle of 45 degrees from the horizontal.-draw a figure that gives a visual representation of the problem-write a vector to represent the tension on the cable of Crane I-write a vector to represent the tension on the cable of Crane II-write a vector to represent the 20000 lb cargo container being lifted -calculate the tension on both cables. Justify your answer.....please help me!!! thank you!!!!:)
- I find this question very interesting, i'll keep here waiting for the answer.
- Q:How do they get the tower cranes (the ones used to build sky scrapers) so high? It's not like they can ship them all in one piece so how do they make them taller? I've always wondered that...
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do they put up tower cranes? How do they get the tower cranes (the ones used to build sky scrapers) so high? It's not like they can ship them all in one piece so how do they make them taller? I've always wondered that...
- Q:OMG! a phoba of crane flys, and there are 5 on my celling right now!!! What do I do, will the move and fly around eventually? I can't kill them, they are out of my reach, and if they start moving, im runing the %^$ outta my house.Will they die by tommorow? or will they just hang there?
- The spiders in your house will kill them and eat them. If you don't have spiders, just wait. They will come in for your crane flies. If you must get rid of them before the spiders do the work, use your vacuum. The crevice tool will suck them up and crush them in the bag. I had one in my house this morning. It was hanging around my east window as the sun was coming up. I used a towel to guide it toward the open patio door. You do need to be up about dawn for this to work.
- Q:It's better if the explanation is not complicated.TQ
- Hello, 1. Modularity: You can build ships (larger ships) in modular sections and have the crane lift these modular sections and put them into place for final assembly. This is one major advantage that was not available back in the day
- Q:How to choose tower crane in engineering, such as arm length and lifting weight?
- First of all, your engineering structure is reinforced concrete Or steel? What's the weight of the lift? The lifting capacity of tower cranes should meet the needs. Generally speaking, steel structure hoisting, tower crane of the largest lifting weight and gravity moment should be large; hanging steel reinforcement of a smaller can.Secondly, the boom length should be covering the scope of construction (can also be arranged to meet several sets of crane lifting coverage). But in the 360 level luffing jib range, can not have obstacles (other cranes and buildings), and the boom and the distance between them (below) should be not less than 2m.Third, in the construction project is relatively high, the site is relatively small, you can mount the internal climbing tower crane. Building covers a large area, sometimes one can solve the problem. Of course, it is more troublesome to disassemble and lift inside, but the standard section used is less and the cost can be lower.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like