Tower Crane TC6016 Construction Equipment Building Machinery Distributor Sales
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 5 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Tower Crane TC6016 Description:
1.CMAX Tower Crane TC6016 is one of the main product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2. Tower Crane TC6016 can adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected.
3. Tower Crane TC6016 has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4.Tower Crane TC6016 has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter,weightlimiter,circumgyrating limiter,and so on.
5.Tower Crane TC6016 has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operato.
Tower Crane TC6016 Parameter:
Max. working range 60m, tip lifting weight 1.6T and Max. lifting weight 10T.
Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Free standing height (m) 50.5
Max height with attachment (m) 200
Working range can be adjusted (m) 48、54、60
Min working range (m) 2.5
Max lifting capacity (t) 10
Tip load @ 50m (t) 1.6
Tower Crane TC6016 Packaging & Delivery:
20~25days after deposit
Tower Crane TC6016 Diagram:
Tower Crane TC6016 Technical Sheet:
Tower Crane TC6016 FAQ:
1.What is tower crane?
Tower crane is a modern form of balance crane that consist of the same basic parts. Fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation (and sometimes attached to the sides of structures as well), tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction site.
2. What is the meaning of the tower crane’s code?
Take Tower Crane TC6016 for example, the first two letters “TC” means Tower Crane, “60”means jib length is 60 meter, and the last two letter “16” means the tip load is :1.6 ton.
3. What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
First, we need to know clients’ requirements,for example, max lifting capacity, height, tip load and jib length.. Second, we need to know what the foundation requirement from the client is and Third if there are special needs. CNBM could suggest proposal according to clear data provided by the clients.
- Q:Where are levers used in and throughout the crane
- No, i wouldn't say so, but they are used to control the boom.
- Q:Denny Crane (played by William Shattner), and Alan Shore (played by James Spader) are partners in a Boston law firm. I would like to know if those those two are father and son in the series,
- No. They're just partners. Freddie Prinz Jr. Guest starred on i think 2 episodes as Denny Crane's son.
- Q:In Catching Fire Katniss hangs a dummy with the words Seneca Crane on it. Who is that? It sounds familiar...
- Hunger Games Seneca
- Q:This has nothing to do with travel, I'm just curious. I hate it when the news doesn't follow up on stories they focused on earlier. Does anyone have a status update on that crane that was swaying in the wind during Sandy?
- My friend, that is a good question. According to the latest news conference from the Mayor, the crane's boom arm is secured to the structure. However, West 57th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue is closed until farther noticed. In addition, the 57th Street-7th Avenue subway station on the N, R and Q Line is closed and trains are bypassing the station in both directions, according to the MTA. Good luck Native New Yorker
- Q:More specifically, do Sandhill Cranes eat squirrels?
- I do love the variety of questions that crop up on YA! The things you learn.... My immediate thought was, Sandhill Cranes do not eat squirrels. Then I thought, well, they eat fish. So I looked it up: Yes, Sandhill cranes eat snails, insects, small reptiles, amphibians and RODENTS (that's squirrels, folks!).
- Q:In what circumstances should a tower crane be demonstrated by an expert?
- (two) lifting equipment with lifting capacity of 300kN and above; climbing within height 200m or aboveDemolition of heavy equipment.
- Q:↑ pretty much explains itself. (:~Animal_Lover
- Probably okorder /
- Q:What are the common problems encountered in hiring cranes for house constructions?
- It might not be the right size for the job.
- Q:Please help me on this question, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet! :(
- No animals depend on Siberian crane but they are a source of food to carnivores in the wild.They are usually secondary source because there are mroe source of food that carnivores could eat.SO if they are extinct,it would not be a problem...its only destroying natures beauty!
- Q:What does "slewing up" and "under rotating" in the slewing form of a tower crane mean?
- In short, when the tower rotates in the form of a tower, the tower is stationary (ie does not follow the rotation), and the form of the lower turn is the tower will rotate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like