Tower Crane Spare Parts TC4808 CMAX Brand
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detail of Tower Crane
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX
Warranty: 1 Year
Main Features of Tower Crane
1) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting.The max. height can reach 180m with wall tie ins.
2) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
3)The range-change structure drives the trolley moving on the horizontal crang jib, with good positioning performance. Planet gear decelerator is applied in the circumgyrating structure, together with moment-limiting hydraulic coupler, which can relize high load capacity, steady starting and reliable operation.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation. The crane is equipped with lifting height limiter, trolley ranging limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter etc..
5)The cranehas scientific layout and handsome appearance. The drivers cab is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator.
Specification of Tower Crane
Independent height (m)
Max height with attachment (m)
Working range can be adjusted（m）
Min working range（m）
Max lifting capacity（t）
Tip load @ 48m（t）
YZTD225M2-4/8 /32 15/15/3.5KW
YDEJ100-4 /8 2.4/1.5KW
Mast section size（L×W×H）m
Total power (KW)
Power supply requirement (KVA)
115KVA for generator
Cable type ( within 30 meters from site power source to lower
electric box of tower crane )
Startup voltage & current
Rated working voltage & current
48m jib length：
43m jib length：
38m jib length：
Images of Tower Crane
FAQ about Tower Crane
Q: What serice you could provide?
A: Providing timely delivery, standby engineers are ready to slove any of your problem
Providing all-embraced warranty of products quality, worksite installation guidance
Providing ample spare parts and training of operation and maintenance
Engineers have more than 20 years' experience in tower crane, ready to solve any of your problems.
Q: What kind of steel used for tower crane ?
A: Normally, as for the main force bearing steel structure, Q345B is adopted; as for the assistance force bearing steel structure Q235B is adopted. All of the raw material is outsourced from qualified steel factory in China.
Q: What about our tower crane warranty?
A: Usually there is one-year quality warranty including main electronic parts (not including consumable parts). There are consumable spare parts together with whole machine and normally they are enough for one year.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane ?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients' requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
- Q:where did the story originated from? how and why did it happened?
- It's okorder /-- The fable that babies are brought by storks is from Ger. and Du. nursery stories, no doubt from the notion that storks nesting on one's roof meant good luck, often in the form of family happiness. Online Etymology Dictionary, 2001 Douglas Harper
- Q:in the pit, i just lost my bike cuz johnny's crew tripped me with a chain. so no bike, and i only have my slingshot, skateboard, and some other useless stuff. dont say i can use my firecrackers or stik bombs cuz i dont have any in this pit. Also, my friend,... whatever his name is, he's there on top of the cars and junk and in the beginning he says something about a crane but i cant hear him. so everytime i pass under the crane... my conrtoller vibrates because the crane is supposed to pick up cars and such because its magnetic. so i already tried to see if when johnny goes under the crane it might pick him up because hes on a bike but it doesnt work. and i cant take him off of his bike and steal it either. i was thinking that would work because then whatshisface could pick me up with the crane.and when i try to hit him with my slingshot, it just doesnt work it would take me forever to knock him out with that puny little thing and he has a crowbar and he knocks me out so easily. HELP
- What you have to do is knock out all of Johnny's friends who are above you shooting things down at you. Use your sling shot to knock them out. It will take 2-3 shots for each guy. This will allow your friend to run around to the magnetic crane and start it up for you. Once Johnny goes under the crane, he will lose his bike. Then he'll be on foot, and will be a little easier to kill. Try to make sure you keep as much energy as you can while you're getting rid of Johnny's friends (run around alot so what they shoot at you won't hit you), because you'll need the energy to finish off Johnny. Good luck!!
- Q:With hi-rise buildings being constructed left and right, i was just wondering, how do they raise cranes? this has really been bugging me for a time now..
- Tower cranes are usually erected in one of two ways. You could lift the parts into place with a mobile crane with a telescopic boom which is taller than the crane being built. Some people ask why you dont just use the mobile crane all the time, but the tower crane has higher lifting capacity, longer reach and is cheaper. Some tower cranes are assembled at ground level. The long boom, cab and counter weight are assembled and then jacked up off the ground. A small bit of tower is then sliped in beneath the assembly and attached. The crane is the jacked up again and another portion of the tower sliped in. This is repeated until the desired height is reached. The first method is the most common.
- Q:if a crane just shows up and doesn't go what does that mean
- The crane was usually considered to be a bird of Apollo, the sun god, who heralded in Spring and light. Throughout all of Asia, the crane has been a symbol of happiness and eternal youth. In Japanese, Chinese, and Korean tradition, cranes stand for good fortune and longevity because of its fabled life span of a thousand years. The Japanese refer to the crane as “the bird of happiness;” the Chinese as “heavenly crane” believing they were symbols of wisdom. Today this practice of folding 1,000 cranes represents a form of healing and hope during challenging times. After the events of September 11, as a gesture of support and healing, thousands of cranes were folded and linked together in chains and sent to fire and police stations, museums, and churches throughout New York City. Hope this helps! :)
- Q:What is the minimum radius of a tower crane?
- Luffing jib crane luffing mechanism to control the lifting radius, which is lifting and landing boom.At the minimum radius, the boom is angled to the vertical.
- Q:I've heard that daddy longlegs aka crane flies contain the most deadly venom of all insects. The only reason they aren't dangerous or deadly is because they have no mouth or 'straw' to inject the venom. But I'm not sure what's correct. Although they cannot harm us humans, is it possible for them to be able to inject the venom into other creatures?Also, I've heard that dragonflies contain deadly venom too, but just like with the crane flies, they cannot transfer the venom any way. Is this true?Any zoology professionals? Note: I may need correcting, and this may even be just an urban myth.Thanks for your time!
- Honeybees okorder /
- Q:I am in dyer need of a camera jib wih very little budget and/or tools to build one. I am wondering if i can use a cymbal stand for a crash cymbal as a camera jib? My idea is to modufy it by attatching a small piece of wood to the top screw where you would put a cymbal the screw in an L piece (metal) to it or attach it ti the arm of the stand and just snigly fit it so as the arm is raised and lowered the L pice compensates and stays strait. i would attach the camcorder to the L piece with a 1/4 inch screw and washers. i also need the arm to move smoothly will this work with a crash stand. all advice i am grateful for thanks
- While technically possible to do what you want, it is not recommended. I have seen too many cymbals and stands fall over during rehearsals or gigs... I think you want a much wider stance on the base. For the smaller cranes, use of a tripod works - but look at the pictures - the tripod legs are fully spread. In a couple of cases, using a heavy duty tripod - basically the same tripod used for PA speaker stands or light trees is done. In both cases, the wider stance of the fully spread legs will protect your camera investment. It is all about balance and center of gravity. A cymbal is about 2-3 pounds and the cymbal takes up a very small area, typically not much wide thatn the cymbal stand's leg spread - and we already know you can pretty easily knock over the cymbal stand... a small consumer camera is 2-3 pounds + the weight of the crane (which will depend on how long the crane is + the counterweights + any cables you might add... Cables? Sure. First, while not REALLY a requirement, since the camera is pretty far away from the person operating the crane, a LANC to start/stop recording and adjust focus and zoom is needed. As well, since the camcorder's viewfinder and LCD panel are that far away, in order to know if the shot is framed or in focus, you need a monitor. So cables... and that's potentially another couple of pounds. Technically, will it work? Yes. Would I trust my camera gear on it? Uh... likely not... but maybe you might - if the cymbal stand leg spread was made much larger and re-inforced with several 2x4s... and it was really solid... Be careful with the crane arm and counterweight total weight. Cymbal stands were not designed to hold a constant 15+ pounds of cymbals... let alone a constant 15+ pounds of anything else...
- Q:What is the theme of the poem A man to the universe by Stephen Crane?
- In the poem “A Man said to the Universe” by Stephen Crane three distinct images appear as the reader relates man and universe as they fit into their cosmic role. The simplicity of the five line poem envelopes man’s perception of his place among the universe, the universe’s perception of its role in the order of life, and the relationship of both man and universe in regards to the enormity of the cosmos. Collectively, these three components create a profound thought on creation. By Folrani Adewale
- Q:What are the common problems encountered in hiring cranes for house constructions?
- Access, I assume you need a Franna. Possibly for frames and or trusses to the second level or steel beams. You will be limited by reach if the crane can only access the front of the house. In which case you may need a slew crane 30t or larger. Know the weights of what has to be lifted and the distance from the crane to where it will be placed. A crane cannot set up or travel over underground services or recently filled excavation. These things could mean the crane has to set up even further away from the house. If the crane is for unloading trucks, access again. Cranes need to stay about 3meters from power lines which is a common problem bringing gear onto site. While a slew crane generally sets up in one position for all lifts (some can travel) a Franna is designed specifically for pick and carry. It can unload trucks and travel the gear onto site under the power lines. Provided it isn't lifting extra large items. Speak with the provider about what has to be done, it will be all to familiar for any decent company. As long as access is fine and underground services won't hinder you they should know exactly what you need. Be prepared, usually a minimum 4hr hire. If you think the task is going to take longer you need to plan what has to be done and have everything ready for placement. Organization is paramount, you don't want a crane and it's crew sitting there doing nothing because you didn't plan ahead. Hope this helps, I could have been more specific if the question had some details.
- Q:I got the Fly crane TODAY and I never even flew it, but I charged it up and it wont fly. The blades spin for 5 seconds, and then stops.
- Good okorder , Funtastic Customer Service Team
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like