Order On-line Tracking
Rated Loading Capacity: 4 ton
Rated Lifting Moment: 400 KN.m
Max. Lifting Load: 4 ton
Max. Lifting Height: 120 m
Span: 3-47 m
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Meida
Model Number: QTZ50 5010 tower crane
Certification: CE, ISO, SGS, GOST
Warranty: 12 months
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Electrical components: Schneider
section dimension: 1.5*1.5*2.2 m
Power: 26.7 Kw
Rated hoisting capacity max radius: 0.8 ton
Working environment temperature: -20 to +55
Free standing heigh: 29 m
Jib length: 47 m
Machinery weight: 19.5 ton
Color: yellow or optional
QTZ50 5010 Features
1.Thirteen years of experience in supplying new self-erecting tower crane with Huiyou Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST Certificates.
3. Stationary/Travelling, external/ internal climbing tower crane
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Potain masts designed with dismountable panels, making teansport easier and cheaper.
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
8. Famous brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control system, jiangte and jiuhe motor
9. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
QTZ50 5010 Specification
QTZ50 5010 Pictures
QTZ50 5010 FAQ
Q: What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
A: First, we need to know clients’ requirements. Normally the following information should be clarified by the client: max lifting capacity, height (height under hook), tip load and jib length.
Q: What can we do for the clients in the market and after-sale service?
A: There is branch office for us in the kingdom and she could provide any commercial assistance for the clients; our exclusive agent would fully represent lifting machinery for business communication and rapid & professional technical support.
Q: What is tower crane?
A: Tower crane is a modern form of balance crane that consist of the same basic parts. Fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation (and sometimes attached to the sides of structures as well), tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction site.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|