Item No.: MONO-FRENCH GRAY
Size: 600× 1200mm
Surface: Polished/ Matt
Water absorption rate: ≤ 0.07 %
Breaking strength: 910 N
Modulus of rupture: 75 MPa
Abrasive resistance: Grade 6
1. High Quality:
Grade AAA+, first choice always.The product quality strictly follow the ISO quality
standard. They all pass and even exceed the national and international standard.
2. Competitive Price:
We have our own factory located in Nanzhuang, Foshan. With 5 production lines, daily
output reaches around 10,000 sqm. Therefore we can offer our clients the very best prices.
Regarding required quantity, discounts are offered.
3. 10 Years Professional Experience:
We have been specialize in manufacturing and exporting tiles for 15 years. Our products can meet different import requirements of different countries. SGS, BV, SONCAP, SASO, CIQ, CE, SNI, INEN, etc can be handled well.
4. Modern Fashionable designs:
New and fashionable designs are promoted and updated periodically, which will be
fresh and fashionable revolutions.
FAQ and Investment:
Q: When can you deliver the goods?
A: If stock is available, we can deliver goods within 10 days. If no stock, that would be 20-25 days after receiving deposit.
Q: How about your payment terms?
A: Our payment terms is by T/T, 30% as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C before shipment.
Q: What is your main market?
A: Our main market is Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, European Countries.
Q: We are importing to Egypt, can you provide CIQ certificate?
A: Our company have been in tiles export for many years. We are experienced in dealing with CIQ, SASO, BV, SGS, SNI, SONCAP certificate and etc.
- Q:slippery tile outside pool?
- The answer is wary simple; you have the lethal combination of two things that almost invariably will result in an accident: slick tiles and water. When a tile surface gets wet, the coefficient of friction decreases. This is a fancy way of saying that wet tiles do not provide the same traction as dry tiles. When a person walks across a floor and suddenly steps on a wet spot, it’s usually too late to prevent the accident. This probably is a good time to state what is obvious: The best time to prevent slip fall accident is before they happen! But is this possible? Yes. Anti Slip Protection Company produces exactly what you need to prevent slipping on slippery swimming pool deck.
- Q:Will the home decoration tiles brand which are better? Can you tell me?
- 015 tiles top ten brands:
1, Dongpeng tiles (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
2, MARCO POLO / Marco Polo (Guangdong famous brand, designated partners, tiles top ten brands)
3, million US ceramics (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
4, Gao En (China Environmental Label, China Ceramic Industry brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
5, Nobel (China Compulsory 3C certification, Guangdong famous brand)
6, Bao Run (tiles) (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Top Ten brands of ceramics)
7, LOLA / Loulan (ceramic industry brand name, Guangdong Province, customer satisfaction products, China's top ten brands of tiles)
8, in the Sheng (China famous brand products, Chinese architectural ceramics well-known brands)
9, KITO / gold pottery (China well-known trademarks, Chinese famous brand, China's top ten brands of tiles)
10, TOMMONG / Tang Meng (China 3C certification, the Chinese famous brand, the top ten Chinese ceramics products.
These are well-known big brands, no problem in quality, of course, the price will not be too low.
In fact, there are some second-tier brand tiles, their quality is not bad, but the popularity of several slightly lower than the above.
It must be based on your personal needs and budget to consider, and ultimately choose a satisfactory brand.
First-line brands: Dongpeng, the new source, the Asia, the crown beads, Eagle, Mona Lisa, Marco Polo, gold rudder, Smick, Nobel, champion, Hui Da, Asia, Hongyu, Jiajun,
- Q:Tiles are divided into several categories, respectively, which are?
- According to the process points, can be divided into quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles, antique tiles, glazed tiles, in which tiles and polished tiles are all bricks. Polished tiles are divided into seepage tiles, powder, polycrystalline powder; polished tiles and Asian throw;
According to the use of points, can be divided into inside and outside the wall tiles, indoor and outdoor tiles, square brick, supermarket bricks, pool tiles, etc.
There are many kinds of tiles, the key is to see from which angle to points.
- Q:can you tile over painted brick?
- ' sure it can be done but the plaster over paint of course could fall off after the paint begins to peel. Its best to scrape off as much of the paint as possible first before you plaster. You might use a paint remover to help make things easier. Plaster will stick best to wet bricks not dry bricks. then butter the tiles on the back and stick them on, however, its not going to be easy, I am afraid, unless the bricks are absolutely straight. good luck on this. You have your work cut out for you.
- Q:Put ceramic tile in Bathroom.?
- Thin set will hold it to a sealed ( painted of primered wall) but it will slip and slide down the wall.If your not stacking it on other tile or it is a heavier type pc ( like a chair rail molding) Mastic , the pre mixed glue is a better way to adhere it with the proper amount of glue.Most all tiles will stay on with out support and dry to the point it will tear off dry wall when removed. Mastic can not be used in a wet area such as in a shower/tub. Can be used outside on the wall. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:hairline crack in tile flooring?
- you shouldn't be worried the door is probably just off balance and inspector knows what he is talking about.
- Q:cracked counter tiles?
- I can tell you of a little trick that I have done, and no one is the wiser!(No one can tell) I cracked two of mine next to the sink. I had to stop and think about this one awhile.It was in the kitchen and that's where everyone in the world congregates,and is very visible. It was a big crack, with a gap in the middle on one of the tiles,and just a plain crack on the other tile. I came up with using some of my white modelling clay to fill in the gap, and when dried, I covered it with White-Out. (I didn't have any porcelain repair.) The white out holds up to the water, believe it or not! Matter of fact, I've used it to fill in little chips that the sink had in it. And it's still there! Even after scrubbing the sink with comet! I'm both shocked and happy I came up with the idea of using it! Now that's just a quick fix. Under normal circumstances,I would have either looked for new tile,or have gone and bought some porcelain repair at the hardware store. Byee
- Q:ceramic tile vs. vinyl tile?
- vinyl tile would be a lot cheaper..off the top of my head and if the place is empty and the floor that the vinyl tile is going over is in good shape,you are probably looking at around 800 dollars........ceramic maybe 3 to 4 thousand......these figures are far from exact but the vinyl tiles could probably be finished in a day,whereas, the ceramic could take 4 to 5 days in all.........
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- I agree with Rob. Not necessary to seal the tile, but it is definitely a good idea to seal the grout.
- Q:Removing some counter tip tiles, but saving others?
- Visit your local flooring company for visual help in understanding how to remove the tiles. There are several tools available that have been developed for just this type of work. Be prepared however to loose a fair amount of the currently undamaged tiles, how many depends upon how careful you are combined with how well they were installed in the beginning. At this point you are hoping for a poor job. Remember however that you can cut down any tiles that you have the pieces of and make a new mosaic out of them. Broken tiles are never a complete loss.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range