duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:What kind of store would i find clear hard plastic tubes??
- Check your local hardware store, or you can find them at the arts and crafts stores. If you are in nyc I would send you down to china town, to go into a store called pearl paint. Check to see if you have one near by, they have everything you need! Hope that helps!
- Q:There are several kinds of domestic water pipes
- In fact, it is a plastic pipe, and the interface is usually glued with glue. Because of its poor frost resistance and heat resistance, it is difficult to use as a hot water pipe. The strength is not applicable to the pressure requirements of water pipes, so cold water pipes are seldom used. In most cases, the PVC pipe is suitable for wires, pipes and sewage pipes. In addition, make PVC become softer chemical additives, phthalocyanine, the body of the kidneys, liver and testis have great influence, can lead to cancer, kidney damage, so do not suggest that you buy.The utility model has the advantages of portability, simple installation, low cost and easy corrosion.Disadvantages: poor quality will be brittle, easy to break, and also easy to deformation when heated.
- Q:a/c drain tube in 01 eclipse?
- OMG we spent a good 40 minutes trying to find the one on a Galant. Look under the dash on the driver's side towards the center up by the front firewall. Up and above to the right of the gas pedal. The left side of the big black plastic airbox is hopefully right there, if it's not covered up in trim panels, and there is the black plastic elbow tube coming from the box then bending forward through the firewall. Use that point of reference to go on the engine side and try to find it poking through the firewall. It only sticks out maybe 1/4 of an inch. Might be some metal hydraulics in the way. Probably a full arm length down, and that's with you draped over the car. It's a nightmare to get at, but it's doable once you find it and then find a way to snake your arm in from underneath. I used a long plastic tube taped to the blow tip of an air compressor and fed it in to the drain tube. Some people say stick a wire in , but I found the 90 degree bend in the tube on the inside made that worthless.
- Q:What pipes and connections are commonly used in sewage pipes?
- Pipes are usually made of sewage pipes:PVC drainage pipes are generally used in the drainage of buildings, and large diameter pipes for outdoor use are double wall corrugated pipes, and industrial sewage needs special drainage pipes.
- Q:Quality inspection station said that the ceiling does not let go PVC tube, I did not find evidence
- Because the rigid plastic pipe material is fragile and high temperature is easy to deformation, it should not be laid in the high temperature and easy to suffer mechanical damage." Should not be laid in high temperature and mechanical damage. There are many of the original process standards, there are also related content, PVC is not allowed in the ceiling laying, according to the estimate is also the provisions of the people's regulations, but more strict. The wind pipe belongs to the metal equipment in the building. According to the concept of equipotential bonding, it should be done with equipotential connection.
- Q:How to deal with dirt in soft plastic pipes?
- In addition, UPVC plastic water supply pipe, the new pipe material has high cost, and easy processing, with flame retardant resistance, convenient installation, low cost integrated chemical properties and good properties, the thermal expansion coefficient than steel pipe, flexible connection can more effectively solve the problem of thermal expansion and contraction.
- Q:do i need to need to clean the gas tube on my ar-15?
- I wouldn`t mess with it if were mine. Gas tubes will not get all that dirty after many rounds, And, if it does get really dirty it will not cycle and if it does not cycle then replacing it is the cheapest way to go if you value your time. Gas tubes are made of stainless steel(some are nickel-boron coated) or inconel and all are very corrosion resistant so a squirt of Berryman B-12 or brake cleaner down the tube will get it clean enough. Just remember the excess will go out the barrel. If you can afford an inconel gas tube then cleaning is the best option but stainless steel ones are less than $15 or half that in some places.
- Q:What are the requirements for quality inspection of plastic pipes?
- Very pleased to see the pro question, purple meteor dating team actively answer for you, I hope to help you, I wish you a happy life, useful, hope to adoptMaterial, hardness, corrosion resistance
- Q:do I need the plastic tube to bleed my clutch acura integra?
- Yes get a one man bleeder kit ,there very cheap ,it will have a syringe that will get bleeding started then it will just gravity bleed, I have Never needed a second person with Integra ,very easy job , I have done over 100 clutch masters ill bet all with a perfect pedal when i was done,,if you replaced slave cylinder you wasted your money ,,20 years on acura cars I never seen one leak ,good luck...O Also don't go nuts worrying about old fluid soaked rags and such . just don't get on paint,..and its water soluble so if you do just hose it off ..i never seal old rags in plastic bags and crap like that like the other dude said ,i respect he does but its overkill ..lol
- Q:Is it possible to use extension tubes with modern nikon camera for macro photography?
- Yes absolutely - it's one way of doing macro without investing in a macro lens. There are two types - basic plastic tubes or the type with electrical connections which will allow you to continue to use focus/metering with your lens.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range