|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:need help with tile sealer...?
- If you are referring to silicone sealant, you can buy silicone remover.
- Q:sheet laminate over counter tiles?
- The best answer, of course, is to pull the tile. If you want, however, you can go right over the top by gluing a sheet of 1/8 or 1/4 sheet product (lauan or cheap paneling) over the tile using mastic. Making sure it is level and solid, you can then apply laminate directly over the top. I've done it on two remodels on rental properties and it worked just fine.
- Q:Ceramic tile on kitchen counter tops?
- I wouldn't put it on the counter top itself. It would be hard to work on and to keep clean. The working surface of a counter top should be smooth. If you are talking about the tile above the splash board, I personally would remove it. Otherwise you would loose the depth of the splash board.
- Q:How to remove the 502 glue on the tile
- 1, with banana water droplets in the glue on the same time with the old toothbrush constantly stirring, until the glue trace soft off, and then clean water, repeated brushing, brush so far. In the presence of glue traces of clothing on the back of the pad of absorbent cloth, and then to the glue traces painted some white vinegar, and finally with cotton dipped in water scrub clean.
2, in the original place drops 502 to melt the original 502, and then quickly washed off with water.
3, with insulating oil, pouring the transformer in the insulating oil on the table, 502 glue quickly become soft, you can quickly rub off.
4,502 glue is a resin glue, as long as the resin can be dissolved with organic solvents, such as acetone. But inhaled acetone toxic, pay attention to the use of methods, you can put the part of the glue into the bottle. It is said to be frozen in the refrigerator, glue will fall, you can try it first.
5, a small area of adhesive 502 glue, as long as the hot water can be soaked, if a large area stained with 502 glue, coated with acetone, about 5 to 10 minutes can be removed.
- Q:Erosion tiles underground?
- These aren't erosion tiles, they are drainage tiles. Do a web search on tile drainage and you'll find out all you need to know about the subject. BTW, tiles and tile lines are just underground pipes with holes in them, used to lower shallow water tables. It wasn't clear to me that you understood this, so sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.
- Q:Will cloudiness from sealer finish disappear on ceramic tile?
- Unfortunately the cloudiness will not likely go away. The problem is that there is moisture in the sealer and the top of the sealer is not smooth. You may be able to fix this by just polishing the tiles with some steel wool (not the kitchen kind, the 00 or 000 polishing kind). Basically, just use the steel wool like sandpaper and rub out the finish. Rubbing out your finish is something that most woodworkers do to get a smooth and clear finish on their work and it also works for any other type of finish. If the steel wool doesn't work then you will want to either sand off the finish or use a finish remover to get the finish out. If you bake the tiles to burn off the water then you will likely yellow the finish or, depending on the finishing product, burn and blacken the finish.
- Q:Do you think that large, 12X12 tile is just a fad, and in 10 years it will look dated?
- I don't think that particular size tile will be outdated but certain styles will. The size of tile should depend on the size of the room. That's why you see smaller 6 tile in bathrooms (well when bathrooms used to be less than 700 square feet...) and the large 12 tiles in the kitchen. Everyone used to have that smooth white tile on their floors, now it looks like something from your Grandma's Florida retirement home. People are all about the granite countertops now. Sure they're the style now but in 10-20 years they will look just as sad as the avocado laminate of the 70s and the small tile and grout patterns of the 90s. Wall panelling, omg let's not go there! America is all about the bigger, better and newer you know...nothing remains appreciated for long anymore. Basically the size is fine, probably going to be around for a while. But I wouldn't go with a crazy ultra hip style if you plan on selling or not resenting your home's outdated look within the next 10 years.
- Q:Tips for installing porcelain tile on stairs?
- Porcelain Tile Stairs
- Q:which color perfectly adjust with granite green tile?
- Hi Maruf, I would choose a Light Steel Grey color to compliment the Granite Green tile.Granite Green tile is beautiful, choosing a color that blends to much with the tile will not enhance the look of your tile. The Light grey color will pick up the green hues in your tile, yet allow your tile to have center stage of visual appeal ! If you are truly not interested in a Light grey then my second suggestion for you is Sage Green. Best of Luck!
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- Peel and stick will not work. Everybody is else is right that you'd be much happier removing the old tile and either re-tiling or just using wall underneath (if needs repair you may have to cover with a new thin sheet of drywall.) If you refuse to do it......you could just paint the tile. Clean it really well, prime it, and paint over the top. It's the easiest and cheapest way to cover it up. Once again, I have to say that I think if you are going through all of the trouble to remodel the kitchen, you might as well just remove the old tile and replace it with new. You could get subway tile, which is cheap and timeless.......
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range