||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
1250mm,1500mm,1800mm,2000mm.,2500mm or as required
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
A36,SS400,SPCC,SPHC, Q195, Q 235,Q345
Hot rolled;cold rolled
Standard seaworthy packing or as required
Mild east, North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa etc
15-45days after confirming the order
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
PAYMENT&DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
FEATURES OFSTEEL COILS
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
- Q:What is a better knife Cold Steel VS SOG?
- Look up a knife maker called Bench Made, the knife i recommend is the CQC7 its a tanto tip half serrated blade all low glare black folding with pocket clip. it has one of the hardest steel blades. You need to learn about steel hardness the harder the blade the sharper it can get and the harder the longer it will hold a edge. but hard steel can get brittle it can snap now as softer steel will bend and dull quick. the bench-made CQC7 goes for around $100 or that ball park...enjoy read some about the knife and think about what you want it for....my CQC7 can cut a coat hanger by pulling the serrate across the hanger!!
- Q:Will a stainless steel ring rust, or tarnish?
- Stainless steel is a generic term for a huge variety of different alloys. In manufacturing, each steel has different numbers, etc that they go by. Some steel sold as being stainless actually is not. It rusts, like the cheap kitchen knives you see that are left in the sink too long. However, the stainless in jewelry is pretty legit. Overpriced, but legit. It will not tarnish, but it won't stay shiny forever. It might get a little less glossy over time. When it does get re-polished, it takes a long time to do it. But it will not turn black or rust. Good luck.
- Q:knife made of 304 stainless steel?
- Sorry okorder.com/... I hope that link works but as you can see you dont want to use 303.304.316,410,416,430 You can get away with 301 but would be best to use 440. It kind of sounds like your a home shop guy. It would be best for you to make a knife out of a1 or d2 tool steel. with these steels you can torch heat them to a red hot heat where a magnet will not stick to them. Then let them cool slowly in the air. After that you can temper in a oven around 400f. This will a very hard long lasting knife. Check OKorder for good steel prices. A1 and D2 are not stainless but they are the best for a home shop. If you go stainless you can buy preharden material but you will have to grind everything. You can also pay someone to harden your knife but dont plan on it being cheap.
- Q:Who's this Dr. Steel that everybody is talking about?
- steel okorder.com thank you for posing this question. all hail dr.steel.
- Q:Are there different types of steel that are used in construction of beach houses that withstand corrosion?
- No, usually they are just coated or galvanized. To make a steel that is truly more corrosion resistant raises it's cost quite markedly, where as coatings are pretty cheap. Almost all structural steel is just A36 mild steel (like 0.1% carbon, 0.05% Mn, and not much else). There are higher grades of structural steel, and bridges are made with truly more corrosion resistant carbon steels, but for a house it's just not the case.
- Q:TRAGUS PIERCINg?!Stainless Steel?!?
- Ttitanium is better.
- Q:Why not use stainless steel to make coins?
- Stainless steel has been used by some countries to make coins, but it's not an ideal metal. When a coin is struck, a die comes down and strikes the blank with many tons of force (the blank is also sitting on top of another die--one has the image on the obverse (front) of the coin, while the other die has the image of the reverse of the coin). When the die strikes the blank, the force causes the metal in the blank to flow into the recesses of the die. The problem with stainless steel is that it doesn't want to flow into the die. To get an image, either the relief (how high the raised portion of the design will be) has to be very low, and the coin has to have a simple design, or they have to greatly increase the pressure of the strike. This slows the coining press down, and greatly shortens the life of the dies.
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Precise steel tape factory and after a period of time must go through the verification and indicate the verification of temperature, tension and feet. Feet marked on the length of its nominal length, and the difference between the actual length is called length correction delta l ruler by different tension will make feet long. To avoid this change requires the use of steel tape according to the scale mark force of steel tape. At different temperature the foot will change with the temperature so it is necessary to use t as variable function to represent the feet long, this is the ruler length equation, its general form:
- Q:Question about steel studs.?
- Steel studs are mainly for commercial applications on non bearing walls. 100 studs, must be one big assed bathroom. Do yourself a favor and install a pressure treated bottom plate, even if you use steel studs.
- Q:truth of steel Sword making?
- I am unsure of what the Truth of Steel is, but here is the Riddle of Steel (from Conan) Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is, don't you boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child... Thulsa Doom: [coaxes the girl to jump to her death] Thulsa Doom: That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range