DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:Heat treatment of mild steel? Process description macro-micro
- If you are speaking of a micro mini skirt, then i would think that the answer would be 1000 Hostess HoHo's would equal a macro skirt.
- Q:Heat transfer through steel?
- I cant see how you could solve that when you don’t know the type of steel ( specifically). There are many in the range you have stated. Also volume, respecting the length of the tube and coverage of the exterior heat. Logic tells us however 3 seconds is not very long so next you would need to know are the post factor. if the flame was from say a cutting torch and the tube was 20' in length in an ambient exterior temp of 32deg. We could us known a test and determine the rate at which the heat was spread out through the steel. You can also measure pressure in the tube You can find easily resource material on the amount of energy it takes to raise temp by a factor of one. By testing the pressure of a sealed tube of a given length you can apply the solution in scale to your problem. You can also try sticking your finger in it.
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:stainless steel cookware sticking?
- Food sticks to stainless steel. Gourmet cooks love it for that very reason. Without sticking, foods won't sear properly. For the rest of those cooks out there, nonstick is often an easier option. If you want to make a go of the stainless, here are some tricks of the trade.... a)always preheat the pan on low-medium b)never put cold food into a hot pan. It will stick worse.Leave cold food on counter for 15 minutes before it hits the pan. c)after preheating the pan, add oil, or an oil/butter combo d)for foods like eggs, potatos, grilled cheese, nonstick is your best friend. e) when you take food out of pan, immediately wipe the pan out with a kitchen towel. Keeps cleanup from being a nightmare. f) don't wash pans in sink while hot. They will warp. Stainless takes some getting used to. Hope this helps!
- Q:buying Stainless Steel refrigerator?
- I'm looking too and certainly the designer trend is to buy stainless steel. They look classy, shiny and bring a darker wood kitchen more life. However, there are companies that have put out fingerprint/smudge free stainless models. I have found their surfaces don't retain fingerprints - do test them in the store.If you have small children, stainless isn't the best choice. I love the look and practicality of the French Door fridges - great for smaller spaces. I was all set to buy an LG fridge and now I'm hearing that they're going on fire? Be sure to check Consumer Reports before you buy. Many of the cheaper models are now made in Mexico. I do notice the quality difference when I'm opening and closing fridge doors in the showrooms.
- Q:Recycling steel baked bean cans?
- Steel is one of the most recycled materials on the planet... Unless you know a recycler/steel refiner/manufacturer however, it would be mighty difficult for you to have someone melt down all your baked bean (a somewhat American dish, I'd say) cans. Plus, think how many baked beans you'd have to eat to be able to build anything of substance. Don't know where you would take it in Australia - I'm in the US where a lot of municipalities collect mixed recyclables.
- Q:About hydrolics which one used in steel melting shop?
- The correct spelling is hydraulics. I haven't heard the term steel melting shop you probably means a foundry or a steel mill The most obvious example i can think of is hydraulic-operated fork lifts. Hydraulic cylinders are used to lift the forks and to tilt them upwards or downwards. The valves are coneccted to levers next to the steering wheel. Hydraulic pressure is supplied by a hydraulic pump driven by a propane or diesel engine. In some forklift designs the wheels are also not connected directly to the engine, but driven by hydraulic motors. There are also a large variety of machines used in steel mills and metalworking companies to cut and shape metal parts. for example, press brakes, plate cutting shears, stamping presses, hole punch machines, drawing presses, etc. These types all operate in much the same basic way. They use a very large cylinder or group of cylinders to apply many tons of force to different kinds of metal working tools.
- Q:wii? red steel?
- red okorder.com. I think it deservs a rental
- Q:how to forge damascus steel?
- hand made folding knife English tip, blade of Damascus metallic sort Rose, 2,5mm thickness, no liners, teja spring embellished by using metallic report and billet surrounded of chrome metallic. A Damascus blade knife is characterised by using a wavy, mottled visual allure on the blade that’s led to by using the approach used to shape the metallic. the technique of transforming into Damascus metallic is derived from a centuries-previous forging technique used to create blades that grew to become very just about mythical of their attractiveness for power and sharpness it exchange into reported a Damascus knife ought to shrink with the aid of a rifle barrel to boot as with the aid of a hair falling on the blade.
- Q:What is the history of steel?
- There's wide history of steel, you can read different tutorials online to know more about it. Check wiki for detailed information.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range