||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot-rolling mill: Equipment on which solidified steel preheated to a high temperature is continuously rolled between two rotating cylinders.
These products are suitable for a wide range of applications, from formable quality to specific strength requirement in material. SABIC can supply Hot Rolled Coils as Mill Edged, Side Trim Edged, Slit, Skin Passed, Chequered and Pickled Coils
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:Is 30CrNiMo8 a kind of high alloy STEEL?
- Yes,30CrNiMo8 is a high grade alloy steel. *These steels generally contain higher carbon concentration (0.25%). As they are hardenable their mechanical properties can be tailored to specific needs by suitable adjustment of the annealing temperature. Finished products can be hardened to have a high surface hardness in combination with a tough and ductile core. The mechanical properties increase with increasing carbon concentration. Cr and Ni add additional improvements in properties. The Mn grades are a little cheaper. V and Mo add improved temperature resistance. The grades Cxx are developed for less stringent quality requirements but are cheaper.
- Q:is stainless steel plated or alloyed/mixed?
- stainless steel is an alloy normally iron with additions of C, Mn, Ni, Cr, and Nb - amounts added depend on properties required. Corrosion resistance is due to a very thin but dense layer of chromium oxide which forms at the surface and prevents further attack. Ordinary steel on the other hand becomes coated with a porous layer of iron oxide(rust) through which the atmosphere can pass and cause further corrosion.
- Q:Steel phases question!?
- hey from what i learned in uni last sem, steel is originally ferrite form at first at room conditions. it will undergo poly morphic transformation to become FCC structure austenite form at 912 degree celcius. under conditions, it can become pearlite (which is a combination of ferrite and cementite) or bainitie( a finer form of pearlite). queching conditions to room temperature will form martensite which is the strongest but brittle steel form. tempered cementite is formed when we quench it and then raise temperatures before sir cooling. hope it helps, pls vote me best answer is i deserve it. thanks
- Q:How to restore rusted stainless steel?
- Stainless steel doesn't rust, whatever acid you got on it was some pretty bad stuff to make a reaction like that, you can try sanding down past the reaction point and polish it out but that's about it, that or it wasn't stainless to begin with. if its brushed chrome to simulate stainless it would have to be replated, not cheap. and probably not worth it
- Q:Which wheels are better? Steel? or Aluminum? and Why?
- Steel rusts....The nicer wheels are aluminum alloys. Go with the aluminum
- Q:Is a ring made of steel good?
- Steel rust is brown not green! Very much expected to be of one type of stainless steel, and you should have no problem.
- Q:steel or aluminum horse trailer?
- We have an aluminum trailer over a steel frame. We used to have a steel trailer. There are two differences I see are the weight and how quickly they deteriorate. I personally prefer the aluminum over the steel, the upkeep is easier and they don't weigh as much which equates to fuel savings. Also if you have a lighter truck an aluminum trailer makes the wear and tear a little easier. You can also look at the size of the truck you are going to tow the trailer with, and the size of the horses inside. All together you definately don't want to exceed the weight limits of the truck. Hope this helps...
- Q:Are a guys balls really made out of steel?
- yes, he had to sew special underwear for himself so he can support his steel balls; like a bra for down there.
- Q:Is Tungsten Carbide steel?
- Tungsten is not steel. Tungsten is a chemical element. What they do is add an alloy mixture to tungsten and it turns into Tungsten Carbide. You want to find a ring with a nickel alloy, some manufacturers cheap out and add cobalt instead. Make sure the ring you buy does not contain cobalt. Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon.
- Q:Does Pittsburgh steelers have something to do with steel?
- Yes. US Steel used to be in Pittsburgh, before Reagan let them move and destroyed Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh also used to have more than 1 million residents (in the early 80s) but now has less than 300K. The Pittsburgh Steelers symbol is the US Steel symbol, colored in.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range