||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Peru,India,Pakistan,Singpore,Vietnam,South Korea,Malaysia etc.
||Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
FAQ for Stainless Steel
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Wire drawing, also called Matt treatment and straight wire, is the most popular form of stainless steel surface for decoration engineering. It is mainly used for dry drawing with sand paper or nylon polishing wheel
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Can be posted directly, with ordinary acid glass glue on the line, the real stainless acid, acid, glass, adhesive force a little stronger.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- First of all, the stainless steel ingredients, that is, stainless steel raw materials. Stainless steel is a kind of high alloy steel can resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosive medium. His representative steel 13 steel 1Cr17 (430) and 18- Ocr18Ni9 chromium nickel, stainless steel is the main raw material of iron, chromium, nickel, Cr NI, the price of raw materials has decisive effect on the price of stainless steel to the rising prices of raw materials, to support the formation of stainless steel prices, anti pressure, or become power. So we need to pay attention to the stainless steel market, we must pay close attention to the global price of nickel, especially LME nickel price trend, but also on the global iron ore, molybdenum price trend and the latest developments, and other non-ferrous metal prices.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:Is Baoding mirror stainless steel plate mirror on both sides?
- Both the 201 or 304 material, double sided 8K mirror stainless steel plate can do.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Stamping molding (Stamping forming), is on press and die force on plate, strip, pipe and profiles, the plastic deformation or separation, thus obtaining the required shape and size of the workpiece (stamping molding method). Stamping billets are mainly hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel plates and steel strips.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- The cheapest is 201, the price is relative to the thickness
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range