304/310/316/430/202/201 stainless steel coil
Stainless Steel Coil
Cold rolled or Hot rolled stainless steel
4'*8ft'(1219*2438mm), 4*10ft(1219*3048mm), 1000*2000mm,1500*3000 or customed size
Paper or PVC
Interior decoration, elveator, appliance…
1. Leading Manufactures in the local market and exporting area
2. Fast spead for the shipment with good quality and packing.
3. One of the biggest stainless steel sheets stock holder in jiangsu province
4.Flexible payment options such as:TT/ LC and Sale on credit for regular buyers
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
shinning like a mirror
Packaging & Shipping
We will packing as the factory ,and reach the stander of export . Or as the customer request.In addition,We will make the products with good surface protection.
Factory & Warehouse
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- It: cold rolled steel strength is very high, but the toughness and weldability is poor, hard, crisp, bright surface
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Without magnetic material if it is of course good 316304 of the material, if it is 201202 or easy to rust, the magnetic material is 443 than 304, this is due to their corrosion resistance, high heat conduction rate of 443, in the province of gas when cooking, can also be used with magnetic pot do the electromagnetic oven, 443 material pot is cheaper than 304, considering the magnetic well
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 austenitic stainless steel, with slight magnetism. The austenite belongs to the BCC crystal, generated in the above the Curie point, Curie point magnetic transition point, so the austenite is not magnetic, but specific to the austenitic stainless steel, because of a great relationship and Cr stainless steel corrosion resistance elements, Cr ferrite forming elements, so that the austenitic stainless steel will have at least 5% or so the ferrite, so it has slight magnetic magnet can be found out.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range