1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
Square Hollow Section Image
FAQ of Square Hollow Section
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- SHS stands for thin-walled square steel tubes in the structure and represents the self ignition ceramic composite steel tube in the material
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, but this is neither the outside diameter nor the inside diameter, and the "Phi" means the outer diameter of the steel pipe. For example, the same nominal diameter of the steel pipe due to its different wall thickness, corresponding to the outer diameter is also different. As can be seen from the chart below:Project control table (commonly used) diameter pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard specification DN- nominal diameter: diameter of large diameter series DN15- 22mm DN20- 27mm DN25- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 34mm, DN32- 42mm DN40- 48mm DN50- 60mm DN65-, Phi Phi 76 (73) mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 114mm DN125- and Phi Phi Phi. 140mm DN150- 168mm DN200- 219mm DN250- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 273mm, DN300- 324mm DN350- 360mm DN400- 406mm DN450- 457mm DN500- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 508mm DN600- 610mm, DN15- 18mm series of small diameter Phi Phi Phi, DN20- 25mm DN25- 32mm DN32- 38mm DN40- 45mm DN50- Phi Phi, Phi Phi Phi 57mm DN65- 73mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 108mm, DN125- 133mm DN150- 159mm DN200- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 219mm DN250- 273mm DN300- 325mm DN350- 377mm, Phi phi,
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- 15CrMo is a steel Pearlite Heat-resistant steel, has high heat resistance at high temperature (b = 440MPa) and antioxidant activity, and has certain ability of anti hydrogen corrosion. Because of the high content of Cr, C and other alloy elements in steel, the tendency of hardening of steel is obvious, and the weldability is poor.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- Precision steel pipe refers to the high precision steel pipe, the wall thickness and internal and external diameter can be controlled within 10 wire tolerance range
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter. Tubes are made of seamless steel tubes. The outer diameter of the tubes is indicated by the letter D, followed by additional outer diameter dimensions and wall thicknesses such as seamless steel tubes with an outer diameter of 108.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20#: low carbon steel seamless steel pipe, carbon steel is generally divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel three, 45# steel in carbon steel, low carbon steel is lower than 45#, 45# is higher than that of high carbon steel, seamless steel pipe, such as no special requirements, using 20# seamless steel tube. 20# seamless steel pipe material is 20# steel, the strength is slightly higher than 15#, very little quenching, no temper brittleness. Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing state of the cutting process is better than that of the annealed one. It is generally used to make workpieces with little stress and high toughness.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal interference weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- Plastic pipe and plastic inner coating, and coated inside and outside. (of course, some are epoxy coated, and some are PE).The plastic tube is one kind of steel pipe, steel plastic pipe has many types, including plastic, plastic, and plastic coated, and epoxy, which are known are steel tubes.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- The use of solvent, emulsion cleaning steel surface, in order to achieve the removal of oil, grease, dust, lubricants and other similar organic compounds, but it can not remove rust, scale, welding of steel surface, so the production in anti-corrosion only as an auxiliary means.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- RC pipe is galvanized steel pipe, usually followed by the diameter, such as RC50, that is, 50mm galvanized steel pipe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range