1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold external parts name
- Even the wall piece the upright rod is connected with the main structure together, available steel tube, fastener or embedded part. Rigid wall, also can be used as a flexible reinforced wall connecting piece of the tie bar. , 5.The base in the form of plug-in and coat type two, inserted a D1 diameter rod diameter than 2mm, diameter D2 rod diameter than 2mm type jacket.
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- Strength design of steel pipe by this formula to calculate the maximum normal stress in the steel pipe should be less than the value (based on your choice of different grades of steel, steel strength design value is not the same, this value can also be found through the design manual of steel structure), meet the requirements, it can meet the requirements of steel pipe under the action of bending moment strength.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless pipe can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First you will rust steel, to clean, good quality alkyd rustproof paint, completely dry after brushing paint, color to see his kind of love.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- Galvanized parts are nonferrous metals, ferrous metals are black, all metal adhesion is poor;
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- X ray flaw detection: 100% X ray industrial television inspection of internal and external weld seams, and image processing system is adopted to ensure the sensitivity of flaw detection.8. press test: the steel pipe is tested by root test on the water pressure test machine to ensure the test pressure of the steel pipe to meet the standard requirement.9. chamfering flat head: the qualified steel pipe is processed at the end of the pipe to achieve the required size of the end of the pipe10. final inspection: ultrasonic and X ray inspection, and magnetic particle inspection at the end of pipe to check for welding problems and pipe end defects.11., marking: qualified steel pipe for oil, in order to prevent corrosion, and according to user requirements for marking.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is generally refers to steel, the surface is not threaded, different from round steel pipe, round tube is round tube.
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- Plain carbon structural steelIt's a kind of steel material. Q stands for the yield of this material, and the latter 325 means the yield value of this material, at around 325. And the yield value will decrease as the thickness of the material increases.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- The way to distinguish seamless pipes and welded pipes is to see if there is weld marks on the port.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range