1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
Steel Hollow Section Image
FAQ of Steel Hollow Section
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different price:Because the production process of seamless steel tube is more complex, so the price is more expensive than a seamed steel pipe, and pipe joints mainly adopts steel (steel) two welded, fixed price, the most widely used are.
- Q:How to descaling galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel tubes will not rust in principle.... Batch rust with weak acid water immersion, individual can use steel wire brush brush on it.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- Seamless steel pipe: a pipe with a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Installation quota of seamless steel pipe project, if it is indoor engineering, sets of welded steel pipe, the price adjustment can
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- There are inner pipe jacket, such as day, tube, etc.; there are outside the pipe painted, such as large-diameter water pipes. An internally coated steel pipe for corrosive medium fluids replaces the expensive stainless steel pipe.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless tubes are generally produced on continuous tube mills, also known as automatic rolling mills. The round steel is cut into the required length, centering on the end face of the pipe blank and then sent to the heating furnace to punch on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- Including galvanized steel pipe, but galvanized steel pipe is generally used for plumbing professional, electrical professional generally only civil air defense or high anti-corrosion requirements of the region;
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First you will rust steel, to clean, good quality alkyd rustproof paint, completely dry after brushing paint, color to see his kind of love.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range