Special Glass Switchable Privacy Glass PDLC Glass
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Tempered Glass,Tinted Glass
Excellent impact strength
Depend on your choose
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||wooden packing|
- Q:maybe 1/2 inch or 1/4 inch and 5 feet length, 2 or 2 1/2 feet height, and 2 feet width. I can't really find any pricing on websites so I came here.
- Call a glass shop--in the yellow pages under "glass" and ask them. You haven't given enough detail for anyone here to be able to tell you, even if we did know what prices are in your area.
- Q:Is the laminated glass the same as the glass?
- In the middle of the glass, the PVB or other film is fused with high temperature. Plus glass is generally called foil, monolithic can be posted, the common is the explosion-proof membrane and the like, explosion-proof film cheap 10 / flat. It is more expensive but more secure.
- Q:What is the architectural glass business?
- Well said! Can still be branded goods. Do you tell us the manufacturer's information?
- Q:Frosted glass film can not be attached to the wall
- 1. frosted glass film for the architectural glass wall add luster, so that the appearance of the building more beautiful. 2. Scrub glass film auxiliary interior design, beautify the office partition. 3. Scrub glass film to provide special labeling services, custom customer icon / mark. 4. Matte glass film to create a private, free private space. 5. Matte glass film rich color, style transformation flexibility, creative simple to achieve, compared to the traditional carved pattern glass, more beautiful, more clear. 6. Frosted glass film to reduce visual interference, but also make full use of light, for the office partition, restaurants and stores an excellent choice. 7. frosted glass film to reduce glare glare, frosted film to reduce visual fatigue, protect eyesight, improve the work environment of the building.
- Q:What parts of the building curtain wall project?
- The construction materials include: project approval documents (preparation documents and management documents), supervision documents, construction documents (construction management records, design changes, product quality certification documents, engineering inspection data, construction records, safety and functional testing) Construction plans, audio and video information, project bidding information, project settlement information, project safety management information, and the relevant units of the documents.
- Q:i'm planning to build a sleek headlight conversion similarly to this Corvette. and would plastic melt?
- You can't legally build your own headlights if you plan on ever driving on the street. Haven't you notice on all the custom car and motorcycle shows they don't build headlights? They will build enclosures, they will customize mounts, they will design fenders, but they don't build headlights, because they would have to go through an expensive DOT approval process for each and every one of them. Now that mounting and enclosure in the picture could very well be custom made, however the headlights themselves aren't. Any plastic lens you use has to have no imperfections, or it will distort the light, making it harder for you to see, and blinding oncoming drivers. I suggest you go to a custom lighting supplier (not eBay, few lights on there are really approved) and get a proper kit, likely cost you $600 or more per light for an approved, quality set.
- Q:Like one big glass enclosement over a farm. It would allow light through, stop excessive rain and bugs from destroying food. They can control the amount of water the plants get. They would save millions
- You have a very narrow scope in thinking about this issue. It wouldn't save millions. The construction of a giant glass dome over a farm would cost a lot in itself. On top of that, consider the maintenance- the glass would need cleaning and would need to be scraped of debris and dead bugs and such over time, like a windshield. Plus the irrigation and sprinkler system that would need to be in place to regulate the watering of the crops would be expensive as well. The heat would be stifling. It would change the very climate within the dome. Climate is very important to the growing of crops. You can't just change the climate of an area and expect the crops to grow better. Just think of how hot it gets when you shut off the car and sit in there for 10 minutes while the heat builds. Who can work under those conditions? Or do you mean to spend money on an elaborate fans system too?
- Q:Hello, I would like to ask the frosted glass can be posted on the architectural glass film? Ask a lot of people but no sure answer
- Posted is not strong, a few days a dry may fall
- Q:I have been laid off my job of 26 years doing exactly this. I would like to look into teaching at a community college passing my skills onto others. Any advice?How much do you think I could expect to get paid?Thanks in advance!
- You could get paied a butload of money if you worked for a church, and there are LOTS of thoes in texas so that might be a start= )
- Q:If there is no air conditioning at home, how to make the room cooler,
- Indoor use of fan and water evaporative cooling. For example, the indoor wipe with a wet mop to open the ceiling fan to evaporate the ground moisture absorption; also in the fan in front of a pot of cold water, open the fan so that the water evaporates cool breeze, which can play a role in reducing room temperature. Finally, in the summer of the indoor should be clean and tidy, will not need something properly collection, so that the room has a larger space, will make people feel comfortable. Avoid indoor messy, home full house, that not only makes people feel hot, suffocating, but also makes people feel irritable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like