Solar Module Descriptions:
Our modules are high efficiency photovoltaic modules using silicon nitride coated polycrystalline silicon cells. The solar module can produce maximum power output, even under weak light. It is able to resist moisture and etching effectively, and not affected by geology.
Max –Power (W)
Max. Series Fuse
Pm Temperature Coefficients
Isc Temperature Coefficients
Voc Temperature Coefficients
NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Maximum load rating
Cable type, Diameter and Length
4mm2, TUV certified, 1000mm
Type of Connector
Compatible with MC4 plug
Arrangement of cells
No. of Draining Holes in Frame
Glass, Type and Thickness
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Guaranteed positive tolerance 0/+5w ensures power output reliability
Strong aluminum frames module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa.
Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings evenings and cloudy days)
12 years for product defects in materials and workmanship and 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
Certifications and standards: IEC 61215.
Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14100).
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
Our MOQ is 200 pieces.
Q: How long is the warranty period for the solar modules?
15 years 90% of its nominal power rating.
25 years 80% of its nominal power rating
Q: What kind of loads can I run on PV?
With a correctly designed PV system you can power almost any electrical load. However, as the load size increases the expense also increases. Loads like hot water heaters, air conditioners, room heaters and electric stoves should be avoided. The added cost of trying to power loads like these is very cost prohibitive. If these loads have to be powered it will be a lot less expensive to change the appliance to use an alternative fuel type like propane.
- Q:How do solar panel power systems work?
- The panels soak up the energy from the sun and then convert the energy into power, electricity, etc. They can also store a lot of energy so that we still have power on cloudy days. Does that help? Without more info, its hard to get more specific.
- Q:How effective are solar panels?
- it depends on the size of the panel and if it is installed in an optimal location. there are many 00W panels commercially available and they can be ganged for a number of different output configurations.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- This question was answered a few days ago. The Watt is the unit of of power, not the unit of energy. Energy is measured in Watt-Hours or Joules but not in Watts per unit time --- see the difference ---  a Watt per hour v.  a Watt for an hour? The term, Watt per hour does not make any sense --- it is a bit like saying my car has 00 Horse Power per mile. You are right to say that the round figure for the power input of a solar panel is ,000 Watts per square metre, in the middle of the day when the sky is clear. Were the sun to shine for 0 hours per day in the summer, you could get as much as 7kWatt-Hours per day --- if you were very lucky. The roof area of a small house is no less then 50 square metres and this is more than big enough to supply all of you household energy needs but taking account of rainy days and taking account of the need to store the energy for night-time is an expensive problem, to satisfactorily overcome.
- Q:Solar Power Question?
- first you should have good solar panels. because it can work well and make electricity quikly. when absorb sunshine it will produce electric charger and make electricity.
- Q:Question about home solar panel systems?
- The $25,520 price amounts to about $8.5 a watt which is high, I would've expected between $2.50 to $5 a watt and those are dated prices so it sound like the vendor is raking the price up. You didn't mention how many months your $75 financing is for but keep in mind that at 3 kw for 8 hours a day for 30 days at 2 cents per kwh, you would generate $86.40 so you will be paying about twice as much for your solar power as you would had you bought the power from the grid. Mind you, for people on a fixed income, there is the security that the cost will not rise ( if properly insured ) so there could be an advantage to paying a premium for your power if you're on a fixed income. I'd say it's a rip off but I also believe solar has a ways to go even with subsidies before it's an economic choice and that's usually not a popular stance with the green washed crowds.
- Q:what are solar panels?
- every time i hear the word solar panels i think those large or small flat shiny black or grey surfaces that absorb the sunlight and convert the heat and so on so forth into energy like electricity But ...i dont know how they fully work really so, i dunno.
- Q:Any drawbacks for solar panels?
- The major drawbacks are the high cost with low power payback. Also, the sun isn't shining for a good share of the time. life span is 20-30 years and then you have to spend the money all over again. It's cheaper to use public utilities for power, but not as green.
- Q:Does It really cost that much to Install solar panels?
- It depends on the number and size of the panels. The minimum charge for a small bungalow would be at least $20,000 labor and material.
- Q:How much candle lights is required to operate a 205 watt solar panel?
- That's hard to tell. A solar panel produces somewhere between 7 and 0W per square foot under sunlight exposure. You should calculate the light intensity of sunlight, and then calculate the light intensity of a candle (You'll have to look that up in some physics book or the internet) and then just multiply the number of candles until you match the intensity of sunlight. Realistically, you would need so many candles that you wouldn't be able to fit them in front of the solar panels, assuming you don't end up with a huge fireball.
- Q:Improvising Solar Panel Made from Old CD or DVD? Possible or not?
- Cd Solar Panel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range