Solar Module Descriptions:
Our modules are high efficiency photovoltaic modules using silicon nitride coated polycrystalline silicon cells. The solar module can produce maximum power output, even under weak light. It is able to resist moisture and etching effectively, and not affected by geology.
Max –Power (W)
Max. Series Fuse
Pm Temperature Coefficients
Isc Temperature Coefficients
Voc Temperature Coefficients
NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Maximum load rating
Cable type, Diameter and Length
4mm2, TUV certified, 1000mm
Type of Connector
Compatible with MC4 plug
Arrangement of cells
No. of Draining Holes in Frame
Glass, Type and Thickness
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Guaranteed positive tolerance 0/+5w ensures power output reliability
Strong aluminum frames module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa.
Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings evenings and cloudy days)
12 years for product defects in materials and workmanship and 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
Certifications and standards: IEC 61215.
Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14100).
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
Our MOQ is 200 pieces.
Q: How long is the warranty period for the solar modules?
15 years 90% of its nominal power rating.
25 years 80% of its nominal power rating
- Q:How much electrical energy is generated from one acre of solar panels?
- Fossil fuels will be depleted in a few hundred years. The sun will continue to produce power for the next 0 billion years. Solar cells are expensive to make and only 0% efficient. Some less efficient cells can be economically mass produced and set out over a very large area. This is how Germany made solar power a viable alternative to fossil fuels. America has an abundance of coal however and has been very slow in adopting solar power.
- Q:Solar panel questions...?
- anythign can be scratched/ruined/altered if not tended to properly.... remove the first biggest layer of snow and leave a lil under to try to see first if it melts away on its own (dpeendin what season of course) if not than get some luke warm water and soak the snow.... slosh it off with a rubber shovel or mop.broom whatever wont damage ur panels. anythign you take care of will last longer and take care of you.... and solar is expensive to put in and can be expensive to maintain . depends where you have most sun and depends how many resources you use, if you leave the tv on absent mindely all night and take 50 min showers or blast the heat with jsut on epathetic lil donwpour of rain instead of just BUNDLING UP like a alot of lazy *** ameicans and.or rich careless bastards of course youa re goign to be paying up and out of your asshhhhh-hooooo and nooooo there are some different materials solar panels are made of, there is a main base/core they use but im sure there are AT MOST two...the rest is either glass or plastic! depends for what you want and how many , includign size.... good luck!!!! excuse my typos
- Q:Silicon, Polychristaline, or Solar Panel?
- Let me help you get an idea of what you are talking about as your notes seems a bit jumbled. Mostly when they refer to a silicon solar cell they mean that the silicon is one crystal of silicon. (very much like a diamond, but with atoms of silicon instead of carbon). A single perfect crystal of silicon can be grown that is very large at temperatures near the melting point of silicon or around 400C and then is sawed up to create electronics or solor cells. Polycrystalline :) solar cells are also made of silicon, but instead of a single crystal it is made of a jumble of small crystals that have different sizes and directions. So these types of solar cells can be made using a silicon gas (siline: SiH4) at much lower temperatures 600-700C. So these are less expensive to make, but because they are not perfect crystals a poly solar panel that is the same size as a crystalline solar panel will make less energy. I hope that helps.
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- We just recently had Pursol Solar Systems install some solar panels for our house. We got ours with no money down, found them online, and they happen to be in the same city where we live. Cool thing about switching to renewable energy is that you get tax break... government will actually pay for your solar panels! Also, YES ITS TRUE! You're meter will spin backwards because energy that's being produced that your not using, goes back to your energy provider (like selling it to them during peak hours)....
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Given identical panels the one closer to the sun would generate more power, but a difference of only 0 km at 93 million miles, the difference would be very small. Light intensity is inversly perportional to the square of the distance from the source.
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- solar panels change light into electricity, and do NOT store power. You need a solar panel capable of enough power to keep the light on all night. And that may be 6 hours of sun and 2 hours of dark. Then you need a set of batteries large enough to hold that energy. And a charge controller to regulate the charge into the batteries. And then a light that will operate on the battery voltage, say 2 volts. This is probably not practical due to the large solar panel required, and the large batteries. But here is a few numbers. Assume a 00 watt light at 2 volts. Assume you get at least 6 hours of sun every day and the light will be on for 2 hours. That means the battery has to store 00*2=200 watt hours. divide by 2 and that is 00 amp-hours, a large auto battery size. Allowing for 20% losses in the battery and circuitry, that means you nee 400 watt hours from the solar panel. Since it has 4 hours to operate, that means it has to deliver 400/4 = 350 watts at 5 volts. So there it is: 350 watt panel 00 amp hour battery charge controller sized for above 00 watt light. If you have to allow for a day with no sun, then you need more batteries. Two nights means 2400 watt-hours, two batteries, a larger charge controller and a 2800/4 = 700 watt panel. cost: $400 for batteries $200 for charge controller $2000 for panel .
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- From a decent solar panel store. Or you can get on the Internet and look for someone in your area.
- Q:Whats the annual energy output of the average solar panel.?
- The Sun provides about 360 W per square meter above the atmosphere (Solar Constant). Approximately 2/3 of the energy is lost in passing through the atmosphere, which means you should anticipate at best about 450 W per square meter arriving at a solar panel directly facing the Sun on a clear day. You can anticipate an efficiency of approximately 30% for a typical solar collector, or about 00 W to 40 W per square meter of solar collector being delivered as electricity under the best of conditions. These are estimates, but we need better information on the actual power delivered per square meter of a particular solar collector under the best of conditions before we can begin to estimate the amount of energy per meter squared collected over a typical year for a given location.
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range