1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Black High efficiency perlight solar panel Black 250W solar panel
|solar panel 250w:|
Ip65 Rated/ Pass the TUV certificate
MC4 Compatible Connector
3.2mm High transmission, low Iron
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Maxium system voltage 1000VDC
STC:Irradiance 1000W/m², Temperature 25°c,AM=1.5
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Advice on Solar Panel....................................?
- The thing is having a solar panel is a great advantage when you want to have save a money but it doesn't necessarily means that it will cover up your expectations. Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Best Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:What SOLAR PANEL kit do I need?
- I okorder.com
- Q:Charge Laptop with Solar Panel?
- humm..... .need HUGE solar panel (alot) 2. wires 3. aligato clips . put the panels on the roof 2. use the aligator clip to clip the wire from the panel to the bars of the pluger of the comp. charger 3.tada mark me best:)
- Q:I need help finding Solar panels for a boat.?
- i think of you may desire to examine slightly extra approximately photograph voltaic capability and battery utilization. possibly you heavily isn't waiting to do this effectively with an on board photograph voltaic gadget. examine the wattage (volts situations cutting-edge) of the motor. you would be fortunate to get 0 watts according to sq. foot from a photo voltaic panel at midday on the excellent day. thinking the sq. photos necessary the dimensions and weight of a fee controller you need to be extra advantageous off with connection to a distant charger, powered from AC
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- I had the great pleasure to volunteer with a non-profit in California installing solar panels on qualified low-income households. The homeowners would pay nothing at all or a small portion of the system cost, and all labor was donated. Solar panel manufacturers, like Siliken, Sunpower, and Canadian, and inverter manufacturers, like PV Powered, also offered subsidized or discounted pricing. The rest of the cost of the panels was funded by the Single Homes Affordable Solar Homes (SASH) Program run by California’s Solar Initiative. The nonprofit is named Grid Alternatives and I included a link to their site below.
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- Ive been using the same solar panels for 5 years, have move a few times so they last a lot longer than the roofs weve had over us. I am teaching my kids how to build wind generators, because we keep having power failiures when the wind blows. and recently its got very windy. I charge banks of battery's and keep my office running from dc-ac converters.
- Q:what is the best way to go solar?
- solar water heater and solar power system.
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You need to know some electrical basics. You need to check if they are still working and determine the output voltage with the use of testers. They are just part of a system that includes other equipments as well like a controller, car batteries, inverters, diodes.
- Q:Are Solar Panels worth it in Southern California?
- There are several factors to consider when looking into solar power for your house. If you want to replace your use of utility electricity with solar power for say a 500 - 2000 square foot home then the system will cost you at least $30000 - $50000 to install. You will also have the maintenance issue of your storage batteries, panels, and inverter which will eventually wear out over time. So lets say we have an optimistic price of $30000 for a whole house system (this would be really cheap), dividing this by your yearly consumption would give you the amount of years it would take for the expenditure to pay for itself (not counting maintenance which could be costly). The payoff would be about 25 years, so all things remaining equal, I would say that it is a bad investment. Solar panels as they are manufactured today do not have a very long life span. They will greatly decrease in efficiency after several years and will most likely need to be replaced in 0 years. The panels themselves are the greatest expense. You could problably find better ways to make/save more money by investing $30000 - $50000 somewhere else IMHO. Solar technology is still not at the point where it is profitable in the sense you are thinking about. Unless of course, there are huge tax incentives for you or large rebate programs through your local utility, but you would have to do the math on that as well. If you are thinking small as in a couple panels to supplement your utility electric, the above still applies as well. In fact will it take longer to recoup the cost of a smaller setup. Hope this helps!
- Q:Solar Panel Voltage Question?
- yes, i suggest u connect in parallel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range