||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Galvanized,U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
China Supplier Soft Tie Wire Black Annealed Iron Wire
Material:Low carbon steel
sample: free sample
black soft wire for construction /black soft construction wire
Material:Low carbon steel Q195
Features of the black annealed wrapping wire soft tenacity, strong tensile strength, corrosion resistance, folding resistance is strong, colour and lustre is uniform
Production Process: the Q195 wire rod drawing model into the black iron wire, through 1000° high temperature firing, black iron wire after annealing treatment, soft wire, can increase the wire tensile degrees.
Tensile strength: 350mpa-380mpa
Specification: # 14 # - 36, also can be customized according to customer's requirements.
Packing: 25 kg per roll, usually inside plastic outside white woven bag or burlap.
Usage : can be used to weave silk screen or cut into wire cutting, used in construction, industrial arts, etc.Soft wire after annealing, increased flexibility, building tie wire.Binding reinforcement effect is better.
Packing and shipping details :
- Q:Can I solder wrapping wires?
- Soldering is fine. As with any wire, be sure to tin the wire first (give it its own thin coat of solder before attempting to solder it to anything else) and secure the wire mechanically so that the solder joint isn't subjected to vibration or other stress. A blob of glue will do the job.
- Q:Wire on my braces question?
- Mine did that too when I had braces. No worries:)
- Q:What do i do with this wire?
- The remote wire is for the remote turn on for the amp. It connects to the blue/white wire from the head unit (aftermarket) to the REM terminal on the amp. If your using a stock head unit, you can run the fused (1 amp, added to the blue wire from the fuse panel) blue wire tapped from a fuse that only has power when the car is on to a switch. From the other side of the switch run the same blue wire to the REM terminal on the amp. This allows for full control and you never have to worry about forgetting to turn off the amp.
- Q:i have two 8 gauge wires...?
- Two 8-gauge wires combined are equal to a 5-gauge wire, but that should be close enough for that amp. Make sure each wire has its own fuse near the battery; 40-amp fuses would be a good choice. If you capacitor is connected to ground, and your amp is grounded, then you don't really need a wire between the capacitor's ground terminal and the amp's ground terminal. It doesn't hurt anything, though. If the only ground wire at the amp is the one that runs to the capacitor, then you're better off connecting the amp ground directly to chassis metal.
- Q:Need help with mit lancer wiring?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue/Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green/White Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Red/Blue Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Green
- Q:Dt moto emergency light wiring help?
- I'm looking online to find out what DT Moto lights are. Ok, I see what they are. I didn't know the brand name. LED lights in general are not high current, so they probably use lamp cord. I want to explain something to you about polarity. Electronic circuits are sensitive to the polarity of the DC electricity. The positive (+) and the negative (-) connections must be observed. So many people have absolutely no clue about this. There are just two wires. But if you extend them, you have a 50-50 chance of wiring correctly or incorrectly. There is only one allowable way. If wrong, it WON'T work, and probably will blow up the circuitry. So connection to battery or cigarette lighter plug is extremely important not to reverse the polarity. If just the LED lights got reversed, they wouldn't light, but they wouldn't be injured. Just reverse the wiring. But to the 12 volt source, polarity can't be wrong. Not for an instant. If you look closely at the insulation, you will see that one wire has smooth insulation, and one wire either has milti-ribbed insulation, or a single rib down the side. If you extend wiring, make sure to connect smooth to smooth and ribbed to ribbed. Wires should be soldered with electronic solder and the joints covered with heat shrink tubing. No crimped barrel connectors, or twisted bare wires with tape, or house wiring wire nuts. These methods all beg for failure. I don't know about robbing wire from one place and connecting to another. Is the one wire actually too long? You'll never need it? I guess you could take it. But me personally, I'd go get some wire from a lamp store. Match the wire conductor gauge (size), not the insulation size. Most lamp cord is 18 gauge. Some is 16 gauge. You can get 14 gauge or even 12 gauge. Thicker is a smaller number. Places that install car audio systems often have/sell thicker lamp cord. Have I told you enough?
- Q:antenna wire/copper wire question?
- Antenna wire has a steel core to reduce stretching and breakage.
- Q:I need help wiring a 2003 Grand Prix LTD?
- you have gotten a leak on your gasoline tank. Do you notice any swimming pools or puddles forming the place the gasoline tank is whilst the vehicle has been parked for a mutually as? Getting a sparkling gasoline tank could be relatively costly. the 2d element is: do you notice that the exhaust colour or composition has replaced? Is there alot of smoke or is it relatively dark? that would desire to point that the aggregate point isn't appropriate: you're the two working too wealthy or lean based on the colour and that would have a huge result on gasoline economic device. if so there's a situation with the gasoline transport device, the injector according to possibility or the chip. time-honored tuneups fairly advance gasoline economic device. ultimately it would desire to be the transmission, if it fairly is not shifted on the splendid time you're able to desire to be working at bigger rpms and burning greater gasoline. you could try that situation your self by observing at what rpm the engine shifts and referencing the information interior the owner's handbook. besides the shown fact that it relatively sounds like it fairly is something to do with the computing device this is fairly costly too. it relatively is recommended to evaluate a various mechanic.
- Q:color code for wires in a 2000 ford explorer?
- Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Light Green/Purple Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow/Black Radio Ground Wire: Black Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Black Radio Dimmer Wire: N/A Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Radio Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Orange/Light Green Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue/White Right Front Speaker Wire (+): White/Light Green Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Green/Orange Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Tan/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Gray/Light Blue Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Orange/Red Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Brown/Pink You match the wires from your new unit to the wires of the harness.
- Q:Mass hung by two wires?
- To solve this, you have to find 2 equations, because there are 2 unknowns. Assume, Tension in wire 1 = T1 Vertical component of T1 = T1 sin42.2 Horizontal component of T1 = T1 cos42.2 Tension in wire 2 = T2 Vertical component of T2 = T2 sin58.8 Horizontal component of T2 = T2 cos58.8 Since the sign board is in equilibrium, the forces must balance each other. Horizontally, the horizontal components of both forces are balancing each other. Therefore, T2 cos58.8 = T1 cos42.2 T2 = (T1 cos42.2) / (cos58.8) -------------------(1) For the vertical components of the wire, both are balancing the weight of the sign. T1 sin42.2 + T2 sin58.8 = (41.7)(9.8) T1 sin42.2 + T2 sin58.8 = 408.66N ----------------(2) Combine (1) into (2), T1 sin42.2 + (T1 cos42.2)(sin58.8) / (cos58.8) = 408.66 T1 ( sin 42.2 + cos 42.2 tan 58.8) = 408.66 T1 = 215.66N Subst T1 = 215.66N into (1), T2 = (T1 cos42.2) / (cos58.8) = 308.4N Hope it is correct ^^
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range