||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Galvanized,U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
China Supplier Soft Tie Wire Black Annealed Iron Wire
Material:Low carbon steel
sample: free sample
black soft wire for construction /black soft construction wire
Material:Low carbon steel Q195
Features of the black annealed wrapping wire soft tenacity, strong tensile strength, corrosion resistance, folding resistance is strong, colour and lustre is uniform
Production Process: the Q195 wire rod drawing model into the black iron wire, through 1000° high temperature firing, black iron wire after annealing treatment, soft wire, can increase the wire tensile degrees.
Tensile strength: 350mpa-380mpa
Specification: # 14 # - 36, also can be customized according to customer's requirements.
Packing: 25 kg per roll, usually inside plastic outside white woven bag or burlap.
Usage : can be used to weave silk screen or cut into wire cutting, used in construction, industrial arts, etc.Soft wire after annealing, increased flexibility, building tie wire.Binding reinforcement effect is better.
Packing and shipping details :
- Q:what does this diagram for wiring a subwoofer mean?
- this is what you will desire to do. merely connect the beneficial to beneficial terminals on the subs themselves and the negatives to negatives mutually besides. you will % 4 man or woman wires for that when which connect the subs as much as the container with one portion of the terminals to the beneficial and unfavourable wires and do the resembling the different sub. Then connect the two one among them to the comparable terminal on the amp and that's a a million ohm load.
- Q:Did I buy the wrong speaker wire?
- incredibly, it could be greater advantageous to purchase the two yet another sub and an amp. the two-channel bridged at 4 ohms will purely output 380 watts RMS which would be divided between the two subs (a hundred ninety watts each). it incredibly is too low and you will no longer get lots thump. A 600-800 watt RMS monoblock could grant severe ability to 2 12 Kickers. an fantastic Kicker amp is the Kicker 08ZX750.a million which outputs 750 X a million RMS into 2 ohms. For driving in basic terms the sub you have, i could propose the Kicker Kicker 08ZX300.a million which outputs 3 hundred watts RMS into 2 ohms. And it incredibly is $40 off precise now at Crutchfield. the final answer utilising what you have is to circulate right into a mono sign to the amp. Use in basic terms one channel of the preamp outs and chop up it into the two amp inputs. Then twine each of your 4 ohm voice coils to a separate channel. the two coils popular will then be getting 250 watts RMS, nevertheless low yet greater advantageous than a hundred ninety.
- Q:Wiring Ceiling light?
- Black and red are both hot wires; green is ground and white is neutral. Connect the black wires together and cap off the red one. This extra wire, the red one is for a wall switch. Connect the white wires together (neutral) and the green can be attached to the frame (ground wire). This is of course if the ceiling was wired right. If it doesn't work, switch the black to red capping off the other black wire. There should be directions with the new fan?
- Q:12/3 wire to 14/2 wire?
- No, you can't extend a 20A circuit with 14 G wire. And you can't legally downgrade the existing 12 G wire circuit to a 15 A breaker. And you can't put two wires into a single breaker inside the panel. Fastest solution? Almost all brands of panel offer a two breakers in one slot or high density option. So you can get a new thing that fits in the space of one 15A breaker but has two breakers in it and two connection screws on it. Replace an existing 15A breaker with a high density 15/15 and hook up two 15A circuits. These are also available in unequal configurations - so you could get one that had a 15A and a 20A breaker in the space of a single 'normal' 15 or 20 A breaker. In some brands these high density breakers only fit in certain (closer to the mains connection) spaces - typically the top 15 or 20 breaker spaces. Slower solution. That 15 A breaker that you wanted to put two wires on? Follow the wire from it into the attic, cut it, put in a junction box and splice your new 14 G wire in there. Then again, what else is on that circuit and will 15 A supply it all?
- Q:Speaker Wiring Issue(PLEASE HELP)?
- usually when you install a aftermarket radio you don't need to do any wiring because its a lot easier if you buy a wiring harness and those wire colors would match the wire colors for the radio so that way you don't have to cut any wires
- Q:2007 Outlander Navigation brake wire?
- Are okorder.com's outlander section for a posts on how to disable.
- Q:Sony X Plod Headunit wiring?
- The Grand Prix and the Camaro use an identical production unit radio plug, so which you're sturdy to circulate with none better adapters. If the GTP replace into geared up with a Bose sound gadget, however, the pinnacle unit won't paintings in a motor vehicle without Bose.
- Q:how to correctly wire a chandalier?
- Wow, this is a first. most lights have just two wires a black<hot and a white<neutral wire and you just hook black to black using a wire-nut and the same with the white wire and the switch completes the circuit. In some ceiling fans they have blue or brown wires that are also hot to run to the lights at the bottom of the ceiling fans to power that but a chandelier should not have all of that. You might want to call in an electrician for this particular problem because if its a junction box with other wires hooked into that area it could cause a fire or worse a loss of life if you don't know what your doing and disconnect the electricity from the electrical panel by shutting off the power and checking it with a meter. Hope this helps and I would love to see a pic of that chandelier that has that many different color wires!!! wow
- Q:no power to brown wire?
- Brown wire is for brake light and right turn signal. There won't be power on this wire unless the brake pedal is pushed down (steady voltage) or the right turns signal is turned on (intermittent voltage/no voltage) If there should be voltage and there is none then you have loose/broken wiring or blown fuses.
- Q:Radio Wires For A Pontiac Grand Prix?
- Speaker wires: left front: (+) tan (-) gray right front: (+) lt. green (-) dk. green left rear: (+) brown (-) yellow right rear: (+) dk. blue (-) lt. blue Accessory power at radio for amp turn-on: yellow (only in 2003 and older; should be located next to orange constant power wire)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range