||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Galvanized,U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
China Supplier Soft Tie Wire Black Annealed Iron Wire
Material:Low carbon steel
sample: free sample
black soft wire for construction /black soft construction wire
Material:Low carbon steel Q195
Features of the black annealed wrapping wire soft tenacity, strong tensile strength, corrosion resistance, folding resistance is strong, colour and lustre is uniform
Production Process: the Q195 wire rod drawing model into the black iron wire, through 1000° high temperature firing, black iron wire after annealing treatment, soft wire, can increase the wire tensile degrees.
Tensile strength: 350mpa-380mpa
Specification: # 14 # - 36, also can be customized according to customer's requirements.
Packing: 25 kg per roll, usually inside plastic outside white woven bag or burlap.
Usage : can be used to weave silk screen or cut into wire cutting, used in construction, industrial arts, etc.Soft wire after annealing, increased flexibility, building tie wire.Binding reinforcement effect is better.
Packing and shipping details :
- Q:ceiling fan wiring (How to?)?
- I wish contractors followed the wiring / building codes. The white wires are neutral wires that return the circuit back to the panel. Grey? where in the world did that come from BUT I have to assume that it's the hot wire from the panel. Black black with the white tracer to your grey wire. White to the white if at all possiable put a screw in the box with the green wire or at least wrap it around the screw from the horseshoe that you are putting in the box. Be sure that the switch is off. If it's wired properly there will be no hot wire in the ceiling box. The hot is open at the switch. That's why the light doesn't turn on. Follow me?
- Q:need info on dryer wiring?
- Here is a picture of the wiring for a 3 wire cord. If this doesn't solve the problem, you may have issues with the receptacle. Just out of curiosity, have you checked the vent hose? If it's clogged with lint, the dryer won't be able to breathe, and therefore won't dry. Good luck.
- Q:help with bathroom fan wiring?
- 1) Turn off the power. 2) Install the fan completely into desired location. 3) Insert both wires into fan's junction box. 4) Twist the two bare wires together, install crimp sleeve onto them at the twist. 5) Find the green screw and connect ONE of these bare wires under it and tighten it down. 6) Cut the OTHER excess wire and fold all this connection up into the junction box. 7) Take the white wire that is coming from the (I presume the fuse box) , and connect it to the white wire that goes to the fan itself. Strip 1/2 of insulation and twist the wires together, install a wire-nut and fold this into the fan's junction box. 8) Take the black wire that comes from the switch and connect it to the black wire that goes to the fan itself. Strip 1/2 of insulation, twist the wires together, install a wire-nut and fold this into the fan's junction box. 9) All that's left is the black wire that is coming from the (I presume the fuse box) , and the white wire that comes from the switch. Strip 1/2 of insulation, twist the wires together, install a wire-nut. 10) Take a black Sharpie pen and color this connection's white wire black and fold this into the fan's junction box. This is known as a switch-leg. 11) Restore power and test. I will you with these two thoughts: 1) It is always best to hire a pro for this type of work. 2) Good luck and may God bless.
- Q:how to wire a dirt bike coil?
- The two small wires are positive and negative. Most are color coded and if it's a OEM part, the negative will be the same color as the group of smaller wires connected to the negative battery cable. Each manufacturer uses different color codes and for instance, Kawasaki uses black with yellow stripe. The other wire will go to the positive side. If the coil doesn't have wire coming out if it, it may have a + or - sign by the terminals. In actuality, it doesn't really matter which way you hook it up because a coil doesn't really care which way the electricity travels. It's the collapsing magnetic field that creates the spark and not the direction or movement of electricity.
- Q:Quick question about electrical wires.?
- Tracey, don't mess around with the electricity. In Australia it's not legal unless your a qualified electrician, of sorts. Get a tradesman to look at the problem, otherwise it could cause a house fire. I can't diagnose the problem because different colour codes are used in different countries. If you were in Australia where we use 240V AC, I would have a guess that the green earth wire is not properly earthed - which would trip the breaker. Don't take my word though - get an electrician to look at it please!
- Q:Pendant light has 4 wires, what is this gray wire?
- The gray wire is used as a physical support for the light fixture. You tie each end to the light fixture and to the box where the power wires are connected. This is so that you don't use the power wires as a physical support (hanger) to hold the light in place. Think of a swag lamp from years ago. The lamp hung from a chain connected between the lamp and the ceiling. The power cord never supported the weight of the lamp fixture. The black fiber in the gray wire is a strong cord.
- Q:House electrical wiring instructions?
- i hope i can give you good instructions. you have 2 switches you want to operate the lights. first. pull a feed or wire that will be hot probarly from your panel box to the easiest switch to get to. this wire should have 1 black 1 white and one bare copper or green. second pull a three wire from one switch to the other. this wire should have one black one white one bare copper or green and one red wire in it. now there are 2 different ways to go from here. one way. pull a wire from the switch opposite of the switch with the feed in it. this wire would be called a 2 wire it should have 1 black 1 white 1 bare copper or green, to the first light you want to operate. then you can pull a 2 wire from that light to any other light you want to operate from the switches. you do not need to pull any more wires from the lights to the switches. in the first switch with the feed take the white wire from the feed and tie it to the white wire from the 3 wire going to the other switch. take your grounds and tie them together. leave a wire from your grounds so you can tie it to the switch. put you white wires back into the box. you should have 2 blacks 1 red and 1 ground wire sticking out. when you install your switch a three-way switch has 4 screws on it. the ground goes to the green screw. now you have one black screw and 2 gold screws. the black wire from your feed wire ties to the black screw. the red and black wire from your 3 wire ties to the gold screw. one wire to on screw the other wire to the other screw. does not matter which. the opposite switch hooks up the same. the 2 white tie together and go into box. the grounds tie together and then tie to the green screw. the black wire going to your lights ties to the black screw and the red and black wires from the 3 wire go to the gold screws. remember if you are using 14 wire you can only put 12 amps on it that would be about 1400 watts. 12 wire you can put 16 amps on it which is 1900 watts.
- Q:Did I wire my car stereo wrong?
- yes you wired it wrong. If you were hooking these wires up directly to the car wires, then you could have shorted something out or caused further damage to the vehicle electrical system. If you were using a wiring harness, which i highly recommend, then you need to make sure the radio has ground switched and constant power. If it doesn't have one of these three, it will NOT turn on. Now i'd have to look at exactly how you hooked up the wires to see what went wrong. like i said if you didnt use a wiring harness there is a good chance you could have blown a fuse or screwed something else up. When not using a wiring harness the wires do not match color to color.
- Q:my dryer has 3 wires(yellow, white, blue) but my plug has 4 wires(red,white,green,black)which go where?
- Red Yellow Blue Wires
- Q:Cigarette lighter wiring '93 ford escort?
- Starting with the Instrument panel fuse 20amp, wire is yellow (+) coming from fuse block to the cigarette lighter. Coming out of the lighter is the black (-). If you have a test light find the yellow wire, turn the ignition on to accessories and with the test light grounded the light should come on. Then find the black wire connect the two. If you still can’t get it you can run a 12 gauge wire from the cigarette lighter fuse and then run a separate 12 gauge wire to a good ground on the car. If you are messing with live wires try not to let them arc. If your not getting any power check your fuses. Or don’t smoke.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range