ASTM, BS, GB
|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Perforated Or Not: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after receiving deposit|
Galvanized C Purlin Steel
section shape: c shape
high quality and competitive price
Galvanized C Purlin Steel
1 Min. Order: 25Tons
2 high quality and the right price
3 seaworthy export packing
steel c purlin
ASTM BS GB
Length for per piece
At your request
Pre-galvanized or hot dipped galvanized
Minimum order quantity
20 days after down payment
At your request
Our goods have many kinds,and
1.Length:according to your required
2.Delivery term: FOB,T/T
3.Packing:export-sandard packing or as customer required
we can offer many c-shape pipe with different steel pipe grades:your inquiry is highly appreciated in advance.
we can make sure purduct high quality and competitive price.
- Q:What are some good knife steels?
- If you are serious about making knives, I'd highly recommend visiting one of the many knifemaking forums. As usual they have good FAQs and could be good source of info, equipment and materials, let alone advices from fellow makers.
- Q:conversion ratio of jindal vijay nager steel ltd. to jsw steel ltd.?
- JSW Steel Ltd - Profile Office Address 5 A, Jindal Mansion, Dr A G Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai Maharastra 400026 Phone 022-23513000 Business Summary JSW Steel Limited Formerly known as Jindal Vijayanagar Steel Limited. The Company's principal activity is to manufacture hot rolled steel coils in India using the revolutionary Corex technology. In addition, the Company also manufactures steel plates and sheets. It manufactures steel using oxygen based iron and steel through continuous casting and hot rolling. Executive Team Executive Name Designation Savitri Devi Jindal Sajjan Jindal Dr. B N Singh Chairperson Additional Director Vice Chairman Managing Director Joint Managing Director
- Q:Is a aircraft carrier made up mostly of aluminum or steel?
- Steel with an aluminum structure above the flight deck. (old shipyard worker)
- Q:stainless steel cookware sticking?
- Food sticks to stainless steel. Gourmet cooks love it for that very reason. Without sticking, foods won't sear properly. For the rest of those cooks out there, nonstick is often an easier option. If you want to make a go of the stainless, here are some tricks of the trade.... a)always preheat the pan on low-medium b)never put cold food into a hot pan. It will stick worse.Leave cold food on counter for 15 minutes before it hits the pan. c)after preheating the pan, add oil, or an oil/butter combo d)for foods like eggs, potatos, grilled cheese, nonstick is your best friend. e) when you take food out of pan, immediately wipe the pan out with a kitchen towel. Keeps cleanup from being a nightmare. f) don't wash pans in sink while hot. They will warp. Stainless takes some getting used to. Hope this helps!
- Q:What happens to the solution of copper (II) sulfate when steel wool is added?
- once you upload water to anhydrous copper(II) sulphate it turns blue because of the fact that's going to become hydrous copper(II) sulphate. Then, in case you upload water greater, that's going to proceed to be blue, could be slightly darker.
- Q:Alloyed to make stainless steel?
- E. Stainless steel is mainly comprised of Cr and Ni. Steel is an alloy composed mainly of iron. On a side note, Carbon is not really in stainless steel and it is only less than .1%
- Q:Is a steel plate the same as a steel coil?
- Generally speaking, they can be used interchangeably, and the purchase price of the plate is slightly cheaper.
- Q:What Atoms are there in Steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2 and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight (C:1000–10,8.67Fe), depending on grade. Steel is Fe(iron) and Carbon alloy. These are the atoms in certain ratio that make up steel. Its not a molecule but alloy.
- Q:POkemon best game steel?
- Q:Steel Arch Building.........!!?
- i think a moment frame steel building with a parabolic arch from two corners with the top middle capstone looks pretty nice on four sides. on a plane view, the capstone forms a cross on roof top with a rectangular elevator shaft at middle and with several floors act as weight on the capstone. the four corners roof top floors have to have heavy columns reaching down to the foundation. then u draw a inverted V from the root of the arch to the capstone and filled the area between the arch and inverted V with trussed web members. this trussed arch can act as a wind bracing for the moment frame building. u have to investigate the proper angles for the trussed web members. if u set a vertical web member from the arch to the inverted V, that is at the largest gap and then build the truss web member from there. i would not only use one facade but double facade to increase the capacity of the building to resist vertical and lateral loads. however, the arch needs a tie beam to make sure the roots of the arch won't spread apart under compressive load and the load must be contain inside the arch. no one has build one like that yet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range