hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Zero Spangle, Regular Spangle, Small Spangle
chromated and oiled, chromated and non-oiled
cold rolled galvanized
508mm or 610mm
3-5MT/Coil or as your request
Softy , half hard and hard quality
2.Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Fully seaworthy export packing. Each coil is wrapped in water-proof paper.Fixed with steel strips.
Delivery Detail:about 12 days
ISO9001, BV test
FOB, CFR, CIF
DX51D+AZ, DX52D+AZ, DX53D+AZ,
SGLCC, SGLCD, SGLCDD, SGLC 400
CS type C, CS type B, DS, SS255, SS345
Cold rolled steel coils
SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, DC01, DC03, DC04, CS, DS, DDS, Q195, Q250, Q350
chromium free passivation, chromium passivation, fingerprint resistant, oiled
5.What is the application of Steel Coil?
There are two sides,one is out side: Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth;the other is inside: Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter.
- Q:What is the density of steel?
- It depends on what kind of steel it is. Martensitic steel has a lower density than austenitic steel. However, a good number for a typical steel is 0.286 pounds per cubic inch (7.92 grams per cubic centimeter).
- Q:Welding question Can you weld copper or brass to steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Welding question Can you weld copper or brass to steel? Can you weld copper or brass to steel?
- Q:Steel Garage...........!!?
- Maintaining Your Steel Garage: # Clean your garage doors with a mild detergent using a soft car brush four times a year. # Clean the doors whenever they wash you car (washing your garage doors regularly will reduce the build up of corrosive elements) #Avoid using any abrasive cleaners or corrosive chemicals on or around your garage doors. # Avoid using salt near the garage door as it may corrode the door elements / hardware. Or you can paint your steel garage: #Step 1 Clean the door using a low-pressure sprayer. Combine 5 gallons of warm water and 1 cup of low-phosphate detergent to clean the surface. Rinse well and dry the surface. #Step 2 Lightly sand and smooth the scratches which do not go through to the metal substrate. Dust off sand residue. For a door with a baked on finish, use a powdered cleanser (diluted with water) and a soft brush to rough up the surface for better paint adhesion; do not use sand paper. Rinse with water and allow it to dry. #Step 3 Apply primer to areas where scratches permeate to the metal substrate to avoid future rusting or corrosion. Allow it to dry. #Step 4 Paint the door with an even coat of latex exterior house paint. If your steel garage has a dent check out the site(the last source link at the bottom)
- Q:Steel case ammo in an AK?
- The ak was designed with the steel cased ammo in mind. The only real wear is going to be the chamber area, and even at that, it is going to take many thousands of rounds to wear it out. be more concerned with the corroive ammo, and clean the firearm well with warm soapy water or military bore cleaner after each shooting session.
- Q:What is Steel...........?
- as steel is an alloy i thinkl they are looking for what elements it is made up of
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel and surgical steel...?
- Stainless steel is steel with lots of carbon in it. The amount of carbon gives it a so called grade. Marine grade, surgical grade etc.
- Q:Science help!?! steel wool experiment?
- How to make it rust faster ? Adding oxygen to the water - bubbling air through it. Raising the temperature should make the reaction go faster, but I believe it also reduces the amount of dissolved gas. Adding salt, or an ionic compound like an acid, will accelerate electrochemical corrosion. That usually requires a less active metal, like copper, in contact with the steel, but variations in the composition of the steel may be sufficient to promote corrosion.
- Q:Stainless Steel lock?
- Have you ever watched any of the shows where people are buying lockers at storage facilities? This style lock is used quite often. The reason for the small shackle is to prevent someone from using bolt cutters. Unfortunately, if a thief has a cordless right angle grinder with the right cutting blade they will still be able to remove it. That is what the guys at most of these auctions use to remove them in 10-15 seconds.
- Q:Welding Stainless Steel?
- Yes you can use regular welding rods for stainless steel. But you will not have the properties of the stainless. The weld joint will have a different color than the stainless if you grind/grain/finish the weld. It could also rust. The joint could be weaker. It is best to use a rod that comes as close to the base metal stainless as possible. (30 years welding - certified)
- Q:how can you temper steel?
- You can't temper all steels. Generally the material must be a high-carbon or tool steel. Different alloys temper differently, and tempering is usually done to get a specific set of characteristics, so you must know what you are working with and use the right methods and temperature. If you do it wrong, the material may be hard but too brittle for the purpose or have other issues. It can be simple, such as heating to a dull red, carbonizing the surface (use an acetylene rich flame until it blackens the surface) and oil quenching. Do that to a piece of tool steel (like a screwdriver) and it will case (surface) harden it to the point you can't scratch it with a file. Tempering changes the way the molecular structure in the metal is linked and oriented.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range