|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
window glass replacement
Acid Etched Glass,Bulletproof Glass,Decorative Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass,Heat Reflective Glass,Insulated Glass,Low-E Glass
Clear Glass,Coated Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass,Laminated Glass,Stained Glass,Tempered Glass,Tinted Glass,Wired Glass,tempered
blue; green; bronze; grey etc
window, door, table top, furniture, etc
compression resistance, high strength,etc
shock resistance and wind resistance
small obtuse angle grain
window glass replacement
|Packaging Detail:||Export standard packages|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-20 days|
1.Clear or tinted glass
Size Cusomized sound insulation CE-approved special glass reinforced window glass replacement Brief introduction
Building window glass is a kind of float glass that has been heated and then cooled rapidly to increase its force or pressure on its surface, its physically strength is times of normal float glass.
Details of window glass replacement
Building window glass
Physical tempered glass ;
Full-tempered glass; Semi-tempered glass ;
Super toughened glass
Flat tempered glass; curved tempered glass
Clear; Ultra clear;
Euro bronze, golden bronze;
Blue, ocean blue, dark blue, light blue;
light green, dark green;
Euro grey, dark grey.etc
CE ISO CCC etc.
building doors& windows, glass curtain walls, glass roof,
indoor partitions, shop windows, glass escalator railing, architectural shielding, windshield, stadium baffle, glass table and counters, fence glass ,hotels etc.
We can customize other types as per your request.
We usually use standard wooden crateswith protecting paper between each glass sheets ,or other seaworthy package to ensure the products’ arrival at your destination on time safe and sound.
- Q:Do you build glass walls to trap the butterfly you set free?
- You said set free, you can't set something free if you build glass walls to put them in.
- Q:How can we quickly see the MAX model which has heavy problems such as architectural glass
- You Cui Ge told you ah, remember, do not have to obey the change in the model, think of ways to render without affecting, is the king. Change the Raytracing Secondary rays bias in VRay's global switches to 0.02. Can not find, no matter.
- Q:Find the role of several new glass features, to concentrate a little
Hurry Short point!
- Safety glass is compared with ordinary glass, with high mechanical strength, impact resistance of the glass. Its main varieties are tempered glass, laminated glass, laminated glass and titaniumized glass. Safety glass is crushed, the debris will not hurt, and both anti-theft, fire function. According to the production of glass used in the original film does not, safety glass has a certain decorative effect.
- Q:What is the glass?
- Plexiglass. Tempered glass.
- Q:Why does the endothermic glass be cool in winter and cool
- Summer architectural glass membrane can block up to 85% of the solar heat into the indoor UV blocking rate of not less than 99% and has good light transmission. Winter to prevent more than 50% of the indoor heat dissipation outflow, so that the indoor and outdoor temperatures are significantly different, Dongnuanxialiang, so that consumers save air conditioning or heating power consumption brought about by the high tariff.
- Q:I want to build my own headlights, what glass/plastic do i need for the cover?
- You can't legally build your own headlights if you plan on ever driving on the street. Haven't you notice on all the custom car and motorcycle shows they don't build headlights? They will build enclosures, they will customize mounts, they will design fenders, but they don't build headlights, because they would have to go through an expensive DOT approval process for each and every one of them. Now that mounting and enclosure in the picture could very well be custom made, however the headlights themselves aren't. Any plastic lens you use has to have no imperfections, or it will distort the light, making it harder for you to see, and blinding oncoming drivers. I suggest you go to a custom lighting supplier (not eBay, few lights on there are really approved) and get a proper kit, likely cost you $600 or more per light for an approved, quality set.
- Q:What is the place for the use of insulating glass and its energy saving principle?
- Q:Has anyone built a greenhouse using discarded sliding glass doors?
- Haven't yet, but plan to. A friend did it and it looks and works great. He even used two sets on the roof - replaced the glass with plexiglass - so can open when it gets too hot. He used aluminum framing - like for a carport and spaced the frame so the doors would fit (used a double carport frame that he extended 6 feet) and used clear plastic siding to fill in the spaces above doors and on the ends. It looks really nice.
- Q:Domestic architectural glass list?
- Domestic third-tier and small factories of the brand:
Luo glass (mainly the production of float glass), Blue Star, gold glass
- Q:What are the advantages of building a house entirely made of glass?
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't take baths. With modern building techniques you can make a building using a steel frame and lots of glass. You save on lighting and your plants will grow better. I can think of a lot more downsides though.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range