Simple High Quality Space Saver Bath Cabinet, We believe that design is the heart of every vanity. Our design team has been professional in bathroom vanity many years.
1. Product Size: 64.5 x 7.4 x 23 inches
2. Carton Weight: 23.7 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. White finished space saver provides simple elegance in any bathroom.
2. This product provide additional storage space in the bathroom.
3. Floor standing unit is easy to assemble.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:I need cheap bathroom vanities? Any help where to buy them (online)?
- Cornerstone remodel is the right place where you can find the cheapest modern bathroom. I would sure if you go once time, you should recommend to everyone for next time.
- Q:Where can i find cheap bathroom vanities?
- OKorder or Craigslist? Just a thought.
- Q:Oh crap! I guess there is no escaping replacing the bathroom vanity today?
- You can't. Just replace the vanity. The new one has more room & your toothbrush will stop falling into the pan 'cause you'll finally have a proper place to put it! Just do it.
- Q:Now the bathroom bathroom cabinet with more and more wall drainage, how to stay water level? The
- The general wall drainage pipe from the ground wall about 30 cm can be. Bathroom cabinet is generally installed in the corner of the two walls, that is, the bathroom cabinet is the two sides of the wall ... the width of the general bathroom cabinet is 80 to 100 cm. From the side of the wall out of the space in the 40 ~ 50 cm or so .. the location is also just in the bathroom counter basin drainage below the location .. Therefore, the layout of the water pipe, you should first determine the size of the bathroom cabinet, and then determine the drainage The distance of the pipe .. This general bathroom business will arrange staff to determine the location, they have a sheet of paper .. in the field of the bathroom cabinet, and the sanitary ware of the drainage and installation dimensions all reflected in the drawings, the owner only Need to sign in the above recognition, so that the future installation of the error, there is also a basis, who is responsible for what you can know.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet water leakage
- This is a technique and a technical problem. I installed the water. The success rate of up to 98.9%.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet jade stone and ceramic What is the difference
- With jade spar or ceramic, it is necessary to see your decoration style, if it is modern style, the choice of ceramic countertops
- Q:Home this bathroom cabinet bad, there is taste, really want to change the set of environmental protection point, and should not save money early!
- Olsen has a variety of antique bathroom cabinet, very beautiful, but also with dual crystal bright glaze high temperature porcelain basin, better than the national standard of environmental protection paint, 9 professional painting, Thailand imported high-grade sheet, and super storage storage function And other advantages, it should be cost-effective is very high.
- Q:Want to open a bathroom cabinet factory. How much is it?
- At least 20w, or a relatively small scale, a month to produce about 200 sets of tools 5w, material 5w, the wages of workers 5w. As long as you can sell, money will be able to turn around. hope this helps
- Q:What is the pvc pipe in the wall behind the bathroom vanity?
- That's the vent pipe. I had the exact same problem in one of the bathrooms in my home. Moving the pipe wasn't an option and I had already purchased the new light fixture so I was determined to make it work. I went to a local electrical supply business and they helped me. I bought a metal round electrical box to mount the fixture on that was only about a half inch thick. It fit into the thickness of the drywall itself and was wedged pretty tightly against the pipe. I think it was called an 'old work' style box. Those type of electrical boxes have wings on the sides that flip out with the turn of a screw and hold it tight to the drywall. There are a few different styles and brands of these boxes. Go to a local building supply or better yet electrical supply and ask about one of those boxes and they'll know what you need. You just carefully cut a round hole in the drywall just big enough for the box and run your wires into it and slip it in the hole and secure it. Works great! Good luck and I hope this helps!!
- Q:Installing a new bathroom cabinet/vanity?
- That is 3 separate cabinets. The end 2 are the same and used as a base cabinet for the sinks. And of coarse a bank of draws in the middle. Not hard to install, you may need fillers to accommodate the space . You ll need a minimum of 3 times the actual cabinet width. Some cabinet come with a cut out in the back to let the plumbing come thru if the existing pipes come out of the wall. Cutting for the pipes , if they come up from the flooring is a bit trickier, but not hard. Just get into place, screw together, level and screw them to the wall. If you have the right tools and basic knowledge, it isn t hard..GL
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range