Order On-line Tracking
This installation Manual contains essential information for the electrical and mechanical installation that your must know before installing CUSTOMER PV modules. This also contains safety information you need to be familiar with .All the information described in this manual are the intellectual property of CNBM and based on the technologies and experiences that have been acquired and accumulated in the long history of CUSTOMER. This document does not constitute a warranty, expressed or implied.
CUSTOMER does not assume responsibility and expressly disclaims liability for loss, damage, or expense arising out of in anyway connected with installation, operation, use or maintenance of the PV modules. No responsibility is assumed by CUSTOMER for any infringement of patents or other rights of third parties that may result from use of PV module.
CUSTOMER reserves the right to make changes to the product, specifications or installation manual without prior notice.
1. Before you attempt to install wire, operate and maintain the PV module, please make sure that you completely understand the information described in this installation manual.
2. Contact with electrically active parts of a PV module such as terminals can result in burns, sparks and lethal shock whether the PV modules is connected or not.
3. PV modules produce electricity when the sufficient sunlight or other sources illuminate the module surface. When the modules are connected in series, voltage id cumulative . When the modules are connected in parallel, current is cumulative. As a result, a large-scale PV system can produce high voltage and current which could present an increased hazard and may cause serious injury or death.
4. Do not connect the PV modules directly to the loads such as motor since the variation of the output power depending on the solar irradiation cause damage for the connected motor.
1:In the case of a blushless motor, the lock function becomes active and the hall IC is most likely to be damaged.
2:In the case of a brush type motor, the coil is most likely to be damaged.
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: What is a solar PV module?
A: A solar PV module consists of many solar cells that are connected together (typically in series) and packaged in a frame (typically made of aluminum).
Q3: What are the advantages and disadvantages of monocrystalline solar PV modules?
A: Monocrystalline solar PV modules are the most efficient type of solar PV modules, with the exception of CdTe thin film solar PV modules. As a result, monocrystalline solar PV modules are more expensive when compared to almost all other types of solar PV modules.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|