General Information of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G95
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Coke Oven---G95
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G95
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick Coke Oven-G95
Silica brick for Coke Oven is mainly used in Coke Oven.
- Q:The high thermal conductivity of silica brick and traditional brick what is the difference?
- Tridymite content high thermal conductivity silica brick is 70%, tridymite content of traditional brick is 60%, tridymite content high thermal conductivity of silica brick than tridymite high content of 10% traditional brick,
- Q:How to judge the quality of brick, clay brick, high alumina brick furnace from the appearance?
- Mainly from the impurities to determine how much, generally less impurity single color brick.
- Q:The brick is mainly used in the place?
- Also used for high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace.
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- Add 1.8-2.2% of the total weight of the main raw material, and then add lime milk, rolling for 10-15 minutes, and finally add pulp, rolling for 10-15 minutes, out of the mill, forming billet.
- Q:Common bond brick?
- When adding ingredients, the amount of lime added shall be converted to CaO, and the amount of addition varies depending on the product, usually fluctuating at 1.5~2.5%. For example, the production of coke oven silica brick, the dosage of CaO is 2.0~3.0%; the production of electric furnace top brick, the dosage of CaO is 1.4~1.75%.
- Q:The introduction of silica brick
- The silica mineral phase is mainly composed of tridymite and cristobalite, there is a small amount of quartz and glass
- Q:How much is the highest melting point of silicon?
- Acidic silica brick refractories, softening temperature is as high as 1640 to 1670 DEG C, in the long-term use volume is relatively stable under high temperature. More than 94% silica content.
- Q:The difference between clay refractory bricks and refractory brick in the application.
- Clay brick features good thermal shock resistance and low price, but high temperature performance is not well integrated, and the long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees. It is widely used in low temperature parts of various kilns.
- Q:What is the main material of silica brick
- An acid refractory consisting mainly of quartz and square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass.
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- This is a kind of refractory material is divided into three types: semisilica brick (A12O315 ~ 30%), clay brick (A12O330 ~ 48%), high aluminum brick (A12O3>48%).
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range