General Information of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G96
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Coke Oven---G96
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G96
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick Coke Oven-G96
Silica brick for Coke Oven is mainly used in Coke Oven.
- Q:What is the silica refractory products?
- Refractory brick with silica content greater than 90%.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory bricks?
- Clay brick and clay brick are mainly composed of mullite (25% ~ 50%), glass phase (25% ~ 60%) and square quartz and quartz (up to 30%). Usually with hard clay as raw material, pre calcined mature material, and then with soft clay, semi dry or plastic molding, the temperature at 1300~1400 C fired clay brick products. Can also be added a small amount of water, glass, cement and other binders to make non burning products and amorphous materials. It is a refractory brick commonly used in blast furnaces, hot blast furnaces, heating furnaces, power boilers, lime kilns, rotary kilns, ceramics and refractory bricks.
- The silica mineral phase is mainly composed of tridymite and cristobalite, there is a small amount of quartz and glass. Tridymite and cristobalite and quartz remaining at low temperature due to phase change, volume changes greatly, so the brick thermal stability at low temperature is very poor. In use, under 800 degrees Celsius, slowly heating and cooling, so as not to produce cracks. The use of temperature in blast furnace so should not be below 800 DEG on.
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- Iron scale powder 0.45-0.55%, cement 0.9-1.1%, lime milk 6.5-7.5%, pulp 1.95-2.2%, the silica powder, perlite will be added to the wet mill in proportion, and then add iron scale powder, cement, dry roller 1-2 minutes later
- Q:Can not use it two brick
- Acidic silica brick refractory material, has good ability in acid slag erosion
- Q:The specific content is what gb/t2608-2012 brick
- The provisions of the brick classification, technical requirements, test methods,
- Q:Why is the highest brick coke oven temperature measuring point temperature not exceeding 1450
- That is because the brick load softening point the maximum temperature is 1450 degrees.
- Q:High temperature refractory material?
- Special materials often use AZS brick (i.e. corundum brick), corundum brick, magnesia chrome bricks, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, Magnesium Oxide, beryllium and other refractory materials. Insulation refractories are often used diatomite products, asbestos products, insulation board. Unshaped refractories are often used refractory castable, refractory clay, refractory ramming material, refractory plastic and fettling material, fire resistance, gunning, refractory cast material, fireproof coating, lightweight refractory castable, gun mud.
- Q:The production of brick, the ingredients of why join the waste brick?
- The production of silicon material is added to the cause of waste brick:Preparation of silica brick pug, a certain amount of waste silica brick used to add ingredients, for the purpose of expansion and stress reduction products during firing
- Q:The difference between clay refractory bricks and refractory brick in the application??
- Brick bearing soft temperature and close to the melting point, high temperature strength, can be in high temperature (above 1400 degrees) under the condition of long-term use,
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range